All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (83)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Supporter

A Spark, A Soul, A Starseed

(This was taken off my page as a way to save it as well as sharing it with the community, as I am going to be changing up my profile page.)…

Started by Phil

2 yesterday
Reply by Seed Of Erra

Supporter

The Light in What We Are And Explore

Love that problemates and feel who it were of a substance may be unruled til it is at-far too soo! The em-jev-erer, and being to substance…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6

Supporter

A Blessing ~`from yours`~ DDAzra

The gift and most enchanted to believe or see conceptualizes the inner being, soul, and love/lust for those who feel amongst, and upmost th…

0 Sep 6

Supporter

Stand Generator

For those familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, go here to generate your very own Stand for fun. Just type in the name of an artist/band…

Started by kyros

5 Jul 12
Reply by ✶≋Sierah≋✶

What Is Lost, Must Return To Music

Link: 06-13-16 What Is Lost, Must Return To Music "We are who we are in every given situation. We were the angry toddler, the sad child, th…

Started by Dylan Schreiner

2 Jun 14
Reply by I'la'ha

Supporter

The Life Impeccable And For Him

The impeccable has drawn, for if thou shall'eth to bring kind nature to be of the source life has been intimately shown, light'eth shall'et…

2 Apr 4
Reply by Douglas Drew Azra

Supporter

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

70 Apr 2
Reply by I'la'ha

Supporter

Trying to see where my path is going, it's been difficult.

Hello. My name is Anne, I'm having trouble beginning my path of discovering my origins. I suppose to say, I've already begun my path since…

Started by Anne

5 Mar 18
Reply by Shoreline

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Supporter
Elephant updated their profile
6 minutes ago

Supporter
Amara Candra is now friends with Zero Lin and OptimumWorld
7 minutes ago
Leppender replied to Natasha Love's discussion Does anyone have Depersonalization. And does anyone feel so alone it hurts?
"I have spent most of my life in a depersonalized state, and coming back to a place of feeling is…"
17 minutes ago

Supporter
peace2theworld replied to Angelica Serena's discussion Have you imagined Pleiadians looking like this?
"Post is 5yrs old :-) There are many precautions when doing astral travel. But it also seems we only…"
17 minutes ago

Supporter
Brostarr replied to Bill Leutbecher's discussion Theory of Evolution
"We're still on this subject?! Lol"
22 minutes ago
Bill Leutbecher replied to Bill Leutbecher's discussion Theory of Evolution
"When you die and go to the other side you have a meeting with a board of directors(higher developed…"
29 minutes ago
Leppender posted a discussion

Human hybrids and inner earth beings: shared history shared future?

I discovered this video last night while doing my usual research on any and all abnormal phenomena.…See More
39 minutes ago

Supporter
Sakul loved ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s photo
41 minutes ago
Bill Leutbecher left a comment for Mesha Lawson
"You seem to have a lot of power and insight. I have some health issues and in need of a healing.…"
49 minutes ago
Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ። replied to Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ።'s discussion UFO Captured By Police Helicopter above Bristol Channel, UK with FLIR Camera
"Well thank-you for that..at least it hasn't been altered in anyway from the original footage…"
55 minutes ago

Supporter
Plasma replied to Samuel Noves's discussion Looking for some info on a person in a dream.
"Helps to have a description"
1 hour ago
Bill Leutbecher replied to Angelica Serena's discussion Have you imagined Pleiadians looking like this?
"You have to be extremely careful with Astral projection as your guides have a lot to do with it. If…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service