_

All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (47)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Please help! I need guidance on angel demon experience

Hi there, I have been closed off to spirit recently, and now that I am open again I have been having a lot of experiences that I really don…

Started by Nicola

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Nicola

Guide Drawing

I recently had a drawing done by Francie Griffin and I was blown away so I thought I'd share. I don't remember how I found her - maybe on t…

Started by Alou

4 Jan 31
Reply by Alou

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by Alou

47 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Charles

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective

I have been literally seeing my spirit guide through my 3rd eye  for a while then i tried channeling. My spirit guide chose herself somethi…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

27 May 26, 2017
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

Good Time To Ask Your Guides / Groups / Higher Selves for Upgrades

Right now with the Equinox energies, through the rest of this month, I believe is a really good time to ask your guides, soul groups / star…

Started by Nix

3 May 4, 2017
Reply by Ouenis The God Slayer.

"Truth Bumps"

Whenever you guys are online or come across a piece of information do you get vibrations and goosebumps throughout your body? Some…

Started by Brett

15 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Iulia

Depressed about Souls Origin

So I was told my soul originates from Earth. After many "visitations," and being told I come from some spaceship, along with other past mem…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

2 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Shadowcatcher

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective - Part 2

For anybody who would like to read the previous one = Part 1 Me= People say things like "if aliens are real why don't they show themselves…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

2 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

Are my guides Pleiadians?

So I get visitations from a male ET and a female ET, and baby ET with no gender specified. They're very tall at 7'0, white pale skin, and l…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

7 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by John Doe

Something i'd thought i'd share before i went to bed

(my apologies if i'm putting this in the wrong place xD;; ) copied and pasted from a status post i couldn't post cause it was too long (say…

Started by ForestsAndStars

1 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Living Gnosis posted a status
"Thanks for the warm welcome, friends!!"
1 minute ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"this is soooooooooooooo true. i have often thought that if one wasn't even a bit scared, one…"
1 minute ago
Living Gnosis posted photos
2 minutes ago
Plejaren Pyramids replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion Make a better day777
">I use to write to 300-500 people a day, one time I wrote to 1000 people in one day. >From…"
3 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
3 minutes ago
Living Gnosis updated their profile
5 minutes ago
Chrys and Gil are now friends
7 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, love is inherent in true sovereignty. xxx"
8 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service