All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (66)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 on Sunday
Reply by Mimi Daru

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

Spiders?

I am very connected to spiders. For a period of my life, I would wake up at night and have a spider sitting on my hand. This was never a fr…

Started by Pixel

23 Mar 14
Reply by ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8
Reply by Temperance Heart

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

13 Mar 7
Reply by Simon

Candle Gazing and Angel Wings

Hello all, has anyone else been candle gazing and then see angel wings formed from the wax after meditation? That's happened to me... the f…

Started by Charlie Acidschizomunky

3 Mar 3
Reply by E

Ghost-Human Relationship?

Is it weird to have feelings for a ghost/spirit in a romantic kind of way? I've had this spirit friend for a while now. He kind of comes an…

Started by PreviousIncarnationRuna

6 Feb 12
Reply by Alxndr

I went to a seance but I was disappointed :(

Hi everyone :D I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else has been to a seance and wouldn't mind sharing their experience with me.…

Started by Olivia

11 Feb 12
Reply by Sarah louise

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

20 Feb 8
Reply by ♥~Marta~♥

spirit guide sketches

does any1 do spirit guide sketches at all on this website?? id love to get one ive got a good idea what mine looks like but me and drawing…

Started by Angel Violet Wilding

0 Jan 31

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Starseed Child left a comment for ClaireGee
"Thank you for being my friend. May your day be filled with love,joy and happiness."
1 minute ago
Starseed Child left a comment for Jacky
"Thank you for being my friend. May your day be filled with love,joy and happiness."
3 minutes ago
Jacky is now friends with Starseed Child and Stephen
5 minutes ago
Jacky joined Lluwlyn's group
Thumbnail

Starseed Singles

Hallo and much love! :)This group is for all the starseeds out there that are alone and seeking…See More
7 minutes ago
TMS left a comment for Maugo
"Sure, I will add you as friend and you can send the Natal Info privately. I am not having the time…"
13 minutes ago
Jacky loved Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha's group International Starseeds Networks members meeting ( europe based)
13 minutes ago
Jacky joined Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha's group
Thumbnail

International Starseeds Networks members meeting ( europe based)

we are planning a meeting for all members living in europe.for more informations regarding…See More
14 minutes ago
TMS and OwlRange are now friends
24 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service