All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (25)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Intuitive readings

My name is Maja. I started doing readings few years ago and i made lot of friends during that time.I like to connect to people energeticall…

Started by maya

19 Oct 12
Reply by k d Reeves

I want to tell you about Phillip.

For all my life I have felt like someone has been watching over me. I'm not really talking about regular spirit guides that I feel with me…

Started by Angelica Serena

6 Sep 21
Reply by Angelica Serena

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

12 Aug 12
Reply by ann

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton

I have read several books (many) regarding what happens in the Spirit Realm, why we come here, where do we go from here and what choices do…

Started by Alexis Drewicki

1 Feb 15
Reply by leon carmicheal holder (ishstar)

Happy New Moon // The Great Flame

Alright guys. First off, happy 2nd New Moon of January 2014!! This is an amazing time, the Black Moon. It's filling us with lots of energy…

Started by Katelyn Brailey

7 Jan 31
Reply by Raymond James Stewart III

How do I contact my spirit guides or extraterrestrial beings?

How do I get in contact with my spirit guides or how do I get in physical/mental communication with extraterrestrial beings? I've been feel…

Started by Lautse

51 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Orea

What To Do Before a Reading?

Hey guys!!  So I've had an appointment set for a few weeks now to have an 1-hr long reading with a woman named Akaya, and I've been really,…

Started by Katelyn Brailey

0 Dec 14, 2013

For everyone who wants to get in touch with their spirit guide

I've noticed there are a lot of new members of this site as well as older members who wish to get in touch with their spirit guides. Firstl…

Started by Joe Ross

0 Oct 22, 2013

Can anyone tell me which archangels are on my spirit 'team'?

I recently had someone read my Akashic records and tell me I had a lot of archangels on my 'team' supporting/guiding me, but he didn't tell…

Started by Eve Jacques

1 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by LightAngel

What am I doing Wrong?!

Hello everyone, I am having quite a hard time contacting my guides, and would like to know what i am doing wrong. Sometimes I "hear" them…

Started by Savannah Jackson

5 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by John W Baldwin

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service