2017 Faster Manifestations & Time To Come Together & Work Together

Hey Starseeds, 

Already feeling some crazy energy the last couple of days, really feels very positive. This year for us, our manifestations should be a lot faster (in fact the last month I've already noticed a huge difference for me). 

Based on what I could see, contacting people and talking with a bunch over the last month, it really seems like everyone is just doing their own thing. Not a lot of us are really coming together, working together, forming communities, living together, etc. A lot of Starseeds seem to be alone or feeling alone or in situations they would love to get out of if they had the option to. 

I'm really interested in doing group meditations, group healings, clearing energies together in places that need it, and whatever else we can do together on a regular basis. Anything we can do together through this site, so not sure how we should go about getting organized better, but I want to be a part of it. 

I also contacted and reached out to people that had started Starseed communities/living type places. Most of them seemed like they were already over capacity and seemed like they were still getting a lot of people contacting them. So I know there's a lot that are looking for that and it seems like it's going to be up to us to start some new ones. 

I want to put the idea out there to start by renting a house somewhere, maybe Sedona/Mt. Shasta, but not really tied to any location personally. Could be one of those things where we do start by putting a bunch of us in a house just so our share of rent could be dirt cheap. Trying to work full time slave jobs for a lot of us feels wrong, but most of us could handle a 10-20 hour a week job just to pay rent and take care of our basic needs. 

Another thing we could do is build a website and offer healings and services as a house/community to help pay for rent etc. I can build Wordpress websites and take care of all of those parts. I also freelance on Upwork.com so could always show you how to get a job online too.

I would love to hear your opinions on this and if you are interested in renting a house together in the United States, sometime in the near future (maybe 2-6 months from now), then get in touch with me and we can start chatting as a group and working on it! 

Tags: 2017, community, starseeds, together, working

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually contacted somebody on this site about something similar in the UK. I'm not really a big sociable person and not great at organising things.. but I was thinking alot about arranging group meditation/manifestations. 

I took part in an organised group healing a few months ago, where people all over the world sat down at the same time and sent out healing...the energy was really amazing and quite intense. Experiencing that made me think about how if a group of high vibrational people could do the same...pick a day and time and all sit and meditate with the intention of sending out love and light into the world then maybe it  could make a profound difference. 

Hey Lauren, 

Yes exactly! It can be as easy as what you just said, setting a time and meditating for a short period. It could be like 5-30 minutes a week even. We could also look into the places around the world that have had constant wars or where battles took place and clear that negative energy as a big group. Clearing out the old negative crap will really help allow the new energies to come in and heal those places. I would be willing to set up a simple website that just has a calendar or something on it, or whatever would work to help organize this. Let me know your thoughts on this hehe. 

Yeah I've never been much of a social person either (and really not a fan of verbal communication at all), but getting through a lot of the stuff we have to, alone really sucks. If we are around other people then you can really pick up on each other's feelings and if someone is projecting stress or has a block the other people in the house will be able to pick that up, and we can help each other handle the blocks right as they come up. Waiting days,weeks, or months to realize it yourself or get help with a single block (not to mention I've had to pay like $100 bucks a pop to get help a couple times already) just kind of spirals you down further when it could be as simple as someone you live with just pointing out what you are doing or helping you realize it quickly, then you can just sit down and take care of it yourself or get help if you need it. 

I started this website last month but didn't really know what I wanted to do with it http://harmonic.earth/ I just had filler stuff on the homepage to build it out, but I can remove most of the tabs and simplify it to be more of just a calendar of events or whatever else hehe. 

Nix I will have a look and let you know in due time. But I'd definately be interested in par taking. 

I find myself really, really sensitive to spiritual people and while I know many of them really have good intentions for some reason a lot of them make me uneasy so I tend to just stick with my own company or work with very few people who I know I'm supposed to be working with. 

But I think as you mentioned that's a very in person thing. And if the point is to work with energy and intention then ego related stuff doesn't have to enter the equation and become distracting. It's definitely something I've been feeling inspired to do, so hopefully some others do too :)

Hehe thanks! Yeah I completely understand what you mean, I think if that did end up happening living together there would be some issues that arise to work through, especially when everyone ends up telepathically communicating to each other lol.

But that is one great part of all this, we can work together and do our work regardless of where we are in the world hehe. So doing the group meditations remotely seems like a great place to start. I will work on simplifying that site I started and put a calendar up and just get it ready, whether or not it ends up being used is no big deal to me :). 

I'm not in US but I have to say this is a wonderful idea and something like this has always been a dream of mine. I'm also not very social person and this would feel like having a family. I wish you luck.

I've always felt guilt by just imagining taking money for spiritual services. It just feels so wrong to me. It should be free. But this idea to cover the rent together with it in the place you heal sounds good.

and yes, you have to get along together since healers can have different motives and spiritual egos might get in their way since they can do energy work on a physical level, but haven't done enough inner work.

Vala, I totally agree with you about taking money for spiritual services.  How money and the supported belief of it corrupt the nature of something designed to be forever free.  Knowledge is also included in this.  It should be free, and when it is not, it invalidates it, for me anyways.  My higher self and my star family have both made this a solid ideal to live by, so I take my position on this very seriously and with profound truth.

There are other ways to make money, either though collective human taught skills to contribute to a money making process, or bartering with goods created on site, like food, furniture, crystal jewelry, etc. 

I would not want to live in a closed space with anyone with any kind of ego, that just would not work out for me.  Everyone would have to be in harmony, so equal in spiritual achievement, awakening, and enlightenment; otherwise harmony cannot be achieved.

Just wanted to share I totally get where you are coming from with your post.  Much love.

