All Discussions Tagged 'reptilian' (32)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Looking for info on Reptilian customs, traditions, culture, etc.

Hey everyone :) I recently started a book series concerning Earth's limitations, and just the fact that it is a prison planet, in the proce…

Started by Krish

37 19 hours ago
Reply by NO_ONE

Maybe demonic problem?

Ok so, back in June out of no where it was like a switch turned on while I was just laying in bed listening to music and started to hear a…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

53 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Emily

Spiritual Prejudice

Hello everybody! The purpose of this thread is to discuss the widespread hatred towards reptilian beings that is/has been consuming a…

Started by positiveevitisop

10 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

RED ALERT: someone has uncovered multiple keys to our starseed existence!!!

I have been freaking out since finding this one page!  Allow me to start with a quote from this rather technical, yet INCREDIBLY relevant a…

Started by Leppender

15 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Setesh

Reptoid-Style Ship? (Drawing)

Dreamt of this ship. Some facts I know: I was reptoid in this life, I had a ship that crashed/wrecked, and the ship I was dreaming of (pict…

Started by Julien

11 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by The Traveler

The Draconian Kingdom - the reptilians

Hello, I'm Lady Isis -Mary the spiritual grand daughter of the king and queen of Draconis. I'd like to talk a little about Draconian people…

Started by Dr. Amy R Queen

81 May 13, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

The Mystery of Hu Gadam and Pantheism

My latest entry on Exopolitician is an important one. Though many, if not all, members of this forum are aware of their extra-terrestrial n…

Started by Steve Gilmore

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Mesha Lawson

"alien being" tried to numb my pain.

Ok so yesterday I got my wisdom teeth pulled... yeah ouch. and last night the IV profane I was prescribed to wore off. since my cheeks and…

Started by DreamEater

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by DreamEater

My Draconian Past Life

Story Time with Galathea!~ This Story came from a vision I've been having, and recently I’ve been having more accuring visions about it. I…

Started by Galathea

13 Mar 4, 2016

Information on Alpha Centaurians. Please contribute!

This topic was formerly named "Nearly 0 Information on Alpha Centauri, Help?" But as I have com across various sources of information, I a…

Started by Julien

42 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Luna

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Nix updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Profile IconColleen Farquhar and Jeniale joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Light Guardians: Unicorn Circle

For Artists, Painters, Journey Men and Journey Women, Warriors, Kings & Queens and Unicorn…See More
4 minutes ago
Colleen Farquhar and Suzanne France are now friends
8 minutes ago
Ashanna El Iriel replied to Ashanna El Iriel's discussion Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings
"Hello and welcome, Antonia!  You are very welcome, thank you for your request! The crystal…"
10 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski replied to Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
"I needed this, thank you. My girlfriend lives in California and I haven't been able to speak…"
11 minutes ago
Jace loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
16 minutes ago
Empress Beyond Infinity replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hey there I know youve read me before... but I wanted to know if the hall of records has anything…"
17 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski loved Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
18 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service