All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (74)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯ DragonSorceress ☯

69 on Saturday
Reply by SaMarkAnd

Dealing with a Deep, Unwanted Hatred

Those that know me, know that I am not at all a hateful person. I am very tolerant and forgiving even in difficult circumstances. I am forg…

Started by Marina

11 Nov 6
Reply by positiveevitisop

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6
Reply by SilentDream

can any empath/warrior :) help with a negative spirit attachment?

I would really love and appreciate it if someone will be able to tell me wether its something attached to my house, or to me, so I can dea…

Started by Laya

12 Sep 2
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

I am a Telekinetic

I'm not sure if this any of you will ever believe what I'm about to say, but I have to try. It may be my only hope. I am a telekinetic. Eve…

Started by JaneM

28 Aug 12
Reply by peace2theworld

Dying to Live (My Rant) :(

Once upon a time, in a small, quiet suburb of Chicago, there lived me. On April 11th, 2001, this quiet suburb wasn't so quiet anymore. I wa…

Started by JaneM

10 Jul 31
Reply by Chadee

Dream of My Life in Reverse With a Strange Ending?

Hi! I've been off this website for a while because some crazy things have happened. I needed some time to process everything I experienced,…

Started by JaneM

5 Jul 25
Reply by peace2theworld

Something tiny has been visiting...

Hey! So as I am awaking and connecting back to myself I have been asking for help with guidance and helpful dreams and such. Lately the onl…

Started by Li'Leyla

2 Jun 21
Reply by Micle

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 Apr 18
Reply by Mimi Daru

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

SovereignOfChaos replied to Vigilance of Light's discussion Since no one is saying it
"That sounds really nice. "
4 minutes ago
Kierra Anne Kairis joined Zuleyka Castro's group

The Healing Room

This group is made for those in need of healing of any kind. Including physical, emotional, mental…See More
4 minutes ago
Kierra Anne Kairis is now friends with Rende, Miłosz Ester and Darrin Christ
8 minutes ago
Kierra Anne Kairis replied to Kierra Anne Kairis's discussion Crown Chakra Headache
"Would you be open to leading me in the direction of protecting myself? Are there certain crystals…"
11 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service