All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (194)

Discussions Replies What's New?

New Humans Lecture by Mary Rodwell (information about star children)

Interesting lecture by Mary Rodwell discussing her research and key findings on star children from all over the world and their experience…

Started by Intergalactic Yoshi

0 Aug 23, 2015

What Is The Commonality Of All Starseeds?

The answer to this question may seem obvious. But in your opinion, what is the common thread with Starseed people? Perhaps this is a silly…

Started by Marc J. Stockwell-Moniz

49 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Divine

Getting asked "Where are you from?"

I would just like to share a story that happened to me over the weekend, mainly because the people on this site are the only ones I know t…

Started by TC175

69 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by LightnLove

Starseed Alert! False Flag Or Real EMP Attack On Power Grid Planned To Happen July 4th! Should You Ignore It, Or Pass It Off As Rumor Gone Viral? Should You Prepare For It?

There is troubling news all over the mainstream media as well as the alternate media. All are talking about an ISIS attack on the USA power…

Started by Rip

29 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Dave Stevenson

How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Require?

I believe one time before, I have read that some starseeds either require a bit more or less sleep than the average person (which is sup…

Started by Orion Warrior

21 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by ShonTal Tristona

Anyone from Spokane, Washington?

I hail from Spokane, WA. I may be one of only a handful of starseeds in Spokane, as the city appears to have a pretty scary and primitive e…

Started by Charles Seiler

3 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Unicole Unicron

Is there any starseed in Peru?

Hi all, I'm going to move to Peru and I want to ask if there is any starseed in there to contact when being in that country. Thanks and reg…

Started by Luis Eduardo Vivero

0 May 28, 2015

starseed esque life dream taunting facade life butter

So personally, i found out i was a starseed back in april 2013. Since then i've met various other brothers/sisters apparently from other di…

Started by danielintermittent

4 May 23, 2015
Reply by danielintermittent

Starseeds and Anxiety

I was reading Thomas Wicks post about anxiety and medication and I came across a great video about how we can stop the negative, anxious…

Started by ann

11 May 12, 2015
Reply by ann

Accessing Freedom Within ~ Wesak 2015

The Wesak Festival of 2015 is now upon us. On May 3rd, 2015 we will be experiencing the full effects of this enormous event as we have been…

Started by Lily

0 Apr 25, 2015

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service