_

All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (196)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Hello fellow starseeds

I am zeny and I have recently learned that I am an indigo starseed.  My awakening started two years ago. I have been on a very interesting…

Started by Zeny

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Scientizt55

Message to all Starseeds... a tarot reading

You know things happen for the oddest reasons and the sudden urge to just pull my tarot cards with one simple thought on my mind. Is there…

Started by nova_spirit

28 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bia

Procrastination: Destroyer of Man?

I dont know how valid the title of the discussion is lol. But I need to ask you all if you had similar problems with the common misguidance…

Started by Charles Miller

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Teri

2,000 members!!!!!!!

Consider this a new landmark in the community's history. We've made it so far, it's time to share what you love about this site and it's cr…

4 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Starflower

Help please...Lack of Dreaming?

Ok so before this month I and throughout my like(atleast as long as I could remember)I always had vivid dreams. What's unique about my drea…

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Charles Miller

STARSEEDS IN TEXAS?

I'm feeling very disconnected from my fellow starseeds at the moment...I feel like I was on track, and now I'm getting lost. I don't know w…

Started by ☽Kάtiε ☆ Äƙαȿïα☾

1 Jun 20, 2009

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I paid too"
22 minutes ago
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Yeah I will sing this whole week :)"
35 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kathy Hackney
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Ramon replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Thank you for sharing that."
6 hours ago
Profile IconKathy Hackney, Matthew Kennedy and ILIJA_NEO joined Intl. Starseed Network
7 hours ago
Allas left a comment for Simon
"I'm doing okay.. Hey do you sing?? Hope you're doing well, too :)"
7 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Are ETs Watching Us? — Presentation

Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency presents a case for exopolitics regarding the… See More
7 hours ago
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Hello :) hope you are doing well .. super much Love"
7 hours ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Yep I paid as well, I think this is a good move made by the site !"
8 hours ago
Simon loved deer~tears's photo
8 hours ago
Nāscī replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Paid $1, was a bit confused at first but all is good, I think this community is worth paying. Its a…"
9 hours ago
Tombe replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I just paid as well. Wish it was in aussie $"
10 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service