All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (30)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

13 Mar 7
Reply by Simon

Candle Gazing and Angel Wings

Hello all, has anyone else been candle gazing and then see angel wings formed from the wax after meditation? That's happened to me... the f…

Started by Charlie Acidschizomunky

3 Mar 3
Reply by E

I went to a seance but I was disappointed :(

Hi everyone :D I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else has been to a seance and wouldn't mind sharing their experience with me.…

Started by Olivia

11 Feb 12
Reply by Sarah louise

What Am I doing wrong?

Hello ISN community I have been sensing the prescence of guides and angels around me, but yet I have trouble communicating with them. It d…

Started by Savannah*Nai'Shara

7 Jan 28
Reply by Matthew

Am I guided negatively, by demons, negative e.t.'s or otherwise?

hello to all, as i mentioned in another post of today I am going through the same as martha does. frequently I find myself on the way to a…

Started by Etznab

0 Dec 10, 2014

Intuitive readings

My name is Maja. I started doing readings few years ago and i made lot of friends during that time.I like to connect to people energeticall…

Started by maya

19 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by k d Reeves

I want to tell you about Phillip.

For all my life I have felt like someone has been watching over me. I'm not really talking about regular spirit guides that I feel with me…

Started by Angelica Serena

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Angelica Serena

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton

I have read several books (many) regarding what happens in the Spirit Realm, why we come here, where do we go from here and what choices do…

Started by Alexis Drewicki

1 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by leon carmicheal holder (ishstar)

Happy New Moon // The Great Flame

Alright guys. First off, happy 2nd New Moon of January 2014!! This is an amazing time, the Black Moon. It's filling us with lots of energy…

Started by Katelyn Brailey

7 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Raymond James Stewart III

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconSelmir Muratovic, melody serenity, Brian Jones and 4 more joined Intl. Starseed Network
1 minute ago
Vik updated their profile
20 minutes ago
Entuition updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Anoaha replied to Mulciber's discussion Angels & Demons
"they are all part of the same "job." all things that exist were created of source. Each…"
25 minutes ago
Tejas Omkara Pratap commented on Alaren's blog post The Mind
"A wonderful post. Thank you for sharing."
32 minutes ago
Tejas Omkara Pratap loved Alaren's blog post The Mind
33 minutes ago
cordell brown posted photos
34 minutes ago
JenRi replied to Rip's discussion Back To The Winter? Wild Weather Has Increased! Is Nibiru The Cause Of These Changes? Is A Pole Shift The Cause Of These Changes?
"Good question. Very noticeable now."
35 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service