All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (202)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free reading - NEW WAVE #5 (5-8-17) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

Hello my dear Starseeds! LOTS OF CHANGES - CHECK BELOW (You can also check in video) http://www.starseeds.net/video/how-to-get-a-free-read

Started by Fernando Albert

2112 yesterday
Reply by Adoni

The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

Information about the energy in your hands, and the healing abilities of magnets. It has been found in super suppressed science experiments…

Started by Charles

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"I have a dream" - My Vision for the new world

How can I make a difference??  Im only little me! The following vision is just an idea, but an idea that has power, and is for everyone to…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

42 May 18
Reply by Toni

Free Arcturian Healing Session (OPEN AGAIN first 20 ppl only)

Hi there ^^ I am offering the first 10 people who are interested and leave a comment belong to receive a FREE Arcturian healing sessions wi…

Started by Thoth

128 May 11
Reply by Amanda

A DIFFERENCE

when we DARE to care, and be there for someone in deed and action, if it is a safe thing to do, if the person needs to be loved and is not…

Started by Johanna Zion

0 May 9

Free Energy Readings and Healings

Hello All, Up for offering is a free energy reading and healing. Leave me a question here on this post and my 5th Dimensional higher self w…

Started by Quantum Light

142 Apr 1
Reply by Starflower

Aura/Chakra/Intuitive Healings

Hello :) Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking to give some free healings for practice. Also I'm looking to practice my formats f…

Started by Nix

26 Mar 26
Reply by Gabrielle

Famous Indigo musicians?

I am an indigo starseed and I personally believe a large part of me being an indigo is my artistic/musical abilities. Indigo's have lots of…

Started by Cody Singh

11 Feb 11
Reply by Jessica

Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

Hello,  My guides told me I need to just start doing healings and not waiting anymore. I have removed some intense stuff already a few time…

Started by Nix

17 Feb 8
Reply by Kristy

Offering Reiki Attunements

Hi everyone, i am a Master in traditional Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki and i would like to share the healing methods with you. Therefore…

Started by Love Light

3 Feb 2
Reply by Love Light

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service