_

All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (94)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Please help! I need guidance on angel demon experience

Hi there, I have been closed off to spirit recently, and now that I am open again I have been having a lot of experiences that I really don…

Started by Nicola

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Nicola

Guide Drawing

I recently had a drawing done by Francie Griffin and I was blown away so I thought I'd share. I don't remember how I found her - maybe on t…

Started by Alou

4 Jan 31
Reply by Alou

My birth chart

Could someone help me with this please? I'm a bit lost & would appreciate your time. Just a look :) thank you, Ind)O(

Started by Ind

2 Jan 19
Reply by Ind

Demonic attachments (triggering)

Hello, I'm looking for an advice with a situation I have endured for years. I believe it's an extreme case and some subjects I'll be talkin…

Started by Aishwarya Isabella

14 Jan 1
Reply by Seeker

Letter to the Arch Deacon

(While preparing the legal documents necessary for me to get married I had a very interesting conversation with an Arch Deacon of the Angli…

Started by Leppender

7 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by JunoStarside

earth spirit name what's yours?......

Im Dreamy weaver venturer...

Started by Paula. starseed 84

8 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Aer Stargazer

Spiritual Connection - Tips? Advice?

Hello all! I am new here to INS and am seeking guidance! I seem to have a break in connection to my spiritual self and it has been troublin…

Started by Azaphaer Solaris

6 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Azaphaer Solaris

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by Alou

47 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Charles

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

71 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by jckawet

Giving Akashic Record Readings!

Hello everyone! My name is Cody, an I am an extrasensory channel and healer. From a young age I've been able to communicate spirit guides,…

Started by Cody Singh

55 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Harry

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Chrys and Gil are now friends
3 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, love is inherent in true sovereignty. xxx"
4 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"and, along with tolerance...it's about time <3"
14 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Sovereignty, reclaiming authority, standing in our power, assuming invincibility; seems the theme…"
15 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible
15 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"omg, lol...how many of us are there !! Comment by Namaia नमऐअ 36 seconds ago @Tanner.. something…"
17 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"oooooooooo Namaia.....hits me on every level ! the Star, the faery spiral, the girl wrapped in…"
18 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"@Tanner.. something under the bed that will grab me. hhaha. used to take a flying leap onto the…"
19 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service