_

All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (205)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free reading - WAVE #5 (5-8-17 ~ CLOSED for new requests) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

Hello my dear Starseeds! IMPORTANT Hi folks, Since ISN is closing down, I guess we have to move this to a different place. For now, please…

Started by Fernando Albert

2296 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Fernando Albert

Free 1 hour Energy Healing (help me to help others better) CLOSED

Hello, thank you for contacting me and giving me the opportunity to do a healing on you. However, due to the feedback i have received i hav…

Started by Melanie Hachey

38 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Melanie Hachey

Free distance energy healing

I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few. I…

Started by Awakened Rabbit

115 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by K

Offering Healings and Readings (discord channel)

I'm opening this new topic because I saw that my old topic ("Offering readings and healings") still got a lot of replies. I wasn't able to…

Started by Ferulyce

0 Nov 21, 2017

Greetings, does anyone here know how to break unwanted negative psychic connections with other people, places, beings, objects,

timelines, dimensions, and memories? I would like to know how you go about reversing all evil and curses put on you by another, and send it…

Started by Starla the song bird

15 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Elohim

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

71 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by jckawet

Offering free healing

Hello, I'm offering free distant healing session to one person who is willing to share session experience with me. If you are interested, f…

Started by Nino

13 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by jckawet

The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

Information about the energy in your hands, and the healing abilities of magnets. It has been found in super suppressed science experiments…

Started by Charles

19 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Living Light

"I have a dream" - My Vision for the new world

How can I make a difference??  Im only little me! The following vision is just an idea, but an idea that has power, and is for everyone to…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

42 May 18, 2017
Reply by Toni

Free Arcturian Healing Session (OPEN AGAIN first 20 ppl only)

Hi there ^^ I am offering the first 10 people who are interested and leave a comment belong to receive a FREE Arcturian healing sessions wi…

Started by Thoth

128 May 11, 2017
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean commented on Dean's photo
Thumbnail

Dissemination of yoga

"same lineage :)adinath,goraknaatha,maha avatar babaji have the same soul :)"
1 hour ago
Lightning Rod replied to vala's discussion I feel like I tried everything and I can't escape depression
"what I did was I started re-forming how my brain uses symbols and associations like…"
3 hours ago
Lightning Rod replied to vala's discussion I feel like I tried everything and I can't escape depression
"also depression is an ironically fixative state of belief that you should be feeling better, but…"
3 hours ago
"NO, don't try anti depressants"
3 hours ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

What Just Flew Past The Sun?

Support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/TheSecureteam UFO's and our sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlo_7iPGDYQ Helioviewer link: https://helioview...
3 hours ago
layaa posted a status
"\o/ hu hiperactive"
5 hours ago
Nick Ok posted a discussion

Dreaming in other languages?

Has anyone ever dreamed in another language than own native language? I dreamed in Turkish, Russian…See More
5 hours ago
Sharry replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion you guys are so boring
"I also want to suggest not thinking too much in the past, reminiscing can cause neglect of your…"
5 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service