All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (56)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Intuitive readings

My name is Maja. I started doing readings few years ago and i made lot of friends during that time.I like to connect to people energeticall…

Started by maya

19 Oct 12
Reply by k d Reeves

The Nascent Mind

Human evolution is remarkable-- it has produced a singular case of extreme intelligence. Certainly we are not the only intelligent species…

Started by Zanek

3 Sep 1
Reply by Commander Melvin M. Lusterio

Do you know what your Spirit animal is?

What animal do you relate to the most? This series of articles may help you find your animal spirit for self awareness and spiritual growth…

Started by Blue Lunar Storm

2 Aug 19
Reply by JenRi

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

12 Aug 12
Reply by ann

Awesome Meditation Technique

Hello my dear fellow beeings of the light! I wanted to share with you a great method of meditation that I have bene practicing for the la…

Started by Reida

8 Aug 11
Reply by Reida

Cleaning Out the Spiritual Closet - Oceans

The past few days I have felt amazing within myself. With the blessings of these new ocean meditation I've been doing. Ever since coming to…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

5 May 11
Reply by Piney

Need help!

Today I was going into my bedroom, as I look in I see a really pretty blue apparition! It was moving from my closet area to my bed, the dis…

Started by Rebecca Burns

5 Apr 24
Reply by Rebecca Burns

Totally Cut Off from the Light

As someone who often browses the site, and looks at all of the discussions, I am constantly surprised by the abilities and experiences that…

Started by Astarax

35 Mar 16
Reply by Astarax

Enki and Pleiades?

So I have searched on the web for awhile and find very little information. I was wondering if there is any connection between Enki and Plei…

Started by jessica burke

13 Feb 24
Reply by jessica burke

musings on the truth of "evil"

Ive been on my own spiritual journey for pretty much my whole life.  As a child I imagined how I thought a light body would look and how en…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

1 Feb 18
Reply by Sareyan Nirvelli

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service