All Discussions Tagged 'guides' (37)

Discussions Replies What's New?

"Truth Bumps"

Whenever you guys are online or come across a piece of information do you get vibrations and goosebumps throughout your body? Some…

Started by Brett Norris

5 6 hours ago
Reply by vedette

Free Spirit Guide Channeling CLOSED

FREE READINGS ARE NOW CLOSED! Be present with your heart and ask the questions that are the most troubling to you, the ones that keep…

Started by Ayena Wana

7 Jan 15
Reply by Lunan Pouget

help me to find my pastlife / lives

hello all, my name is Rohith.  i am suffering  a lot now,  almost contemplated attempts to end this life. but ofcourse i donot encourage th…

Started by rohith muni

4 Jan 2
Reply by Ayena Wana

Who's Your Family? :)

I'd love to hear about those of you who have discovered who your star family is. I honestly think we don't get to discuss our soul/spirit f…

Started by Divine

16 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by SilentDream

What happens after you learn about your star origins?

You might have been told to learn more about your star origins but then what? Some people here have already learned about their origins and…

Started by citrine

16 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by citrine

Help! Dragon spirit guide? Twin flames.

I'm. Curious as to if anyone can tell me more about having a dragon spirit guide? Two dragons came to me in a dream a year ago now. One red…

Started by Mata

2 May 25, 2015
Reply by Masera

Intuitive readings

Dear friends! I do intuitive readings and chakra healings, I comunicate with guides, angels and those who passed away! I do charge my readi…

Started by maya

0 May 2, 2015

Tips on hearing guides better

Hi guys, I recently started to consciously communicate with guides and other beings. It has been a beautiful experience and I'm very apprec…

Started by silmar

5 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jani

I can never see my spirit guides only feel them... is there anyway to change this?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I've been doing meditatations to connect with my spirit guides recently, and while I sense them and…

Started by Heather

13 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Simon

Candle Gazing and Angel Wings

Hello all, has anyone else been candle gazing and then see angel wings formed from the wax after meditation? That's happened to me... the f…

Started by Charlie Acidschizomunky

3 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Elena

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

sonia posted a status
"Can anyone tell me what a dark witch is, got no clue??"
4 minutes ago
Mesha Lawson posted a status
"the pics are of my 2 alters and paintings i did in my kitchen"
4 minutes ago
Arjunnos replied to Sourav Ojas's discussion Sacred VAGINA (YONI) and LINGAM (PHALLUS)
"It's peanut Butter jelly time, peanut Butter jelly time. ;P I think p.nis is like a mushroom.…"
6 minutes ago
Mesha Lawson posted photos
6 minutes ago
Arthur replied to sonia's discussion The Zika Virus
"I don't actually know whether it's a real prophecy, I feel bad for misusing that term in…"
9 minutes ago
Arjunnos replied to Eken's discussion I Need Help
"The problem of you is that you make yourself Bad by saying, that "evil beings" are…"
11 minutes ago
Anne left a comment for Meltie
"Hi Meltie, thank you for your friendship."
11 minutes ago
bedeep loved Aurora_Ragna's photo
12 minutes ago
Sharry replied to Layla's discussion how do you block the energy of others who are having sexual fantasies about you?
"I wanted to be clear that I did not really mean to let yourself feel overwhelmed by others in what…"
14 minutes ago
Arthur replied to Arrietty Noka's discussion People are stupid!!!!!!
"I agree with the OP in every way possible. In fact I had a period that had come to a end about 1…"
16 minutes ago
sonia replied to sonia's discussion The Zika Virus
"I'm sure its not wishful thinking but what is the prophecy. I'm curious "
19 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Simon Peter Muwanguzi
"Simon, I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network.Blessings of Unbounded Love &…"
24 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service