All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (198)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Everyone Please Watch This Video About Raising Frequencies, Induction, & Judgements

This is the biggest reason (from video) I believe us Starseeds are here. We raise our frequencies and vibrations to a level that we effect…

Started by Nix

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Nix

Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

Hello,  My guides told me I need to just start doing healings and not waiting anymore. I have removed some intense stuff already a few time…

Started by Nix

10 23 hours ago
Reply by Nix

Free Healings

I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it.…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

70 Jan 13
Reply by kristy cragen

RUN #4 (APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Meditation) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)

Hello my dear Starseeds! It has been over three years with this thread, it is amazing how time flies!!!!  I just launched my Udemy Lucid Dr…

Started by Fernando Albert

1771 Jan 13
Reply by kristy cragen

Remote EFT tapping - to Help Release and Let Go of Self Sabotage

Hi all, sorry for all of the frequent healing requests, - I recently realized my situation as one as self-sabotage, which was introduced to…

Started by Abby

1 Jan 12
Reply by Turquoise Water

Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

Hi all, some of you might have read my previous discussion, and if you do go ahead to that link, do read the replies. Because of that exper…

Started by Abby

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

(Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

Hello all, and thank you for reading. I seem to have attached an entity to myself, (whatever that actually means), and what I notice is th…

Started by Abby

5 Jan 5
Reply by Nix

Creating the safe space - Practical and simple methods to protect and cleanse your self and home and keep it cleansed

I noticed the psychic self defence group is gone so I repost this here for your interest... Creating the safe space - Practical and simple…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Sareyan Nirvelli

Color Therapy?

Color makes life rich and beautiful. It can affect our emotions, sexuality, appetite, business, health relationships and well-being. Color…

Started by Avery Orange

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Surya

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

karrie posted a status
"://marzscarz<3__~"
18 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith posted a status
"Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
21 minutes ago
karrie posted a video

Dynatron - "The Legacy Collection, Vol II" [Full Album - Official - 2016]

The two-part "The Legacy Collection" compiles all of Dynatron's solo, non-album material from the project's beginnings through 2015. The bulk of Dynatron's m...
29 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith updated their profile
39 minutes ago
kristy cragen and Nix are now friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconJace, Abby and 2 other members joined Light Storm's group
1 hour ago
ethan horner joined Izabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ's group
Thumbnail

Empaths

Being an empath doesn’t necessarily show in a person’s expression, although often we’re fooled into…See More
1 hour ago
ethan horner replied to venbe's discussion free energy readings
"If you are free I'd love to have a energy reading it would be of great help"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service