All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (71)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Dying to Live (My Rant) :(

Once upon a time, in a small, quiet suburb of Chicago, there lived me. On April 11th, 2001, this quiet suburb wasn't so quiet anymore. I wa…

Started by JaneM

10 on Saturday
Reply by Chadee

I am a Telekinetic

I'm not sure if this any of you will ever believe what I'm about to say, but I have to try. It may be my only hope. I am a telekinetic. Eve…

Started by JaneM

16 on Friday
Reply by Bruce

Dream of My Life in Reverse With a Strange Ending?

Hi! I've been off this website for a while because some crazy things have happened. I needed some time to process everything I experienced,…

Started by JaneM

5 Jul 25
Reply by peace2theworld

Something tiny has been visiting...

Hey! So as I am awaking and connecting back to myself I have been asking for help with guidance and helpful dreams and such. Lately the onl…

Started by Li'Leyla

2 Jun 21
Reply by Micle

Intuitive Animal Spirit Medicine Oracle Card Reading ~ Guidance that connects with the Heart

Beloved fellow starseeds, I now offer intuitive animal spirit medicine readings in my shop and thought I'd share with you :) If your heart…

Started by Lily

0 Jun 21

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 Apr 18
Reply by Mimi Daru

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

Spiders?

I am very connected to spiders. For a period of my life, I would wake up at night and have a spider sitting on my hand. This was never a fr…

Started by Pixel

23 Mar 14
Reply by ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8
Reply by Temperance Heart

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Anan C Rivera posted a status
"Thank you Steve! Blessings to you my friend."
1 minute ago
⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛ commented on ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛'s blog post Elementals~ Ascended Masters
"I agree, Brooke ❤️"
2 minutes ago
⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛ commented on ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛'s blog post Elementals~ Ascended Masters
"Lyuba, that is very interesting :) I've always been a little embarrassed about being a Virgo,…"
3 minutes ago
hyeta posted a discussion

my mission

hello i am curious i have felt like my mission on earth was to bring back my kind as if my kind…See More
4 minutes ago
"I agree Ashira. I was hesitant to post it though. I agree with most of what is said in the article,…"
11 minutes ago
Tejas Omkara replied to Jedirealism's discussion Geometry or what many refer to as "Sacred Geometry"
"Love you dear Mother Incarnate. I always feel secure and warm when I read your comforting words.…"
14 minutes ago
Lay ॐ . replied to Zephyrus's discussion Energy Reading
"I would like one,please."
17 minutes ago
Namaia loved Lyuba's photo
20 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service