_

All Discussions Tagged 'twin' (65)

Discussions Replies What's New?

LOVE,

I have seen lots of things in life. I have had only problems with women and yet i remeber something. Supposedly women want a man too look a…

Started by Christopher David William Gould

0 Jan 13

When You KNew

Hello my beautiful starseeds and other benevolent entities. I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your story about when you…

Started by Marie

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

More than one twin flame?

So, I have been wondering.. Do we all have multiple twin flames/twin souls? I was told once that we have more than one but then others say…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

8 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe

Help, my twin flame's been possessed by entities...

Several months ago, my twin flame was "victimized" by a witch working with a Jinn. She posed as a spiritual teacher who coerced him to open…

Started by Mayari

23 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Limitless Boss

Nope

nope

Started by Fishy

9 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Nop

Duality and Twin Flames

Hey everyone! So for those of you who know your twin flames, do you think that there is a duality to you? Specifically in the area of ligh…

Started by Stella Matutina

18 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Yeslin Saavedra

Horary chart, anyone wanna give mine a go? please?

I'm wondering if someone would please look at my horary chart and natal.  For the horary chart, my question is: What are his feelings for…

Started by Rebecca Burns

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Rebecca Burns

Twin Flame Rant.

Hey guys, I just have to say this. It may or may not be a rant, I am trying to get my point across clearly and am open to others opinions o…

Started by Rebecca

21 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Edinople

Twin Flames

I often hide my light, as I’ve found comfort in darkness. Centuries were spent together, an eternal dance we shared among the stars. Con…

Started by Stephanie

1 Jan 8, 2016

A question for those who have met their twin flame

Is your zodiac sign and your twin's astrologically compatible? Or do your signs fall into the incompatible or neutral compatibility categor…

Started by citrine

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Helen Mohlin

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service