All Discussions Tagged 'humanity' (29)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Chronicles from the Future: A True Story Kept Hidden by the Masons now Revealed

found it on net,just sharing with you brothers and sisters,and angels of the stars :) Chronicles from the Future: A True Story Kept Hidd…

Started by Dave Stevenson

1 Sep 13
Reply by Living Light

Global Humanity Idea

What if all 7 billion people on Earth met each other? What kind of shift in our awareness would this cause? Would we move closer to a total…

Started by JaneM

2 Apr 29
Reply by ann

Why is it that many people get stuck in the red blue pill (The Matrix)questionaire?

The matrix Movieif you want help take the pill that gives help verses the pill that makes you the help also this has confused me long enoug…

Started by Asharana

1 Apr 22
Reply by Enchanted Mermaid

How Old Is The Human Species?

I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens tonight about Underwater Worlds. Some of the cities that have been discovered under water predates w…

Started by Ancient One

14 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Raxh

Starseeds are ridiculous???

Bet the title struck a few chords, but it's on point I promise lol. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day about the idea of…

Started by Kerri

67 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Angelic ~Star~Love ~

ADHD ; is it a true ¨sickness¨...Medications

Hello everyone! This is my problems: Since i'm a child, my parents talk to me that i have a ADHD! I'm very frustrated about that, and i rea…

Started by Émilie Crystal

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Émilie Crystal

Looked at this picture, tears of joy.

So, I've known for quite a long while that I'm a "Dead Nazi". I've had so many dreams about it, I've talked to so many others like me who…

Started by Julien

30 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Amartya

Brotherhood of Humanity

We, as a family of beings, as a brotherhood of humanity, as a people, need to take back what is rightfully ours. This place we call home do…

Started by Lautse

0 Nov 1, 2013

Solution To The Worlds Problems Thread

OK so I am starting this thread so we can share and discuss various ideas and thoughts regarding solutions to the worlds problems. I think…

Started by Yshatar

80 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Lautse

Where is human evolution heading?

Started by Enlil Ninlil

0 May 16, 2013

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Horus Bey Sage commented on ζ Naos سهيل هدار's group Everything is Mental .
"This is where it all started for me in the international star seed network. I'm having…"
25 minutes ago
Horus Bey Sage commented on Linus Alaeryn's group North American Starseeds
"American star seed have a very rare and special oppurtunity. Time to unlock the mysteries of north…"
33 minutes ago
Matas loved Elysium's discussion Hello Everyone!
34 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service