All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (41)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Are my guides Pleiadians?

So I get visitations from a male ET and a female ET, and baby ET with no gender specified. They're very tall at 7'0, white pale skin, and l…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

7 Jun 15
Reply by James Orman

Something i'd thought i'd share before i went to bed

(my apologies if i'm putting this in the wrong place xD;; ) copied and pasted from a status post i couldn't post cause it was too long (say…

Started by ForestsAndStars

1 Jun 1
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

"Truth Bumps"

Whenever you guys are online or come across a piece of information do you get vibrations and goosebumps throughout your body? Some…

Started by Brett

5 Feb 10
Reply by vedette

Free Spirit Guide Channeling CLOSED

FREE READINGS ARE NOW CLOSED! Be present with your heart and ask the questions that are the most troubling to you, the ones that keep…

Started by Ayena Wana

7 Jan 15
Reply by Lunan Pouget

help me to find my pastlife / lives

hello all, my name is Rohith.  i am suffering  a lot now,  almost contemplated attempts to end this life. but ofcourse i donot encourage th…

Started by rohith muni

4 Jan 2
Reply by Ayena Wana

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

What happens after you learn about your star origins?

You might have been told to learn more about your star origins but then what? Some people here have already learned about their origins and…

Started by citrine

16 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by citrine

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25, 2015
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

✶Imperial✶ updated their profile
28 minutes ago
Commander Melvin M. Lusterio posted a status
"Have a Blessed Monday, Starseeds! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)"
31 minutes ago
TreeTops replied to IvyRain's discussion Hello! Newbie to this whole thing here...
"Hello Ivyrain :) Nice to see you here, I hope this site is helpful on your path :) Love TT"
59 minutes ago
Chae Rawiri Davis loved Joshua Blackness's discussion Wanting to Make Some Starseed Friends.
1 hour ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ commented on Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

Druzy Grid

"Beautiful grids."
1 hour ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ።'s photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Shoreline replied to IvyRain's discussion Hello! Newbie to this whole thing here...
"Hello IvyRain. .....and welcome !    A great big welcome to you.. You have arrived and…"
2 hours ago
ROCKY posted a video

Alien Ocean: NASA’s Mission to Europa

Could a liquid water ocean beneath the surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa have the ingredients to support life? Here's how NASA's mission to Europa would find ...
2 hours ago
Shoreline loved IvyRain's discussion Hello! Newbie to this whole thing here...
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion From Fear to Ecstasy - AA Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Flower Of Life Fusion & Activations By Peter Melchizedek
"I totally agree with your comment about a real teacher Peace2theworld...and thanks so much for your…"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service