All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (88)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Who or what is watching/following me?

I am always feeling watched and followed by some beings.. I don't know who or what it is but I have been wanting to know who or what it was…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

50 Feb 27
Reply by Angela macdonald

What are these marks?

So, about 2-3 years ago I woke up with these random three dots on my leg shaped in a perfect triangle. There would have been nothing to jus…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

11 Feb 4
Reply by Musuhi

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 Dec 7, 2016

Giving energy readings

I am wanting to do reading exchanges and also just giving a reading without an exchange, though I am looking for something specific in a re…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

72 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by ATHIRA J.S.

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

23 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Commander Randy

Feeling the Duality/Infinitely Growing And Shrinking/Astral projection?

Hello friends ~ I returned to something very powerful and strange last night that I felt as a child. It is very peculiar and I am hoping fo…

Started by Mikela~

0 Oct 19, 2016

A Spark, A Soul, A Starseed

(This was taken off my page as a way to save it as well as sharing it with the community, as I am going to be changing up my profile page.)…

Started by Incandesence

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

The Light in What We Are And Explore

Love that problemates and feel who it were of a substance may be unruled til it is at-far too soo! The em-jev-erer, and being to substance…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6, 2016

A Blessing ~`from yours`~ DDAzra

The gift and most enchanted to believe or see conceptualizes the inner being, soul, and love/lust for those who feel amongst, and upmost th…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6, 2016

Stand Generator

For those familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, go here to generate your very own Stand for fun. Just type in the name of an artist/band…

Started by kyros

5 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by ❅ℂℓ⍺ᵲℯ❅

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service