Hey Vala, 

I have been working through ways to be ok with taking money for spiritual services, as I don't feel right charging either. Still haven't fully figured out a way that I'm ok with yet. I've kind of thought of just having a donation option, so it's completely free, but if they feel obligated to give something they can choose what they want to pay with no pressure. I saw a local place in Boulder, CO was a psychic type center that does charge for all sorts of services, but several times a week they have times where people can come in and get their Chakras balanced and have readings/help for free too. I've also seen others that just have "Suggested Donations" or pricing but still allow the people to pay whatever they feel it was worth or can afford. Another thing I saw recently was phone sessions were something one person charged for, but you could email and get help for free that way through email. But MOSTLY what I've seen is people charging $100-300 per hour for a session of their services. That I will never take part in. 

I think it's really just about finding a balance in it and making sure you are available to those who need help and can't afford it, one way or another. But for me, I am looking for a situation that I can live very cheaply and pay my basic survival needs with my other jobs, so that I can offer my services for free. That would be my first choice hehe. 

Hey Nix, just know, I am always game for coming together and living free before the rest of the world catches up.  I have experienced group meditation and energy work, it is always a powerful experience, full of so much wisdom. 

It is kind of hard to use telepathy with just yourself, others provide the means to start using part of true communication skills lost to humanity a long time ago.  Energy recognition and harmonizing to co-create bonds of unity have also been lost, as has so much more, and even more has never been seen here before.

I understand the desire to create community among equals who can reciprocate and harmonize, and finding a way to eek out a higher existence while stuck in the lower one created for us to experience.  I have been desiring for a long time to live among only higher vibrating, awakened human incarnates, yet that ideal environment has not been found yet, just some that barely make me interested in joining and contributing, and that is not good enough.

I would seriously get on board if the right group of individuals could come together, and create an ideal living community, that could be sustained by the members, without the threat of implosion, centered around harmony and non human ideals; a place devoid of beliefs, toxicity of society and the pollution of technology and industry.  I say, if we can, lets make it happen.  Do you have an outline for how this will be accomplished? 

At this point in my human age, and my awakening, I do not think I could share a house or such close space with others, I require a lot of privacy and quiet.  Some other living options would be ideal and hugely preferable. 

Great post Nix, I like the way you think.  Great input too Lauren, your thoughts are always high vibration.

Hey Scott, 

Exactly what you said hehe, it would be a way to remember and start using other abilities we have that are still dormant at the moment. It does feel like this is a desire a lot of us have and would be amazing. 

One thing I am nearly certain of, is that if we all just wait around and do nothing, then nothing will happen lol. So if we want to set up communities and do group meditations and all sorts of things, we have to manifest this together and do it. If I sit around hoping for someone else to create a community to join, I feel like it may never happen. 

I don't have an outline yet. I think the first step would just be finding maybe 3-4 of us that can get to know each other really well over the next couple of months while putting our intentions on that this will work out and happen. 

As far as not feeling like you can share a place with others and needing privacy and quiet, that's exactly how I have always felt as well. I sit on a ranch right now and mostly spend all of my time alone. I can't stand rules and don't like being told what to do and don't like to tell others what to do. I do want complete freedom, so if we did get together and create this, there wouldn't be anything that would be mandatory hehe. I also don't like when people knock on my door or just come in my room even, so that could be as simple of putting up a sign on your door of when you want to be left alone, even if it's just permanently on there haha. We could set up days/times each week we could plan do group stuff, but again none of it would be mandatory, completely optional. The main thing is that just everyone has the intention to improve themselves and make an effort. I don't think it really has to be any more complicated than that.

I do feel that being alone and wanting privacy etc is something I do need to face and overcome though. If it's something that sounds really uncomfortable then it may be that much more important to do just so I can drop that pattern of being a hermit and shift into a new, better, cleaner, and brighter reality with very high vibration energy. Have people around you physically that love you unconditionally, with the feeling that you could do no wrong, as they will accept you for all parts of you. Collective manifestations are always more powerful than single ones as well so we would be able to do a lot more to help (that really is applicable for both remotely working together and living together hehe)

I'm sorry if this is not fully on the topic, but you all seem to be raising the same issue. Living with somebody. Is it really a bad thing to need to live alone? I don't think so. If it makes you happy, there's no need to judge yourself about it. I know that even if I lived with the purest person in the world, I would still need a lot of time alone. I pick up other's energy so much and I need time for myself to work on myself. I wouldn't be able to give back if I hadn't had that space.

Agree!

Being alone is in no way a bad thing at all, in my perspective.  Living alone is oftentimes the most peaceful, meaningful way to live and be.  The more enlightened you become, the more difficult it is to have the harmony with another you will ever increasingly desire to have, in all things; and harmony is a requirement the higher you push your vibration.

I would also need that space. :)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

karrie posted a status
"://marzscarz<3__~"
17 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith posted a status
"Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
19 minutes ago
karrie posted a video

Dynatron - "The Legacy Collection, Vol II" [Full Album - Official - 2016]

The two-part "The Legacy Collection" compiles all of Dynatron's solo, non-album material from the project's beginnings through 2015. The bulk of Dynatron's m...
27 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith updated their profile
37 minutes ago
kristy cragen and Nix are now friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconJace, Abby and 2 other members joined Light Storm's group
1 hour ago
ethan horner joined Izabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ's group
Thumbnail

Empaths

Being an empath doesn’t necessarily show in a person’s expression, although often we’re fooled into…See More
1 hour ago
ethan horner replied to venbe's discussion free energy readings
"If you are free I'd love to have a energy reading it would be of great help"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service