All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (68)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Something tiny has been visiting...

Hey! So as I am awaking and connecting back to myself I have been asking for help with guidance and helpful dreams and such. Lately the onl…

Started by Li'Leyla

2 Jun 21
Reply by Micle

Intuitive Animal Spirit Medicine Oracle Card Reading ~ Guidance that connects with the Heart

Beloved fellow starseeds, I now offer intuitive animal spirit medicine readings in my shop and thought I'd share with you :) If your heart…

Started by Lilly

0 Jun 21

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Spirit Gaurdian

I have a question about my Spirit Gaurdian, I want to know if this happens with anyone else. My Gaurdian and I used to be married thousands…

Started by Mimi Daru

12 Apr 18
Reply by Mimi Daru

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

Spiders?

I am very connected to spiders. For a period of my life, I would wake up at night and have a spider sitting on my hand. This was never a fr…

Started by Pixel

23 Mar 14
Reply by ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8
Reply by Temperance Heart

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

13 Mar 7
Reply by Simon

Candle Gazing and Angel Wings

Hello all, has anyone else been candle gazing and then see angel wings formed from the wax after meditation? That's happened to me... the f…

Started by Charlie Acidschizomunky

3 Mar 3
Reply by Elena

Ghost-Human Relationship?

Is it weird to have feelings for a ghost/spirit in a romantic kind of way? I've had this spirit friend for a while now. He kind of comes an…

Started by PreviousIncarnationRuna

6 Feb 12
Reply by Alxndr

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joe loved Tejas Omkara's photo
17 minutes ago
Michael Allen Fitzjarrell and Lauren are now friends
22 minutes ago
Wylktah replied to Lossemes Twilight's discussion Visions
"In Portuguese too. I think in many astrologies and stuff like that too."
34 minutes ago
✶≋Ashira≋✶ loved Dak'lar's photo
34 minutes ago
angelfromyournightmare loved turtles's discussion starseeds remember
44 minutes ago
Wylktah loved Turquoise Water's photo
44 minutes ago
angelfromyournightmare loved Saphira Fox's discussion Celebs are the New Age Bards and Druids
45 minutes ago
angelfromyournightmare posted a photo
47 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service