I'm starting this discussion to see if anyone has had any similar experiences to me.

I receive a lot of my clairvoyance through visions in the dream state. A few days ago I wrote down a question I had for the universe that's been on my mind and in my heart for a long time. I asked when will the great awakening of souls into full consciousness take place on the earth plane. When I went to sleep that night, on waking I saw a brief vision. I saw a great ethereal cloud with the year 2017 written clearly above it. I then heard a very clear voice say to me "Humanity has until this time to decide what is good and what is evil".

I feel strongly intuitively that there will be some sort of divide on the planet between those who can live in peace with one an other and those who cannot. I've also been told in a dream that there is going to be a split between the human race very soon.

Has anyone had any similar experiences or visions? I would be very interested to know.

Much love. Sizzy. 

Views: 2334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive heard a number of people say it will be 2017 & they way things have taken a turn energetically as of late i believe this to be correct.

Thank you for your response, that's interesting to hear x

This is good news for us love u heaps for sharing your thoughts

If possible, try to read or to watch The Deadline according to Chico Xavier - There's a lot of very interesting info, kind of match with what you're sharing here

Thanks, i'll check that out :)

i already had such "visions"... but it was in the mid 90's and nothing major occured. So since then, i don't pay too much attention to such things (no offence). Things always happening, but i prefer to stay moderate concerning humanity's evolution. I see evolution as a progressive process, in comparision, people climbing stairs one step at the time, not 25 (like nature and spirituality slowly evolving on a long period of time). Mediums and channelers predicted that 2000 was the beginning of a new era... but in a way, every year is the beginning of something else, so i expect 2017 to be special as (...) 1980, 1981, 1982...(etc) 2016 and 2018 (etc...) will or was. Humanity's consciousness constantly evolving, so every year is special, whatever if it's in best or worse.

reminds me of Dolores Cannon's findings, she is a regression therapist who does research on ETs and many other issues, the "New Earth" and that split or schism is one of her topics

but this is so often the case for any 'ascension' or religious 'rapture' topics, there are dates given and then nothing happens and it is said to be postponed or whatever

therefore I'd rather agree to what A Ciakar wrote, it's a gradual thing, that does not mean that 2017 sth of significant for this process might indeed happen, let's wait and see ;-)

I must agree there have been many predictions and I've felt so let down when nothing comes to fruition. It's just the question I asked and answer I received. I just wanted to share what I experienced, that's all.

Hi Sizzy, what you just wrote made my evening. I been doing a lot of research in my side + plus watching several Bashar videos which helps, as well lol. Just what I'm trying to say is, 2017 is supposed to be Year of Disclosure. That is Extraterrestrial Contact of some sort.

You are getting right info on here. Amazing. Other kindred like souls are getting the same info. 

Life is getting real interesting on the Earth and Soon we might all be very surprised.

That sounds more like a doomsday quote. If humans don't make the right decision, goodbye earth. The thing is that I think most people on earth do know right from wrong, but we are so confused and disorientated bc the powers that be want us so. It's hard to wake up when no one around you seems to be. Plenty of ppl are waking up with anger, but i don't count that. We have to wake up in peace.
I then wonder if the "disclosure" will come with lies attached by the powerful few who want us to believe that ETs are malevolent so they may remain in power. That would create a divide certainly. The powerful few could stage an ET attack to keep people scared of them. There would be those who would immediately recognize that a civilization intelligent enough to come to our world would be intelligent enough to be able to obliterate us easily. But then there would be the ignorant who would support anti ET, and believe that anyone that supports ET should be jailed or killed. That could be quite a divide. That could be the book of revelations.

I understand all you say, but that is really old news. There are two paths that can be forged - Those with the shit agenda of control, manipulation and all that blabla and Us who want peace, age of the stars and so. The fight is finished. They can bark all they want on tv or other media. It will not change a thing, what is meant to be will be.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph posted a discussion
20 minutes ago
Doris Stewart left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
50 minutes ago
Tiffany Joseph commented on D'Anna Cook's blog post Soul Mates And Twin Souls - By Dr. Tan Kheng Khoo
1 hour ago
Tiffany Joseph left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Krish loved Aishwarya Isabella's photo
1 hour ago
Krish replied to Krish's discussion Creative Blocks
1 hour ago
Tiffany Joseph posted a video

Scorpio moon grief advice

I feel like this sucked. Of course, the moon is conjunct my Natal Saturn right now, so that could be why. So I'm going to just try writing what I meant and s...
1 hour ago
Tiffany Joseph loved Aishwarya Isabella's photo
1 hour ago
Tiffany Joseph updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jayren is now friends with Aishwarya Isabella and Mayank
1 hour ago
Charles commented on Talitha Young's status
2 hours ago
Aishwarya Isabella and Elmira are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by