_

All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (205)

Discussions Replies What's New?

A DIFFERENCE

when we DARE to care, and be there for someone in deed and action, if it is a safe thing to do, if the person needs to be loved and is not…

Started by Johanna Zion

0 May 9, 2017

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Leave me a question here on this post and my 5th Dimensional higher self w…

Started by Quantum Light

142 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Starflower

Aura/Chakra/Intuitive Healings

Hello :) Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking to give some free healings for practice. Also I'm looking to practice my formats f…

Started by Nix

26 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Solace

Famous Indigo musicians?

I am an indigo starseed and I personally believe a large part of me being an indigo is my artistic/musical abilities. Indigo's have lots of…

Started by Cody Singh

11 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Jessica

Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

Hello,  My guides told me I need to just start doing healings and not waiting anymore. I have removed some intense stuff already a few time…

Started by Nix

17 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Kristy

Offering Reiki Attunements

Hi everyone, i am a Master in traditional Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki and i would like to share the healing methods with you. Therefore…

Started by Love Light

3 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Love Light

Everyone Please Watch This Video About Raising Frequencies, Induction, & Judgements

This is the biggest reason (from video) I believe us Starseeds are here. We raise our frequencies and vibrations to a level that we effect…

Started by Nix

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Nix

Free Healings

I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it.…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

70 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Kristy

Remote EFT tapping - to Help Release and Let Go of Self Sabotage

Hi all, sorry for all of the frequent healing requests, - I recently realized my situation as one as self-sabotage, which was introduced to…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin

1 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Turquoise Water

Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

Hi all, some of you might have read my previous discussion, and if you do go ahead to that link, do read the replies. Because of that exper…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin

8 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Lol jelly you only fooling yourself. As i said in my previous comment. ;)"
5 minutes ago
Chris deRoux replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading Please?Will I be with who Im supposed to be with soon?Thanks"
32 minutes ago
Venice updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
33 minutes ago
Jess replied to Jess's discussion What is this called?
1 hour ago
Jess posted a discussion

What is this called?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of this ancient pyramid. I screenshot this from a…See More
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"lol dont mind what jelly says, he lives in his own little world:) i wouldnt take anything he says…"
1 hour ago
jeeva replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading please? Anything that comes through..don't have a specific…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service