All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (86)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 19 hours ago
Reply by Surya

Giving energy readings

I am wanting to do reading exchanges and also just giving a reading without an exchange, though I am looking for something specific in a re…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

72 Nov 29
Reply by ATHIRA J.S.

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

23 Nov 19
Reply by Commander Randy

Feeling the Duality/Infinitely Growing And Shrinking/Astral projection?

Hello friends ~ I returned to something very powerful and strange last night that I felt as a child. It is very peculiar and I am hoping fo…

Started by Mikela~

0 Oct 19

A Spark, A Soul, A Starseed

(This was taken off my page as a way to save it as well as sharing it with the community, as I am going to be changing up my profile page.)…

Started by 光InfiniteSoul光

2 Sep 26
Reply by Seed Of Erra

The Light in What We Are And Explore

Love that problemates and feel who it were of a substance may be unruled til it is at-far too soo! The em-jev-erer, and being to substance…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6

A Blessing ~`from yours`~ DDAzra

The gift and most enchanted to believe or see conceptualizes the inner being, soul, and love/lust for those who feel amongst, and upmost th…

0 Sep 6

Stand Generator

For those familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, go here to generate your very own Stand for fun. Just type in the name of an artist/band…

Started by kyros

5 Jul 12
Reply by ❅ℂℓ⍺ᵲℯ❅

What Is Lost, Must Return To Music

Link: 06-13-16 What Is Lost, Must Return To Music "We are who we are in every given situation. We were the angry toddler, the sad child, th…

Started by Dylan Schreiner

2 Jun 14
Reply by I'la'ha

The Life Impeccable And For Him

The impeccable has drawn, for if thou shall'eth to bring kind nature to be of the source life has been intimately shown, light'eth shall'et…

2 Apr 4
Reply by Douglas Drew Azra

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

ShonTal Tristona is now friends with layaa and Avery Red
12 minutes ago
Jedirealism loved Adirudra's photo
18 minutes ago
☙Nicole♒Skullcap❧ loved Adirudra's photo
19 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
☙Nicole♒Skullcap❧ loved Seed Of Erra's photo
20 minutes ago
Jedirealism commented on Adirudra's photo
20 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
Emissary replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free psychic reading
"Yes hello, how do I save the world? Actually, what IS that MUST be? I need to know what the world…"
21 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service