_

All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (196)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Starseeds

Hold for a moment, what is it, what do you seek, The things we cherish, we hold tight, not to be weak, Giving to the world, we keep on, fi…

Started by Incandescence

2 Jul 7
Reply by Cameron L Brockel

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

24 May 7
Reply by Halcyon

Starseeds who die in sadness

Hi stars. i have a great interest in death and was wondering if you know what happens if a starseed dies in a sad state, where they go? Do…

Started by Shan'ti

21 May 3
Reply by Zaikan

When You KNew

Hello my beautiful starseeds and other benevolent entities. I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your story about when you…

Started by Marie

3 Apr 6
Reply by Carter Kangas

CALLING ALL MONTANA STARSEEDS....

I am of strong feline/lyran origins....interested in starting a regular meetup  for us in the Flathead valley....I live in Kalispell. Anyon…

Started by Lyra Nightwalker Moonscrye

1 Apr 4
Reply by Cameron L Brockel

Are there any movies or TV series that deal with Starseeds ?

i am just curious and interested in making a list of all movies and TV series dealing with starseeds. would love to know more !! recently,…

Started by Snow Phoenix

51 Mar 20
Reply by Astra Telepathica Serotonin

how many gay starrseeds are on here or im the only one?

talk with me and get to know me. especially if you're a girl ;) LOL.

Started by ☽Kadin☾

14 Jan 11
Reply by Charlotte Kimberly

2017 Faster Manifestations & Time To Come Together & Work Together

Hey Starseeds,  Already feeling some crazy energy the last couple of days, really feels very positive. This year for us, our manifestations…

Started by Nix

21 Jan 6
Reply by earthkeeper

Sharing Movies, TV Shows & Documentaries that Appeal to Starseeds

I've noticed that in chat, we're often discussing/sharing great movies & documentaries. I thought sharing movies, documentaries, TV sho…

Started by Brinny Stardust

211 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by clowny

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective - Part 2

For anybody who would like to read the previous one = Part 1 Me= People say things like "if aliens are real why don't they show themselves…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

2 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Leppender replied to Leppender's discussion Monday Monday... OH WHAT A DAY!!!
"So I roll out of bed at 10 am with vague memories of an enjoyable weekend lingering on my brain.…"
9 minutes ago
Leppender replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I was proud to pay, but wish I could have donated at the same time. Finances are crazy around this…"
29 minutes ago
Leppender replied to Leppender's discussion Special Recognition (and the award goes to....)
"Walks with Greys & Fernando Albert are now added to the list of recipients. Keep those…"
1 hour ago
Leppender posted a status
"Glad my credit card is paid up... sad that the site is in need of aid, and wishing I could donate more at this time. Give where you can <3"
1 hour ago
Nada One posted a group
Thumbnail

Cygnusian Starseeds

Headlong into mystery!Welcome all with a kinship to the Heart of the Swan,The Northern Cross.The…See More
5 hours ago
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"my friends seths info seems to be the only info however that places the paa-tal in a place that…"
6 hours ago
"Also found this snippet of info - which seems to tie in that the ashand were from sirius A and…"
7 hours ago
deer~tears posted videos
7 hours ago
"my friend seth's info concerning the paa-tal and draconians is as follows: Now I…"
7 hours ago
"I have found multiple bits of information that question your assertation. That malduk was…"
7 hours ago
"hey man, sorry.. couldn't access the site, it was asking me to pay and not accepting my paypal…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Viktor Joi
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service