All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (199)

Discussions Replies What's New?

2017 Faster Manifestations & Time To Come Together & Work Together

Hey Starseeds,  Already feeling some crazy energy the last couple of days, really feels very positive. This year for us, our manifestations…

Started by Nix

21 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by earthkeeper

Sharing Movies, TV Shows & Documentaries that Appeal to Starseeds

I've noticed that in chat, we're often discussing/sharing great movies & documentaries. I thought sharing movies, documentaries, TV sho…

Started by Brinny Stardust

211 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by clowny

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective - Part 2

For anybody who would like to read the previous one = Part 1 Me= People say things like "if aliens are real why don't they show themselves…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

2 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

Starseeds United - Are you awakened to your purpose yet?

Are there any Starseeds here that have awakened to their purpose for this mass ascension time that all of humanity can take part in? Old Ea…

Started by Khepri Thoth

15 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Jann

Would you support Int Starseeds Network by buying this tshirt?

Everyone got the email about donating money to Int Starseeds Network to help keep this wonderful community online. I want to help so I prop…

Started by Rana Sabeh

21 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Rana Sabeh

I know that we all (starseeds) long for memories of their home world, the life on their home world,,,places of their home world,,,etc,,, s…

Started by Gezim Dervishi

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Roxy J.

what are your thoughts on this

https://youtu.be/sNHKjNG58co a very interesting video to be sure

Started by OrlyLovesRed

2 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Midrash

What do you think the truth about religions is? I know there are many feelings/ideas of what they are, but i think our (starseeds) feelings…

Started by Gezim Dervishi

17 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by invisible

A Spark, A Soul, A Starseed

(This was taken off my page as a way to save it as well as sharing it with the community, as I am going to be changing up my profile page.)…

Started by Incandescence

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

Are starseeds or indigos known to be androgenous?

Again I'm trying to reach self love. So I have this whole androgynous thing going on inside me, and outside, I have this androgynous body t…

Started by Alex

12 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Interstellar Mystery

What's New?

HarleyQuinnLT joined The Lonely Navigator's group

Healing Through Astrology

A group for learning how to heal through one's personal Astrology through using essences,…See More
36 seconds ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Earthbound Angel's group

Paranormal 101

This group is focused on the unexplained, haunted houses, ghost hunting, and demonology.See More
1 minute ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Larissa Rodrigues's group

We remember the purple sky world

This is a group of people who had/have dreams,memories or visions about a world with purple sky,…See More
2 minutes ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Felicia Mulligan's group

Meditation and Abilities

This group is for those wanting to connect by meditation, and to discuss and heighten "abilities".…See More
2 minutes ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Grace (Taking A Short Break)'s group

One Love

After joining ISN I noticed that a lot of you had experienced a traumatic and abusive childhood…See More
3 minutes ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Lady Atalanta's group

Phoenix Rising; Fire Magic & Alchemy

Phoenix Qualities;Purity,Protection Sensuality, Sexuality, Magick, Fire Element, Purification,…See More
3 minutes ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Ivan Namilis's group

To all starseeds of the world

The grid is established. NOW while reading this just imagine the light bombardment of the earth.…See More
3 minutes ago
HarleyQuinnLT joined Sarah Murray's group

Global Earth & Space Weather

Global Current events related to space weather. How earth is being affected by weather in space.See More
3 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service