All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (197)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Interesting experience I had that I'd like an opinion on.

This may or may not be a lengthy post, but I need some input.  I'll try to keep it short.  A few years ago I had my awakening, and things w…

Started by Mario Porter

27 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Meghan (Ayobah)

Anyone here that isn't from a typical star system?

Most people have discussed being from star systems like Sirius, Pleiades, or Orion....but anyone from star systems, planets, or other place…

Started by Divine

10 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Daniel A81ⁱˣ

Full Moon Gathering TONIGHT in LOS ANGELES - join us!

I've got a group of friends who are all starseeds. We will be gathering at the Griffith Park Observatory TONIGHT to watch the Blood Moon. T…

Started by Elle

0 Sep 27, 2015

Earth in future year 2200

what are your thoughts on earth in the year 2200,how will it look like,most of the starseed has already returned home by 2040,leaving human…

Started by Dave Stevenson

36 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Commander Melvin M. Lusterio

Starseeds luxury life

Are you ready for your Manifestation breakthrough? http://lightworkertwins.com/workshops/ Many people find themselves trying to use the law…

Started by Genevieve

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Tommie Melcherson

New Humans Lecture by Mary Rodwell (information about star children)

Interesting lecture by Mary Rodwell discussing her research and key findings on star children from all over the world and their experience…

Started by Intergalactic Yoshi

0 Aug 23, 2015

What Is The Commonality Of All Starseeds?

The answer to this question may seem obvious. But in your opinion, what is the common thread with Starseed people? Perhaps this is a silly…

Started by Marc J. Stockwell-Moniz

49 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Divine

Getting asked "Where are you from?"

I would just like to share a story that happened to me over the weekend, mainly because the people on this site are the only ones I know t…

Started by TC175

69 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by LightnLove

Starseed Alert! False Flag Or Real EMP Attack On Power Grid Planned To Happen July 4th! Should You Ignore It, Or Pass It Off As Rumor Gone Viral? Should You Prepare For It?

There is troubling news all over the mainstream media as well as the alternate media. All are talking about an ISIS attack on the USA power…

Started by Rip

29 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Dave Stevenson

How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Require?

I believe one time before, I have read that some starseeds either require a bit more or less sleep than the average person (which is sup…

Started by Orion Warrior

21 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Shon'Tal Tristona

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Mark Fragola replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens."
5 minutes ago
Mark Fragola posted discussions
9 minutes ago
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
23 minutes ago
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
1 hour ago
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
2 hours ago
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
2 hours ago
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
2 hours ago
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service