_

All Discussions Tagged 'nuclear' (7)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Share your past lives from different planets, and different eras, here !

Hello starseeds. Please share your other wordly past life experiences here. It helps to share our experiences with one another so that we k…

Started by Blaise Smith

20 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Chaos.-Angelica.-!TBS

Share your past lives from different planets, and different eras, here !

Hello starseeds. Please share your other wordly past life experiences here. It helps to share our experiences with one another so that we k…

Started by Blaise Smith

0 Jan 13, 2016

Keeping current with the Martian refugee community.

I think we past life recallers who remember cataclysmic events on Mars should unite and remember in our hearts all that has passed on Mars.…

Started by Blaise Smith

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Blaise Smith

Threat of nuclear war and anxiety

Currently North Korea is threating to start nuclear war against USA and South Korea. Fortunately they have only a few nuclear warheads, so…

Started by Enlil Ninlil

36 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Shalim

Earthquake on the east coast - Underground explosion?

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=4009     Seismic evidence reveals underground nuclear detonation south of Washington DC. Posted by PCWorld news…

Started by Corynder

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by raphiel

Overhearing chattering about the Nuclear Reactor in Japan

Now this isn't a channeled message, but it seems my head is filled with a lot of conversations lately.  A lot of activity seems to be happe…

Started by nova_spirit

11 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by nova_spirit

a wild report of aliens disarming nuclear weapons quoted from us airmen!!!!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101003/canada/did_ufos_disarm_nuclear_weapons__former_u_s__airmen_say_yeswow!!! its happening...even…

Started by geniegirl

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
34 minutes ago
Crystal Ariana replied to AMBA,'s discussion Ringing In The Ears......
"I was thinking it was my sinus or TMJ. LOL I had read about this too. Either way. What is weird is…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Jess, I feel practicing a daily meditation is important for everyone's spiritual growth, as…"
7 hours ago
deer~tears loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
7 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Study Shows What Sharp Changes in Solar & Geomagnetic Activity Do to the Human Body

by Arjun Walia        November 26, 2017        (collective-evolution.com) • Over the past few… See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

NASA News: First Solar System Like Ours With Eight Planets Discovered

by Jon Austin         December 15, 2017          (express.co.uk) • In a historic announcement on… See More
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
7 hours ago
Jess replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Would you be able to suggest ways for Starseeds to prepare for the winter solstice 2017? It's…"
8 hours ago
deer~tears posted photos
9 hours ago
Alex updated their profile
13 hours ago
Logan Spence loved J'Tariah EnRaEl's profile
14 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service