All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (51)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Cleaning Out the Spiritual Closet - Oceans

The past few days I have felt amazing within myself. With the blessings of these new ocean meditation I've been doing. Ever since coming to…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

5 May 11
Reply by Piney

Need help!

Today I was going into my bedroom, as I look in I see a really pretty blue apparition! It was moving from my closet area to my bed, the dis…

Started by Rebecca Burns

5 Apr 24
Reply by Rebecca Burns

Totally Cut Off from the Light

As someone who often browses the site, and looks at all of the discussions, I am constantly surprised by the abilities and experiences that…

Started by Astarax

35 Mar 16
Reply by Astarax

Enki and Pleiades?

So I have searched on the web for awhile and find very little information. I was wondering if there is any connection between Enki and Plei…

Started by jessica burke

13 Feb 24
Reply by jessica burke

musings on the truth of "evil"

Ive been on my own spiritual journey for pretty much my whole life.  As a child I imagined how I thought a light body would look and how en…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

1 Feb 18
Reply by Sareyan Nirvelli

Pendulums and divining

Hi this is a post regarding the use of pendulums and other dowsing devices.: A selection of  quotes by John Weldon on equip.org : Christian…

Started by Love light - Heart

2 Feb 4
Reply by Love light - Heart

where does Imagination really come from ?

I honestly don't believe what the scientists said, that ALL imaginations simply just come from the brain, that's it, NOTHING more..! How ab…

Started by niki wonoto

8 Jan 31
Reply by Earthwalker

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

16 Jan 14
Reply by tiddlywinks

Help finding out who the female spirit is that comes through when someone is channelling to me

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me, I went to a spiritualist church for the first time tonight and a message was channeled to…

Started by Elizabeth

12 Jan 13
Reply by Elizabeth

How do I contact my spirit guides or extraterrestrial beings?

How do I get in contact with my spirit guides or how do I get in physical/mental communication with extraterrestrial beings? I've been feel…

Started by Lautse

51 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Orea

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service