_

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (244)

Discussions Replies What's New?

all starseeds and lightworkers should know this asap

all starseeds and lightworkers should know this asap : i received this info from my spirit guides a long time ago and i feel that all peopl…

Started by med ait

4 on Sunday
Reply by Helen Mohlin

Sex for Ascension! Oh, yes! [Ascension = vibrational growth + heightening of perceived/projected frequencies]

Sex and Ascension: Personal, Planetary, and Universal   So, what does SEX have to do with personal, planetary, and universal Ascension? Wh…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Nexis Nemesis

Learn the Truth About everything regarding the Ascension of this Universe

Learn the Truth About everything regarding the Ascension of this Universe Dr. Joe BarnettDr. Angela BarnettMary Magdalenehttps://crystalmag…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Nov 14, 2017

Does one usually have to ascend to get a greater power of manifestation? and what about negative people who use manifestation for bad purposes?

Since some corrupted people do gain manifestation power to practice via law of attraction or other ways, are they ascending? Because Ascend…

Started by Mic Tool

12 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Tombe

If you think of a car, you would see it alot more often? (not coincidence? or paying more attention)

A long time ago I thought if you think of a car you like, and you see it in the street more often, its just because you pay attention to it…

Started by Mic Tool

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

If you think of a car, you would see it alot more often? (not coincidence? or paying more attention)

A long time ago I thought if you think of a car you like, and you see it in the street more often, its just because you pay attention to it…

Started by Mic Tool

0 Aug 6, 2017

What's The Truth?

Hello all, ----> I have been following what has been going on In our world for quite awhile now and I am very concerned that we are in t…

Started by Carter Kangas

12 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Truth Movement Government Censorship

The truth movement has taken a major hit! YouTube is in it's last days; as an alternative news outlet that is. The federals are de-monetizi…

Started by Carter Kangas

6 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

Mission Help (Perspectives Collide)

Hello everyone,My name is Carter, I am 18 years old, I am an Arcturian Starseed incarnate and have been going through a spiritual awakening…

Started by Carter Kangas

10 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

The Revelations Of Today (My 18th Birthday)

Greetings to all, I know I have not created a discussion on here in awhile, so I will now take the opportunity to do so. -------->> I…

Started by Carter Kangas

2 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Isabella Yuki is now friends with Solace and The sun and moon
18 minutes ago
The sun and moon updated their profile
20 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"I think you have a point there. They are maybe along for the ride like the rest of us. Could be a…"
1 hour ago
Rende loved Ancient spirit's discussion The inner stairway - Story/ fairytale from Ivory Coast
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
Rende and Dean are now friends
1 hour ago
Ind loved Dean's video
1 hour ago
LightRenegade added a discussion to the group 11:11 and other numbers...
Thumbnail

All kinds of numbers been seen

Hey there!So for the last couple of months Ive been seeing a series of numbers, on licence plates,…See More
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service