All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (33)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Intuitive Animal Spirit Medicine Oracle Card Reading ~ Guidance that connects with the Heart

Beloved fellow starseeds, I now offer intuitive animal spirit medicine readings in my shop and thought I'd share with you :) If your heart…

Started by Lilly

0 Jun 21

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25
Reply by Masera

Intuitive readings

Dear friends! I do intuitive readings and chakra healings, I comunicate with guides, angels and those who passed away! I do charge my readi…

Started by maya

0 May 2

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23
Reply by Jani

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

13 Mar 7
Reply by Simon

Candle Gazing and Angel Wings

Hello all, has anyone else been candle gazing and then see angel wings formed from the wax after meditation? That's happened to me... the f…

Started by Charlie Acidschizomunky

3 Mar 3
Reply by Elena

I went to a seance but I was disappointed :(

Hi everyone :D I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else has been to a seance and wouldn't mind sharing their experience with me.…

Started by Olivia

11 Feb 12
Reply by Sarah louise

What Am I doing wrong?

Hello ISN community I have been sensing the prescence of guides and angels around me, but yet I have trouble communicating with them. It d…

Started by Savannah*Nai'Shara

7 Jan 28
Reply by Matthew

Am I guided negatively, by demons, negative e.t.'s or otherwise?

hello to all, as i mentioned in another post of today I am going through the same as martha does. frequently I find myself on the way to a…

Started by Etznab

0 Dec 10, 2014

Intuitive readings

My name is Maja. I started doing readings few years ago and i made lot of friends during that time.I like to connect to people energeticall…

Started by maya

19 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by k d Reeves

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Rolf Lagercrantz posted a discussion

Intention is very important at this time – Sanat Kumara

Intention is very important at this time – Sanat Kumara – 7/27/15Posted on …See More
38 minutes ago
Arjunnos replied to Enchanted Mermaid's discussion What's going on with september 2015
"This is misinterpreted!It is just autumn/fall equinox. It was used for rituals in shamanism and…"
50 minutes ago
Divine updated their profile
51 minutes ago
⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛ loved Lyuba's video
54 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service