Perhaps someone could add to a tiny piece of a puzzle I carry. My UPG tells me certain important energetic events happened in the 80s. While i was born in the late 70s, I know that my energy and purpose was/ is the same as a certain group of people who were active in the 80s as well as those who came in the 80s with this certain group doing similar thing.

I know this is very vague. Sorry about that. I don't know much, just that I'm part of a group of 80s people.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,i get ya completely,i was born in the late 80s also.i think im a first waver or second.

I think many starseeds was born the year I was born, 1987, the Chinese year of Fire Rabbit.

jason said:

hi,i get ya completely,i was born in the late 80s also.I was bi think im a first waver or second.

I was born in the late 70s and am second wave. In any case, thanks for responding.

I was born in 1987 too, if it is true that many of us were born in that year, does it have something to do with the harmonic convergence?

I had a dream back in 2014 about a world that was going to be destroyed and that everybody had to find the way to move to another planet or dimension, in the dream I was told that "my group" were supposed to find something,I was not told what we were looking for or who was my group, that part of the dream did not make much sense then because I had no idea about the Starseeds or the Earth's ascension, last year when I found about Starseeds I thought that maybe "my group" were all starseeds.

This may not be related but in another weird dream I had in 2014 I was told by somebody that I was supposed to pretend that I was a follower of a certain religion which had three principles: to find the flame (or light)inside of us, to preserve it and expand it.

Daniel Rønjom said:
I think many starseeds was born the year I was born, 1987, the Chinese year of Fire Rabbit.

It would make sense, I suppose.

Jer ✌ said:

I was born in 1987 too, if it is true that many of us were born in that year, does it have something to do with the harmonic convergence?

I had a dream back in 2014 about a world that was going to be destroyed and that everybody had to find the way to move to another planet or dimension, in the dream I was told that "my group" were supposed to find something,I was not told what we were looking for or who was my group, that part of the dream did not make much sense then because I had no idea about the Starseeds or the Earth's ascension, last year when I found about Starseeds I thought that maybe "my group" were all starseeds.

This may not be related but in another weird dream I had in 2014 I was told by somebody that I was supposed to pretend that I was a follower of a certain religion which had three principles: to find the flame (or light)inside of us, to preserve it and expand it.

Jer, thanks for adding your dreams. They may not be directly related, but I think we are connecting puzzle pieces to form a more complete picture. I need to look up the harmonic convergence. Your "group" may or may not all be starseeds. Your "group" might be a soul family or just a group of earth seeds with whom you share common goals. Maybe they are all starseeds. There is a person in my life I suspect I have I have some sourt of spiritual connection to on the level of "before this like we...", but she is not, to my knowledge, interested in starseeds. She might likely turn her nose up at it thinking it is not grounded or too silly or something. Meanwhile, she and I still enjoy charity work, cooking, the same slightly morbid humor, some of the same ideas about spirituality and so on.

This forum tends to have a high concentration of young people so this pattern of birthdays is a huge stretch.

That being said, "starseeds" didn't arrive in a sudden data dump like earth was buying bulk paper towels from Costco.
If you're aware of your past lives then you're also aware that these energy signatures have been here for a very very long time back when we were more advanced, were more connected, were more in sync... were more of everything. So it would be closer to a reconnection or remembrance than a new phenomenon.

im an starseed that born 1983i think i am little psychic but i havent devolupt it very good in my life i newer known mush about meditations or pinal gland or aliens lol it took me ower 30 years to find that out lol and i newer thought mush about my psychic ability's i yust yused it to win money lol anyhow i belive i begun to wake up in the end of 2012 i begun to understand what going on on this sad planet ,any how since i begun my journey ive see this planet change wery slow but its very true its going to change or the better in time sure it will take wery long before its all good but anyways, anyhow now days i can channel light beings but i have no clue o who they are ive come in contact with both evil and good beings so peoples should be aware o the evil ho loves to channel humans that have no clue o ho they talking with and be sure the beings can look how ewer they wants,,the evil beings even lied to Dolores canon here and there all she says isnt true its like 50-50 or less lol so yes be aware o lying spirits lol any how im not really sure were i come from or what dimension my soul exists in i think ive been arcturian orion lyran pleiadian and andromeda probelly maybe more now all i wants is to activate my pinal gland and my chakra system and get full consciousness of my brain i know we are made of light but i now there exixts evil souls out there all souls isnt enlighted and will probably newer be i think there exists other universes and endless of worlds any how this is my little story mush love and light to u all

its true that starseeda and other spiritual beings always came to earth, since earth stepped back to the 3rd dimension.
but what happened with the 80s is that around this time a huge amount of starseeds and beings incarneted, more than ever before.
some are 70s, many 80s, and some 90s. after that the energy lvl get stronger buy time and more spiritual souls come to earth now.

i hope this hels you ;)

I'm born 1981. 2 months before the anti-communistic ( solidarność ) civil war in nowa huta ( cracow ). we are the second/third wave i guess. someone channeled that i had 14 incarnations on earth. that's why i can be called an earthy seed. the 80s are the most magical for me. my childhood in this town where real.. beautifull, just the being in this atmosphere, relatively big loving family ect. we miss that, i know. now we know, after death we go as part of the consciousness of god into this unconditionally loveing light. this is just an experience. one of endlessly many. one i eternity. what our mission is? i don't know, seems really senseless bullshit here, suffering for nothing. anchoring the light? consciousness? i don't know. we shouldn't take it so seriously.. or, we should be honest in regards to our so called mission: it's happening now. you know. you just resist. which is part of it. even the feeling of senselessness. but hey, forget it. it runs without better. so. greetings to you all, divine beings in human amnesia. this material world is just one side of the coin. it's as much real as the loving light. maybe the light ( god ) is the only reality, that after dying you wake up like from a dream into the presence of this purity. can someone follow? ( we are in kali-yuga for 3400 something years anyway )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
56 minutes ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
2 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service