All Discussions Tagged 'pleiades' (23)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Hello, new, want starseed idenfication/help/guidance

Past couple weeks I've fund myself constantly exploring new ideas. Started looking at the simulation theory. This was interesting to me bec…

Started by RyanGH

4 May 23, 2017
Reply by Jer

what are your thoughts on this

https://youtu.be/sNHKjNG58co a very interesting video to be sure

Started by OrlyLovesRed

2 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Midrash

Look to the Skies Tonight/This Month for the Pleiades Star Cluster

The Seven Sisters will shine bright from dusk till dawn for the rest of November The Leonid meteor shower has come and gone, but there’s pl…

Started by L

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Joshua

What do you see in this painting?

I made this piece a couple months ago within just a few hours.. as if it just flowed right out of me. It feels like home, wherever it is. &…

Started by Anne L

3 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Lianesence

Ascension.. "yes, you."

i want to ascend. i don't want to explain furthe. please help. please respond my excitment will hurt if it has to wait any longer.

Started by danielintermittent

19 May 24, 2015

My Akashic records of my existences and my celestial origins...something I would love to share with you <3..a reading by Alura Cein (ISN member too!,which I didnt find out until afterwards!)

Greetings! I recently had a star origin reading, auric reading and an askashic records reading as I felt I was needing some kind of clarity…

Started by Mezz J

26 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Darryl

Jupiter Ascending -

Hello everyone :) I wonder if anyone has seen the trailer for the upcoming movie Jupiter Ascending. If not, it would be great if you could…

Started by dan1elpleiades.rou

18 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Melody

my poems and automatic writing

here i will share some entries i've written in my journal over the last year... best to read slowly and let the imagery speak to you 0:) --…

Started by Mira

2 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Mira

Not So Much A Starseed After All

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I have had some lives in the Pleiades system and the Sirius system. However, I've also had ma…

Started by Singing Aesephena

13 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Mai'ani Silverstar

Hello to My Long Lost Family <3

I've been on here about two weeks now, and have found it to be the best spiritual community I have found in a long time.  They all have the…

Started by Mary Burr

13 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Barra Na Doer

What's New?

Talia and Angelic Star Love are now friends
16 minutes ago
HarleyQuinn joined Leppender's group

Negative Alien Essence awareness

The Latin word for alien is aliēnus meaning foreign, unconnected, another's, contrary, unworthy,…See More
18 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love left a comment for Sabrina
"Welcome to Starseeds Sabrina <3 It's great to connect to you <3 hope you find bright…"
30 minutes ago
☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆ loved Wesley's photo
31 minutes ago
☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆ loved Wesley's photo
32 minutes ago
Osi replied to Jelly's discussion It is brainwashing to say higher is good and lower is bad ya know...
"Where I vibe with this thread is: adding an identity, even a nice one such as 'starseed,'…"
35 minutes ago
☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆ loved Awoken.Angel's profile
44 minutes ago
☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆ updated their profile
46 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service