All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (80)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Stand Generator

For those familiar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, go here to generate your very own Stand for fun. Just type in the name of an artist/band…

Started by ♐kyros♐

5 Jul 12
Reply by ✶≋Sierah≋✶

What Is Lost, Must Return To Music

Link: 06-13-16 What Is Lost, Must Return To Music "We are who we are in every given situation. We were the angry toddler, the sad child, th…

Started by Dylan Schreiner

2 Jun 14
Reply by Kristian

The Life Impeccable And For Him

The impeccable has drawn, for if thou shall'eth to bring kind nature to be of the source life has been intimately shown, light'eth shall'et…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

2 Apr 4
Reply by Douglas Drew Azra

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

70 Apr 2
Reply by Kristian

Trying to see where my path is going, it's been difficult.

Hello. My name is Anne, I'm having trouble beginning my path of discovering my origins. I suppose to say, I've already begun my path since…

Started by Anne

5 Mar 18
Reply by Shoreline

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

Descension of Spirit, Walkins, Reincarnation explained

A Descension occurs when a vaster part of a person's own Spirit comes to reside in the body. Descensions of Spirit are an integral part of…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 17
Reply by ll

Dealing with a Deep, Unwanted Hatred

Those that know me, know that I am not at all a hateful person. I am very tolerant and forgiving even in difficult circumstances. I am forg…

Started by Marina

11 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by positiveevitisop

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Living Light replied to rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
"vedette....must admit that I agree with you that often the shadow does come into play in this. The…"
8 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hey L.L. have you tried this ? Interesting indeedy... Much love Silent..."
25 minutes ago
Anharatas replied to Julien's discussion At what point do you accept that your pain is because you're a bad person?
"Pain in the resultant of engaging in beliefs and conducts that do not align with you own vibration,…"
25 minutes ago
Fernando Albert replied to Maxine Clarity's discussion beginning healer, will U be my guinea pig?
"Sure! Why not!  I do not have anything specific for you to work on, so set the intent for my…"
29 minutes ago
Fernando Albert is now friends with Zoey and Soledad
31 minutes ago
Living Light loved Allas's blog post Ponder This! : Back To The Future
32 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"So, correct me if I am wrong here Joanna, Now we are discussing this, we are conscious of it, and…"
34 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Silent....I would go with the idea that this is a fake vid....not sure why people make things like…"
39 minutes ago
francine gavin joined Mere Light's group
Thumbnail

Light Codes & Angelic Writing

This group is for anyone who channels or just wants to know more about Angelic script , frequencies…See More
51 minutes ago
francine gavin joined NATALIE ALICE PRIEST's group
Thumbnail

ASTRAL TRAVEL/PROJECTION ENTHUSIASTS

A group for Starseeds who can do Astral travel/projection or are interested in the subject. A place…See More
54 minutes ago
francine gavin joined Gunther Prien (Iku-Turso)'s group
Thumbnail

Healing with Essences and Elixirs

This group is for discussion about making one's own crystal, plant/flower, tarot, etc.…See More
57 minutes ago
francine gavin joined Sabrina Danelle G's group
Thumbnail

Magic Arts

Limitless Abilities. This group is for people to learn and strengthen their abilities in the magic…See More
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service