All Discussions Tagged 'chart' (19)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Astrological soul origins reading

Hi there! I would like to share my knowledge about clues in soul origins using asteroids and planets for you all, for those whom are intere…

Started by Érica Gomes

108 14 hours ago
Reply by Shelley Scott

Birth Chart Help?? Life Help!

I have no direction, no motivation, people suck, I suck. Help. Considering becoming a rock star... literally. Maybe not rock. Fits my rock…

Started by Emissary

12 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by peace2theworld

Birth Chart Interpretation help needed and a Tarot card in return :)

Hello dear Starseeds and Astrologers Could someone help me with the interpretation of my birth chart? Everything is helpful and interesstin…

Started by Aurora_Ragna

9 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Aurora_Ragna

Will someone please look at my natal chart?

I was wondering if someone could read my natal chart to figure out what my starseed origin is, please?! Thank you!!! 

Started by Rebecca Burns

25 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Aamir

Horary chart, anyone wanna give mine a go? please?

I'm wondering if someone would please look at my horary chart and natal.  For the horary chart, my question is: What are his feelings for…

Started by Rebecca Burns

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Rebecca Burns

Can Someone Help Me With Understanding My Natal Chart?

I am super into astrology and I would love to know what this means.

Started by Sophie

0 Jun 17, 2016

Would Someone be Kind Enough to Interpret my Astrological Birth Chart?

I don't know how to interpret these chart...so could you be kind enough to tell me how I'm gonna impact this world (if I do).

Started by Christian Connolly

5 May 25, 2015
Reply by Michael

Natal Chart Reading

I never quite knew how to read these natal charts, and I was curious if there was someone else out there who had some idea! Or perhaps can…

Started by River

4 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jake Martin

Astrology Help

I'm in the midst of learning astrology, especially natal charts and progressions and transits. I was wondering if there are others on here…

Started by Atalanta

6 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Atalanta

Can anyone please tell me what's my starseed origins or starseed name? from my natal chart?

I was told by an astrologer that I am a highly advance starseed with rare alien dna was wondering if anyone can confirm based on my natal c…

Started by X

34 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Laya

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
12 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
28 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
45 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
55 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
56 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service