All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (45)

Discussions Replies What's New?

"Truth Bumps"

Whenever you guys are online or come across a piece of information do you get vibrations and goosebumps throughout your body? Some…

Started by Brett

15 Mar 14
Reply by Iulia

Soul Temple Meditation - Helps Connect to Soul, Soul Group & Guides

One of the questions I asked through the Akashic Records was "How can I connect to and channel my Soul-Group better?" and I was pointed to…

Started by Nix

0 Feb 6

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective

I have been literally seeing my spirit guide through my 3rd eye  for a while then i tried channeling. My spirit guide chose herself somethi…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

21 Jan 29
Reply by Kotik

Depressed about Souls Origin

So I was told my soul originates from Earth. After many "visitations," and being told I come from some spaceship, along with other past mem…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

2 Jan 2
Reply by Shadowcatcher

My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective - Part 2

For anybody who would like to read the previous one = Part 1 Me= People say things like "if aliens are real why don't they show themselves…

Started by Engin Yazıcı

2 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Engin Yazıcı

Are my guides Pleiadians?

So I get visitations from a male ET and a female ET, and baby ET with no gender specified. They're very tall at 7'0, white pale skin, and l…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

7 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by John Doe

Something i'd thought i'd share before i went to bed

(my apologies if i'm putting this in the wrong place xD;; ) copied and pasted from a status post i couldn't post cause it was too long (say…

Started by ForestsAndStars

1 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Funny Messages From Your Guides?

I find there to be too many depressing, even confrontational, conversations happening on here which make it difficult for me to stay engage…

Started by A

45 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Flower of Life

Searching for clear, true guidance from spirit guides, angels, beings of light...

I recently had it revealed to me that the group of beings that I thought were my guides and of the light were not as they represented thems…

Started by Marc Alex

13 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by peace2theworld

Free Spirit Guide Channeling CLOSED

FREE READINGS ARE NOW CLOSED! Be present with your heart and ask the questions that are the most troubling to you, the ones that keep…

Started by Ayena Wana

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Lunan Pouget

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service