All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (72)

Discussions Replies What's New?

can any empath/warrior :) help with a negative spirit attachment?

I would really love and appreciate it if someone will be able to tell me wether its something attached to my house, or to me, so I can dea…

Started by Laya

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Rev. Amy R Queen

I am a Telekinetic

I'm not sure if this any of you will ever believe what I'm about to say, but I have to try. It may be my only hope. I am a telekinetic. Eve…

Started by JaneM

28 Aug 12
Reply by peace2theworld

Dying to Live (My Rant) :(

Once upon a time, in a small, quiet suburb of Chicago, there lived me. On April 11th, 2001, this quiet suburb wasn't so quiet anymore. I wa…

Started by JaneM

10 Jul 31
Reply by Chadee

Dream of My Life in Reverse With a Strange Ending?

Hi! I've been off this website for a while because some crazy things have happened. I needed some time to process everything I experienced,…

Started by JaneM

5 Jul 25
Reply by peace2theworld

Something tiny has been visiting...

Hey! So as I am awaking and connecting back to myself I have been asking for help with guidance and helpful dreams and such. Lately the onl…

Started by Li'Leyla

2 Jun 21
Reply by Micle

Intuitive Animal Spirit Medicine Oracle Card Reading ~ Guidance that connects with the Heart

Beloved fellow starseeds, I now offer intuitive animal spirit medicine readings in my shop and thought I'd share with you :) If your heart…

Started by Lily

0 Jun 21

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 Apr 18
Reply by Mimi Daru

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

Spiders?

I am very connected to spiders. For a period of my life, I would wake up at night and have a spider sitting on my hand. This was never a fr…

Started by Pixel

23 Mar 14
Reply by ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛

RSS

Ads

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Matas Urbonas replied to Justine's discussion Astrologers! Please help!
"In past lives many people got hurt because of Nazis and so did Justine. You are creating your own…"
9 minutes ago
Lightning loved Lightning's discussion Reiki This Tea Please
9 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to I Transform's discussion Autism
"Well, the ones I've met were humble 100% of the time, and humility is not learned in 1st…"
11 minutes ago
Jedirealism replied to Marc J. Stockwell-Moniz's discussion Add Your Name On The Next NASA-JPL Spacecraft Named InSight That Is Going to Mars
"Yeah I used to go there for high school field trips lol..  But good to check out now that…"
15 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service