All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (202)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free Healings

I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it.…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

70 Jan 13
Reply by Kristy

Remote EFT tapping - to Help Release and Let Go of Self Sabotage

Hi all, sorry for all of the frequent healing requests, - I recently realized my situation as one as self-sabotage, which was introduced to…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin

1 Jan 12
Reply by Turquoise Water

Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

Hi all, some of you might have read my previous discussion, and if you do go ahead to that link, do read the replies. Because of that exper…

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

(Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

Hello all, and thank you for reading. I seem to have attached an entity to myself, (whatever that actually means), and what I notice is th…

5 Jan 5
Reply by Nix

Creating the safe space - Practical and simple methods to protect and cleanse your self and home and keep it cleansed

I noticed the psychic self defence group is gone so I repost this here for your interest... Creating the safe space - Practical and simple…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Sareyan Nirvelli

Color Therapy?

Color makes life rich and beautiful. It can affect our emotions, sexuality, appetite, business, health relationships and well-being. Color…

Started by Avery Lost

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 Dec 7, 2016

Asking for healing.

Hello my starseed family. I come here asking humbly for healing. Today I was rushed to have emergency gallbladder removal surgery. Thank y…

Started by Ash

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ash

Healing for Standing Rock and #NoDAPL **CALL TO ACTION**

This is just a call to action for all of you out there who are healers and energy workers. It is getting violent at Standing Rock. Please s…

Started by Lauren Huyser

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Article on in5d.com and Grounding & Connecting Exercise for Earth's Healing & Ascension

Greetings!!Further to my article on in5d.com (for those who haven't read it: http://in5d.com/the-time-is-upon-us-three-easy-steps-to-do-you

Started by AJay Melita Moon

0 Oct 9, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service