All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (39)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4
Reply by Flower of Life

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20
Reply by peace2theworld

"Truth Bumps"

Whenever you guys are online or come across a piece of information do you get vibrations and goosebumps throughout your body? Some…

Started by Brett

5 Feb 10
Reply by vedette

Free Spirit Guide Channeling CLOSED

FREE READINGS ARE NOW CLOSED! Be present with your heart and ask the questions that are the most troubling to you, the ones that keep…

Started by Ayena Wana

7 Jan 15
Reply by Lunan Pouget

help me to find my pastlife / lives

hello all, my name is Rohith.  i am suffering  a lot now,  almost contemplated attempts to end this life. but ofcourse i donot encourage th…

Started by rohith muni

4 Jan 2
Reply by Ayena Wana

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

What happens after you learn about your star origins?

You might have been told to learn more about your star origins but then what? Some people here have already learned about their origins and…

Started by citrine

16 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by citrine

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25, 2015
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

Intuitive readings

Dear friends! I do intuitive readings and chakra healings, I comunicate with guides, angels and those who passed away! I do charge my readi…

Started by maya

0 May 2, 2015

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jani

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

k commented on Rasmia Storm's video
Thumbnail

Dynatron - Stars of the Night

"oh hell yea girl <3"
2 minutes ago
k loved Rasmia Storm's video
2 minutes ago
k commented on Rasmia Storm's video
3 minutes ago
greenthumb92 loved Zarriah's photo
17 minutes ago
Aiena loved Mist's video
18 minutes ago
PlasmaHeart posted a discussion

Breath of the Primordial

I walked through a great forest. The trees, ancient, roots buried deep.The animals greeted me, if…See More
23 minutes ago
Altheya posted a video

HIM - In Joy And Sorrow

Music video by HIM performing In Joy And Sorrow. (C) 2004 BMG Finland
33 minutes ago
Aldrey and Luciana are now friends
35 minutes ago
Niklas Lynx replied to Sinh's discussion Question Reguarding Judaeo-Christian Mythology
"Very interesting topic Sinh, it made me go on an information frenzy yesterday. Do you know where to…"
45 minutes ago
Niklas Lynx loved Sinh's discussion Question Reguarding Judaeo-Christian Mythology
1 hour ago
Yeslin Saavedra and soynymph are now friends
1 hour ago
Joanna joined Acyutãnanda's group
Thumbnail

Vegan & Vegetarian Starseeds

For those on plant, nut, grain, seed, legume, fruit based diets.Discuss recipes, health &…See More
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service