All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (204)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free distance energy healing

I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few. I…

Started by Awakened Rabbit

79 20 hours ago
Reply by Simon

Free reading - NEW WAVE #5 (5-8-17) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

Hello my dear Starseeds! IMPORTANT Hi folks, Since ISN is closing down, I guess we have to move this to a different place. For now, please…

Started by Fernando Albert

2237 22 hours ago
Reply by Thrive wolf

Greetings, does anyone here know how to break unwanted negative psychic connections with other people, places, beings, objects,

timelines, dimensions, and memories? I would like to know how you go about reversing all evil and curses put on you by another, and send it…

Started by Starla the song bird

15 Oct 9
Reply by Elohim

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

71 Oct 2
Reply by jckawet

Offering free healing

Hello, I'm offering free distant healing session to one person who is willing to share session experience with me. If you are interested, f…

Started by Nino

13 Sep 30
Reply by jckawet

The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

Information about the energy in your hands, and the healing abilities of magnets. It has been found in super suppressed science experiments…

Started by Charles

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"I have a dream" - My Vision for the new world

How can I make a difference??  Im only little me! The following vision is just an idea, but an idea that has power, and is for everyone to…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

42 May 18
Reply by Toni

Free Arcturian Healing Session (OPEN AGAIN first 20 ppl only)

Hi there ^^ I am offering the first 10 people who are interested and leave a comment belong to receive a FREE Arcturian healing sessions wi…

Started by Thoth

128 May 11
Reply by Amanda

A DIFFERENCE

when we DARE to care, and be there for someone in deed and action, if it is a safe thing to do, if the person needs to be loved and is not…

Started by Johanna Zion

0 May 9

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Leave me a question here on this post and my 5th Dimensional higher self w…

Started by Quantum Light

142 Apr 1
Reply by Starflower

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Stephen Corbett loved Joshua's video
27 minutes ago
Mark Fragola posted a discussion

Letting go of everything

Im starting to let go of everything related to physicality even physical desires, It may just be my…See More
30 minutes ago
Andrew beane updated their profile
1 hour ago
Joshua posted videos
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

Remember Who You Are.... (For First Wave Indigos Only) 02-04-15

Remember the UV-Realm....and your position there??? It's time to remember who you REALLY are and what you came here to do! - www.FirstWaveIndigos.com
2 hours ago
Paul Stark and Turquoise Water are now friends
2 hours ago
Raven left a comment for HUNAIN
"Thank you for the add!"
2 hours ago
Raven and HUNAIN are now friends
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion Does anyone remember me from previous life?
"Truly, I have no idea why we all have A names or people close to us with A names. I'm…"
3 hours ago
Airys Mara and Astra Telepathica Serotonin are now friends
4 hours ago
Airys Mara replied to Mic Tool's discussion Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?
"Numerology based on the name? I've heard a lot about people experiencing the same sort of…"
4 hours ago
Omnicentrist left a comment for Cleo Inacio
"Greetings, I think everyone on this wesite is important, and as I am also new to the site I am…"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service