All Discussions Tagged 'humanity' (26)

Discussions Replies What's New?

How Old Is The Human Species?

I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens tonight about Underwater Worlds. Some of the cities that have been discovered under water predates w…

Started by Ancient One

14 Jul 20
Reply by David Lauer

Starseeds are ridiculous???

Bet the title struck a few chords, but it's on point I promise lol. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day about the idea of…

Started by Kerri

67 Mar 20
Reply by star love~pritha~ dancing love-

ADHD ; is it a true ¨sickness¨...Medications

Hello everyone! This is my problems: Since i'm a child, my parents talk to me that i have a ADHD! I'm very frustrated about that, and i rea…

Started by Émilie Crystal

26 Feb 26
Reply by Émilie Crystal

Looked at this picture, tears of joy.

So, I've known for quite a long while that I'm a "Dead Nazi". I've had so many dreams about it, I've talked to so many others like me who…

Started by Astarax

30 Feb 7
Reply by Amartya

Brotherhood of Humanity

We, as a family of beings, as a brotherhood of humanity, as a people, need to take back what is rightfully ours. This place we call home do…

Started by Lautse

0 Nov 1, 2013

Solution To The Worlds Problems Thread

OK so I am starting this thread so we can share and discuss various ideas and thoughts regarding solutions to the worlds problems. I think…

Started by Yshatar

80 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Lautse

Where is human evolution heading?

Started by Enlil Ninlil

0 May 16, 2013

The Co-Creative Muse

I find that the best kind of creative inspiration, in any field of endeavor, comes from communing deeply with other life presences, in hear…

Started by Barry Hammer

0 May 4, 2013

Allies of Humanity, Anti extraterrestrial hate propaganda…

Hello Dear Friends not allies, but friends, we friends of humanity, friends with the people of Earth, I am rather stressed out at the i…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

36 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

Change of Heart

I've learned a lot about compassion and growing up these past few weeks. I learned how low I can go and yet how strong I still am because I…

Started by Singing Aesephena

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Light*Love*Joy

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service