All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (88)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Giving energy readings

I am wanting to do reading exchanges and also just giving a reading without an exchange, though I am looking for something specific in a re…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

77 Jul 7
Reply by Deren

Secret societies and the fate of our planet.

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up t…

Started by harley dean kiser

24 May 7
Reply by Halcyon

Who or what is watching/following me?

I am always feeling watched and followed by some beings.. I don't know who or what it is but I have been wanting to know who or what it was…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

50 Feb 27
Reply by Angela macdonald

What are these marks?

So, about 2-3 years ago I woke up with these random three dots on my leg shaped in a perfect triangle. There would have been nothing to jus…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

11 Feb 4
Reply by Musuhi

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 Dec 7, 2016

Feeling the Duality/Infinitely Growing And Shrinking/Astral projection?

Hello friends ~ I returned to something very powerful and strange last night that I felt as a child. It is very peculiar and I am hoping fo…

Started by Mikela~

0 Oct 19, 2016

A Spark, A Soul, A Starseed

(This was taken off my page as a way to save it as well as sharing it with the community, as I am going to be changing up my profile page.)…

Started by Incandescence

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

The Light in What We Are And Explore

Love that problemates and feel who it were of a substance may be unruled til it is at-far too soo! The em-jev-erer, and being to substance…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6, 2016

A Blessing ~`from yours`~ DDAzra

The gift and most enchanted to believe or see conceptualizes the inner being, soul, and love/lust for those who feel amongst, and upmost th…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Sep 6, 2016

Stand Generator

For those familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, go here to generate your very own Stand for fun. Just type in the name of an artist/band…

Started by Kyros

5 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by ❅ℂℓ⍺ᵲℯ❅

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service