All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (78)

Discussions Replies What's New?

The Life Impeccable And For Him

The impeccable has drawn, for if thou shall'eth to bring kind nature to be of the source life has been intimately shown, light'eth shall'et…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

2 Apr 4
Reply by Douglas Drew Azra

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ ZephyraMoon ☾☯

70 Apr 2
Reply by Kristian

Trying to see where my path is going, it's been difficult.

Hello. My name is Anne, I'm having trouble beginning my path of discovering my origins. I suppose to say, I've already begun my path since…

Started by Anne

5 Mar 18
Reply by Shoreline

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

Descension of Spirit, Walkins, Reincarnation explained

A Descension occurs when a vaster part of a person's own Spirit comes to reside in the body. Descensions of Spirit are an integral part of…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 17
Reply by ll

Dealing with a Deep, Unwanted Hatred

Those that know me, know that I am not at all a hateful person. I am very tolerant and forgiving even in difficult circumstances. I am forg…

Started by Marina

11 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by positiveevitisop

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

can any empath/warrior :) help with a negative spirit attachment?

I would really love and appreciate it if someone will be able to tell me wether its something attached to my house, or to me, so I can dea…

Started by Laya

12 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

I am a Telekinetic

I'm not sure if this any of you will ever believe what I'm about to say, but I have to try. It may be my only hope. I am a telekinetic. Eve…

Started by JaneM

28 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by peace2theworld

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Calling All Florida Starseeds

Become a cosmic ambassador

What's New?

༺neph༻ updated their profile
29 minutes ago
༺neph༻ and Jedirealism are now friends
40 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for ForestsAndStars
" I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
55 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Daniel Rønjom
"Daniel, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
56 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Daluki
"Daluki, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
57 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Rupert Ignatius Paige (Rip)
"Rupert, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
58 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Luke Matson
"Luke, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
58 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Hashim Effendi
"Hashim, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
58 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kimberley Alimov
"Kimberly, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love…"
59 minutes ago
Namaia - dancerontheedge loved ✶≋Naitakashira≋✶'s photo
1 hour ago
Namaia - dancerontheedge loved Flower of Life's photo
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Krista Forman
"Krista, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service