All Discussions Tagged 'humanity' (25)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Starseeds are ridiculous???

Bet the title struck a few chords, but it's on point I promise lol. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day about the idea of…

Started by Kerri

68 Mar 20
Reply by Pritha

ADHD ; is it a true ¨sickness¨...Medications

Hello everyone! This is my problems: Since i'm a child, my parents talk to me that i have a ADHD! I'm very frustrated about that, and i rea…

Started by Émilie Crystal

26 Feb 26
Reply by Émilie Crystal

Looked at this picture, tears of joy.

So, I've known for quite a long while that I'm a "Dead Nazi". I've had so many dreams about it, I've talked to so many others like me who…

Started by Julien Jmmanuel

30 Feb 7
Reply by Amartya

Brotherhood of Humanity

We, as a family of beings, as a brotherhood of humanity, as a people, need to take back what is rightfully ours. This place we call home do…

Started by Lautse

0 Nov 1, 2013

Councilor

Solution To The Worlds Problems Thread

OK so I am starting this thread so we can share and discuss various ideas and thoughts regarding solutions to the worlds problems. I think…

Started by Yshatar

80 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Lautse

Where is human evolution heading?

Started by Enlil Ninlil

0 May 16, 2013

The Co-Creative Muse

I find that the best kind of creative inspiration, in any field of endeavor, comes from communing deeply with other life presences, in hear…

Started by Barry Hammer

0 May 4, 2013

Allies of Humanity, Anti extraterrestrial hate propaganda…

Hello Dear Friends not allies, but friends, we friends of humanity, friends with the people of Earth, I am rather stressed out at the i…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

36 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Change of Heart

I've learned a lot about compassion and growing up these past few weeks. I learned how low I can go and yet how strong I still am because I…

Started by Singing Aesephena

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Light*Love*Joy

The Impending Labor of Earth + The Great Invocation + New Earth Meditation = PERSONAL, PLANETARY, GALACTIC AND UNIVERSAL ASCENSION NOW ===10:10==++11:11===+12:12+++==12:21==++=1:11++==3:33==++4:44=

The Impending Labor of Earth + The Great Invocation + New Earth Meditation = PERSONAL, PLANETARY, GALACTIC AND UNIVERSAL ASCENSION NOW ===1…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Aug 13, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service