All Discussions Tagged 'TV' (6)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Good show: PEOPLE OF EARTH

This show is pretty funny: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4695530/ Journalist Ozzie Graham is skeptical when he investigates a support group f…

Started by Turquoise Water

4 Jul 26
Reply by Belvedere

Positive Government Re-education

From the first time I heard of it, the idea that the more secretive levels of our government are actively trying to keep control of our vie…

Started by Roxy J.

0 Mar 24, 2013

BBC bosses feared alien discovery

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9661398/Brian-Cox-BBC-bosses-feared-alien-discovery-could-breach-editorial-guidelines.htm

Started by Enlil Ninlil

0 Nov 10, 2012

Of Society and Faith

"Once you take God out of Society their morals will slowly weaken. you cant god completely away, its human nature to desire him, instead re…

Started by Matthew

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Katia Silverfyre

History Channel 2 hour special on UFO

Secret Access: UFOs on the Record This August 25th, History Channel will broadcast a 2 hour special on UFOs, be sure to bookmark it!

Started by Meghan

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Solidus

More Information On The Alien Race Show

In the NBC hit show, Heroes, ordinary people across the globe discovered they had supernatural abilities, realizing that they were all me…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El

49 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Mothership

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom loved 729's discussion Nothing of Significance Will Occur Come September 23rd
36 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to 729's discussion Nothing of Significance Will Occur Come September 23rd
"Start to work hard what you are good at and what you love to do <3"
36 minutes ago
Altheya loved Keazzi's photo
1 hour ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ and Keazzi are now friends
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
"Thank you Gallant , Haha yeah I love that statement I fear no evil and walk with Death. Death…"
2 hours ago
Gallant Warrior replied to Angelic ~ star ~ love's discussion Offering One Question Card Readings
2 hours ago
Jelly posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Lawsuit Reveals the NSA Received 29 “Extraterrestrial Messages” From Space A Long Time Ago

By Arjun Walia, September 18, 2017 (collective-evolution.com) • In a possible response to a message… See More
3 hours ago
Aishwarya Isabella commented on Aishwarya Isabella's status
"Thank you so much, you are a beautiful soul :) I appreciate your kind words, I am truly grateful…"
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
Keazzi posted photos
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service