Discussions Replies What's New?

Supporter

what are your thoughts on this

https://youtu.be/sNHKjNG58co a very interesting video to be sure

Started by OrlyLovesRed

0 Aug 22

Supporter

Reminder

I write today to say many things, so much inside, myself as well as each and every one of us - laden with the very need to express. We all…

Started by Starlaprism

3 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Holly *Nova Spirit*

Supporter

Chronicles from the Future: A True Story Kept Hidden by the Masons now Revealed

found it on net,just sharing with you brothers and sisters,and angels of the stars :) Chronicles from the Future: A True Story Kept Hidd…

Started by Dave Stevenson

1 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Living Light

Global Humanity Idea

What if all 7 billion people on Earth met each other? What kind of shift in our awareness would this cause? Would we move closer to a total…

Started by JaneM

2 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by ann

Why is it that many people get stuck in the red blue pill (The Matrix)questionaire?

The matrix Movieif you want help take the pill that gives help verses the pill that makes you the help also this has confused me long enoug…

Started by Asharana

1 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Enchanted Mermaid

Supporter

How Old Is The Human Species?

I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens tonight about Underwater Worlds. Some of the cities that have been discovered under water predates w…

Started by Ancient One

14 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by KALASK

Supporter

Starseeds are ridiculous???

Bet the title struck a few chords, but it's on point I promise lol. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day about the idea of…

Started by Kerri

66 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

Supporter

ADHD ; is it a true ¨sickness¨...Medications

Hello everyone! This is my problems: Since i'm a child, my parents talk to me that i have a ADHD! I'm very frustrated about that, and i rea…

Started by Émilie Crystal

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Émilie Crystal

Supporter

Looked at this picture, tears of joy.

So, I've known for quite a long while that I'm a "Dead Nazi". I've had so many dreams about it, I've talked to so many others like me who…

Started by Julien

30 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Amartya

Supporter

Brotherhood of Humanity

We, as a family of beings, as a brotherhood of humanity, as a people, need to take back what is rightfully ours. This place we call home do…

Started by Lautse

0 Nov 1, 2013

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Leppender commented on Leppender's blog post A Shared Existence: the ongoing journey of several minds living as one being.
"Sept 29th 2016 Ratal  Well I've been wantin' ta write my own entry fer some time…"
6 minutes ago

Supporter
Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody replied to Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody's discussion Reiki (February 2012- 2013): Usui Reiki Levels One and Two Usui Reiki Level Two Attunement- April 14th, 2012 at 1 pm in the group Shadows of Balance
"If that go into a meditative state while being attuned ......yes to both."
8 minutes ago

Supporter
Sharry replied to Dykon's discussion How do I tune out all the noise???
"Tell them you will give them a time of day to listen, and you will let them know when you're…"
9 minutes ago

Supporter
Sharry replied to Mohammed Dalì's discussion Global Weirdness
"You're free to believe or express anything, as much as the next person. Sometimes a forum,…"
16 minutes ago

Supporter
Plasma commented on Plasma's photo
Thumbnail

PolishSaber

"Lol thanks, early birthday gift <3"
24 minutes ago

Supporter
karrie commented on Plasma's photo
Thumbnail

PolishSaber

"@Plas & @Pos =P ♥ Hey you ~ I love it! :)"
30 minutes ago

Supporter
karrie loved Plasma's photo
34 minutes ago

Supporter
karrie loved Plasma's photo
35 minutes ago
☯☽ IridescentDragon ☾☯ replied to ROCKY's discussion FREE Tarot Readings. Kindly frame your questions in a “Yes or No or Neutral” format only. Thanks.
"Hello, I have a question that I need more confirmation on. Do I have a dragon soul? "
39 minutes ago
Nuno loved ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s photo
41 minutes ago

Supporter
Beth Owyn left a comment for ann
"Greetings! I haven't been on here much; just wanted you to know we were up in your neck of the…"
45 minutes ago

Supporter
Beth Owyn loved Yshatar's discussion What Star System Are You From?
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service