_

All Discussions Tagged 'starseeds' (197)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Regarding Religious Affiliation

Believe what you will, but the truth is as follows. Religion is a man made concept. History proves time and time again religion is a tool.…

Started by Nexis Nemesis

5 yesterday
Reply by Helen Mohlin

Starseeds

Hold for a moment, what is it, what do you seek, The things we cherish, we hold tight, not to be weak, Giving to the world, we keep on, fi…

Started by Incandescence

2 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Cameron L Brockel

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

24 May 7, 2017
Reply by Halcyon

Starseeds who die in sadness

Hi stars. i have a great interest in death and was wondering if you know what happens if a starseed dies in a sad state, where they go? Do…

Started by Shan'ti

21 May 3, 2017
Reply by Zaikan

When You KNew

Hello my beautiful starseeds and other benevolent entities. I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your story about when you…

Started by Marie

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

CALLING ALL MONTANA STARSEEDS....

I am of strong feline/lyran origins....interested in starting a regular meetup  for us in the Flathead valley....I live in Kalispell. Anyon…

Started by Lyra Nightwalker Moonscrye

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Cameron L Brockel

Are there any movies or TV series that deal with Starseeds ?

i am just curious and interested in making a list of all movies and TV series dealing with starseeds. would love to know more !! recently,…

Started by Snow Phoenix

51 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by MC

how many gay starrseeds are on here or im the only one?

talk with me and get to know me. especially if you're a girl ;) LOL.

Started by ☽Kadin☾

14 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Charlotte Kimberly

2017 Faster Manifestations & Time To Come Together & Work Together

Hey Starseeds,  Already feeling some crazy energy the last couple of days, really feels very positive. This year for us, our manifestations…

Started by Nix

21 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by earthkeeper

Sharing Movies, TV Shows & Documentaries that Appeal to Starseeds

I've noticed that in chat, we're often discussing/sharing great movies & documentaries. I thought sharing movies, documentaries, TV sho…

Started by Brinny Stardust

211 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by clowny

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hm....one could say that Love is an expansive energy and Fear is a contractive energy. That is,…"
13 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"You're very welcome"
31 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THROAT CHAKRA, EXPRESSING YOURSELF TRUTHFULLY WITH PASSION, AND CONFIDENCE. SELF-HEALING.
"In keeping with the spirit of speaking one's mind with confidence, when I arrived back in…"
31 minutes ago
jayme thomas left a comment for Taunya Morson - Peuplie
"Thank you for the loving greeting."
39 minutes ago
Source Shard updated their profile
47 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Snowflake's discussion The Boy Crisis: A Sobering look at the State of our Boys
"As a former exceptional children teacher for mostly melanined boys labeled behavior disordered,…"
47 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie is now friends with Archdemon Andromech and Jenny
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"Welcome dear one"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service