_

All Discussions Tagged 'spiritual' (126)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Preface to Your Eternity: Unearth Your Sacred Knowing -- Pt 1, Opening a Door...

The search for TRUTH and ascending within in our consciousness stalks the HUman psyche. Why? Because our consciousness, which is our Essent…

Started by Sharon Quinn

0 Feb 5

Free reading - WAVE #5 (5-8-17 ~ CLOSED for new requests) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

Hello my dear Starseeds! IMPORTANT Hi folks, Since ISN is closing down, I guess we have to move this to a different place. For now, please…

Started by Fernando Albert

2296 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Fernando Albert

Neo Conscientia - Digital Guide for Holistic Health

Hi everyone, I'm not so active in this site since i saw the chat down. But i do follow the Starseed path. It's been a while since i post he…

Started by Litoid

0 Dec 6, 2017

Spiritual Skype Chat Group, and Discord Group!

PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE JOINING THIS CHAT!--- please know that these chat groups, though ran by myself, is just a personal, priva…

Started by positiveevitisop

65 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by positiveevitisop

A Summary of My Traumatizing Past and the Resulting Spiritual Outcome

When I was young, 7 years of age, I began to experience what would medically be diagnosed as night terrors, but since that would be onl…

Started by positiveevitisop

30 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by positiveevitisop

Spiritual Connection - Tips? Advice?

Hello all! I am new here to INS and am seeking guidance! I seem to have a break in connection to my spiritual self and it has been troublin…

Started by Azaphaer Solaris

6 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Azaphaer Solaris

Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?

Say for example, like meeting girls or guys with similar names, carry a certain energy towards me whether good or bad. For example. Say you…

Started by Mic Tool

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by adeomus

Does one usually have to ascend to get a greater power of manifestation? and what about negative people who use manifestation for bad purposes?

Since some corrupted people do gain manifestation power to practice via law of attraction or other ways, are they ascending? Because Ascend…

Started by Mic Tool

12 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Tombe

Dream of getting married to a woman I do not have feelings for, and her dad muttered chants to me? googled the word and found spell pics?

This was the dream that originally that got me curious about the mystical side of life In the dream, She was of someone important. I was ge…

Started by Mic Tool

0 Aug 23, 2017

Dreamt of extrememly warming motherly figure comforting me (my mom is still alive)

One night I dreamt I woke up and a woman came in and caressed me in a motherly way and I slept really good that night and woke up with a ve…

Started by Mic Tool

5 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Turquoise Water

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
43 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
48 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
48 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
49 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
1 hour ago
Leppender commented on Asar Ciakar's blog post Abrahamic religions says that most humans on Earth are not humans
"I've noticed this connection. Mesopotamia, Summer and Canaan were all in the same geographical…"
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella is now friends with Ayush Dixit and Alexis
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service