All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (79)

Discussions Replies What's New?

What Is Lost, Must Return To Music

Link: 06-13-16 What Is Lost, Must Return To Music "We are who we are in every given situation. We were the angry toddler, the sad child, th…

Started by Dylan Schreiner

2 Jun 14
Reply by Kristian

The Life Impeccable And For Him

The impeccable has drawn, for if thou shall'eth to bring kind nature to be of the source life has been intimately shown, light'eth shall'et…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

2 Apr 4
Reply by Douglas Drew Azra

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ MelancholyMoon ☾☯

70 Apr 2
Reply by Kristian

Trying to see where my path is going, it's been difficult.

Hello. My name is Anne, I'm having trouble beginning my path of discovering my origins. I suppose to say, I've already begun my path since…

Started by Anne

5 Mar 18
Reply by Shoreline

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

Descension of Spirit, Walkins, Reincarnation explained

A Descension occurs when a vaster part of a person's own Spirit comes to reside in the body. Descensions of Spirit are an integral part of…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 17
Reply by ll

Dealing with a Deep, Unwanted Hatred

Those that know me, know that I am not at all a hateful person. I am very tolerant and forgiving even in difficult circumstances. I am forg…

Started by Marina

11 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by positiveevitisop

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

can any empath/warrior :) help with a negative spirit attachment?

I would really love and appreciate it if someone will be able to tell me wether its something attached to my house, or to me, so I can dea…

Started by Laya

12 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Elijah Amanruel replied to Johanna Zion's discussion fireflies dancing
"Indeed ~ the faeries of the night"
10 minutes ago
Elijah Amanruel replied to Nadia~ )0('s discussion Fire is a masculine element?
"Perhaps people get too hung up in general on labelling things as either 'masculine' or…"
11 minutes ago
Sirius is now friends with Marino Lencovic and Carrie
26 minutes ago
Yahwelovehim updated their profile
41 minutes ago
Brooke ♥ commented on Brooke ♥'s video
Thumbnail

The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2

"Continuation in an amazing series, first video…"
1 hour ago
Starlight ~ Angelic Love ~ replied to Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's discussion People, ever more greedy and stupid, destroy the world - Stephen Hawking
"Yes Selfishness and ignorance. Everyone pays for the ignorant behavior of someone who only cares…"
1 hour ago
peace2theworld replied to adeomus's discussion More on the 7 pointed Star in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I've made a lot of mistakes, and had addiction for many years, of many kinds, I sure do not…"
1 hour ago
Brooke ♥ posted a video

The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2

The Template - A Holonomic Model Of Transcendence - CODE 2 - Ceremony Of Synthesis - The reconnection of the 13th Circuit - Preparing the Pranic Causeway. Th...
1 hour ago
Brooke ♥ and Cosmic Serpent God are now friends
1 hour ago
Mawerick replied to Fernando Albert's discussion RUN #4 (Started: APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Lucid Dreaming Course) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)
"hello i would love an new reading about who i  really am i give u full permission "
1 hour ago
Dryocopus pileatus loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
1 hour ago
Dryocopus pileatus commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
Thumbnail

Meteorite - Fukang Pallasite

"i will trade all 3 of these for that one. "
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service