All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (73)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Dealing with a Deep, Unwanted Hatred

Those that know me, know that I am not at all a hateful person. I am very tolerant and forgiving even in difficult circumstances. I am forg…

Started by Marina

8 Oct 3
Reply by Sharry

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6
Reply by SilentDream

can any empath/warrior :) help with a negative spirit attachment?

I would really love and appreciate it if someone will be able to tell me wether its something attached to my house, or to me, so I can dea…

Started by Laya

12 Sep 2
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

I am a Telekinetic

I'm not sure if this any of you will ever believe what I'm about to say, but I have to try. It may be my only hope. I am a telekinetic. Eve…

Started by JaneM

28 Aug 12
Reply by peace2theworld

Dying to Live (My Rant) :(

Once upon a time, in a small, quiet suburb of Chicago, there lived me. On April 11th, 2001, this quiet suburb wasn't so quiet anymore. I wa…

Started by JaneM

10 Jul 31
Reply by Chadee

Dream of My Life in Reverse With a Strange Ending?

Hi! I've been off this website for a while because some crazy things have happened. I needed some time to process everything I experienced,…

Started by JaneM

5 Jul 25
Reply by peace2theworld

Something tiny has been visiting...

Hey! So as I am awaking and connecting back to myself I have been asking for help with guidance and helpful dreams and such. Lately the onl…

Started by Li'Leyla

2 Jun 21
Reply by Micle

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 Apr 18
Reply by Mimi Daru

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Di Malik La'Cawn-Thomas posted discussions
3 minutes ago
Lianesence replied to Lianesence's discussion Pieces of memories from a past life
"<3 Thank you for sharing your story <3 "
6 minutes ago
Sinera Arenis replied to hyeta's discussion is it possible to visit other planets right now?
"by real you mean 'physical' I suppose? well, in your other bodies (light, astral, etc.)…"
12 minutes ago
Sinera Arenis replied to cassandra's discussion any setan starseeds out there?
"Do you mean by Zetan the grey type? I am not sure if all "greys" (the ones I've met…"
15 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service