All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (201)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free Arcturian Healing Session (OPEN AGAIN first 20 ppl only)

Hi there ^^ I am offering the first 10 people who are interested and leave a comment belong to receive a FREE Arcturian healing sessions wi…

Started by Thoth

115 Apr 24
Reply by Essence Blaze

RUN #4 (APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Meditation) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)

Hello my dear Starseeds! It has been over three years with this thread, it is amazing how time flies!!!!  I just launched my Udemy Lucid Dr…

Started by Fernando Albert

1864 Apr 4
Reply by Avery Lost

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Leave me a question here on this post and my 5th Dimensional higher self w…

Started by Quantum Light

142 Apr 1
Reply by Starflower

Aura/Chakra/Intuitive Healings

Hello :) Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking to give some free healings for practice. Also I'm looking to practice my formats f…

Started by Nix

26 Mar 26
Reply by Gabrielle

Famous Indigo musicians?

I am an indigo starseed and I personally believe a large part of me being an indigo is my artistic/musical abilities. Indigo's have lots of…

Started by Cody Singh

11 Feb 11
Reply by Jessica

Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

Hello,  My guides told me I need to just start doing healings and not waiting anymore. I have removed some intense stuff already a few time…

Started by Nix

17 Feb 8
Reply by Kristy

Offering Reiki Attunements

Hi everyone, i am a Master in traditional Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki and i would like to share the healing methods with you. Therefore…

Started by Love Light

3 Feb 2
Reply by Love Light

Everyone Please Watch This Video About Raising Frequencies, Induction, & Judgements

This is the biggest reason (from video) I believe us Starseeds are here. We raise our frequencies and vibrations to a level that we effect…

Started by Nix

8 Jan 25
Reply by Nix

Free Healings

I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it.…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

70 Jan 13
Reply by Kristy

Remote EFT tapping - to Help Release and Let Go of Self Sabotage

Hi all, sorry for all of the frequent healing requests, - I recently realized my situation as one as self-sabotage, which was introduced to…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin

1 Jan 12
Reply by Turquoise Water

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service