All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (62)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Ghost-Human Relationship?

Is it weird to have feelings for a ghost/spirit in a romantic kind of way? I've had this spirit friend for a while now. He kind of comes an…

Started by PreviousIncarnationRuna

6 Feb 12
Reply by Alxndr

I went to a seance but I was disappointed :(

Hi everyone :D I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else has been to a seance and wouldn't mind sharing their experience with me.…

Started by Olivia

11 Feb 12
Reply by Sarah louise

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

20 Feb 8
Reply by ♥~Marta~♥

spirit guide sketches

does any1 do spirit guide sketches at all on this website?? id love to get one ive got a good idea what mine looks like but me and drawing…

Started by Angel Violet Wilding

0 Jan 31

Need Information On Soul Tribes

Recently had a reading with a psychic talking about my soul tribe. She directed me to a book called "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers" which…

Started by Astarax

0 Jan 29

Spirit attachment - some help/insights needed

Hello guys!I guess I'm in a little need of help now, I hope somebody can help me with this, soo here is my story: A few days ago I realized…

Started by vandor

11 Jan 28
Reply by Zachary Jacob Mims

Spiders?

I am very connected to spiders. For a period of my life, I would wake up at night and have a spider sitting on my hand. This was never a fr…

Started by Pixel

7 Jan 10
Reply by Pixel

The Nascent Mind

Human evolution is remarkable-- it has produced a singular case of extreme intelligence. Certainly we are not the only intelligent species…

Started by Zanek

7 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Ancient spirit

The Power Of Human and DNA Attempt For ETs

I channeled much of the totems I have! I felt that it helps me think the right way, ..I've felt differently at times!I wonder what it is to…

Started by Lord Azra of Earth

1 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Isa (I point at the Sun)

Intuitive readings

My name is Maja. I started doing readings few years ago and i made lot of friends during that time.I like to connect to people energeticall…

Started by maya

19 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by k d Reeves

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Tati Tati posted a photo
14 minutes ago
deep blue ocean replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion How can I access my subconcious and gain more control over it?
"Phase one is actually learning to look at yourself. The most important tool you have for this is to…"
20 minutes ago
Saji Geevarghese left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
"Thanks a lot"
45 minutes ago
Saji Geevarghese left a comment for Sourav Terran
"Dear Sourav, The articles were very informative. I have to still go through the links you have…"
46 minutes ago
Special K replied to Hanel Beyond's discussion Autism Denial What's Your Take?
"Yes Nexus intuition and logic are both necessary. And both my intuition and logic tell me vaccines…"
49 minutes ago
Omkara replied to Elena Starr's discussion . . . feeling deeply sad this evening
"Dear Elena.. please always remember that we all are connected by a thin invincible red silk thread…"
1 hour ago
Omkara left a comment for Elena Starr
"Thank you so much Dear Elena. Bright and intense energies to you. Shine like the star that you are.…"
1 hour ago
Omkara and Simon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service