_

All Discussions Tagged 'harmony' (18)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Money Free

Money is like a parasitically intellectual form, diverting focus from what is necessary for a harmonious presence of being. Also having phy…

Started by JD

1 Oct 31
Reply by Nexis Nemesis

Experiment: does anyone have access to a 3D printer?

So I recently swore an oath to find some way for us starseeds to go home, and I did not make this vow lightly.  According to more than one…

Started by Leppender

10 Jun 1
Reply by Leppender

Finding harmony in anyway you can, and the importance of reciprocation to become equally one.

Ever had a psychic connection, link or experience with another person while alive in this lifetime on Earth?  Ever have that connection wit…

Started by Arcturio

0 Jan 2

What Is Lost, Must Return To Music

Link: 06-13-16 What Is Lost, Must Return To Music "We are who we are in every given situation. We were the angry toddler, the sad child, th…

Started by Dylan Schreiner

2 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Krish

Go Beyond Your Limiting Beliefs and Heal

Join up with Vanaja Ananda and many magnificent soul sisters and brothers for a FREE distance healing meditation done globally twice per we…

Started by Vanaja Ananda

0 May 28, 2015

"As Above so Below" - An important truth for healing our world

"As above so below" wrote Hermes Trismegistus in the Emerald tablet, highlighting one of the great universal truths that "the outer reflec…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

22 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by 愛 Elenwë

The Paralypsis of Sun's Integrity to The Heart and Soul

It's a wonder to follow all of which imagines the human's light, soul, and rememberance deep down, .. In my discussion, I want to ask the c…

Started by Lord Azra of Earth

0 Jun 28, 2014

The Core of Reality

Hello and Namaste to all of my Starseed Brothers and Sisters. I have started a blog to dedicate myself to the cause that all of us Starseed…

Started by Architect Of Peace

0 Mar 23, 2014

How to find a place to live in the city?

I have this quest, im seeking assistance. How do you select place of living when you realise you need to move? WHen you are very sensitive…

Started by Max Rainbow

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Earthwalker

Help Make Peace: Let’s Meditate Together on August 25th, 2013

I didn't see this being posted anywhere but there is a mass worldwide meditation going on tomorrow at 11:11 Cairo time to align with the gr…

Started by Orlando Caraballo

8 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by 7E

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Omnicentrist posted a video

Archon Control Matrix Over Vatican - Reality of Soul Farms - Ex Minister, Jeff Daugherty

The Archon Control MatrixIs there such a thing as Soul Suckers? Do Soul Farms exist? If so, where do we go after this physical life form? If there are people...
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Locking Down Your Inner Space and Holding Your Field

How to unlock and secure your inner space, how to connect and integrate with your Soul Council and how to crystallize your energy field to correctly project ...
3 hours ago
Midrash replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Who are you? :P"
4 hours ago
Midrash posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson The Temple of Creation within the Crystalline…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Historian Explains How Donald Trump May Be “Checkmated” By the National Security Community

by Arjun Walia     November 7, 2017      (collective-evolution.com) • In an interview with… See More
4 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Shine the Love <3"
4 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Let the Love shine out <3"
4 hours ago
nobady and Helen Mohlin are now friends
5 hours ago
Nāscī loved Daniel Rønjom's photo
5 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) commented on Kalananay's group Healing with Pendulums!
"This group is like my library where i can get what i need."
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service