_

All Discussions Tagged 'TV' (6)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Good show: PEOPLE OF EARTH

This show is pretty funny: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4695530/ Journalist Ozzie Graham is skeptical when he investigates a support group f…

Started by Turquoise Water

4 Jul 26
Reply by Belvedere

Positive Government Re-education

From the first time I heard of it, the idea that the more secretive levels of our government are actively trying to keep control of our vie…

Started by Roxy J.

0 Mar 24, 2013

BBC bosses feared alien discovery

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9661398/Brian-Cox-BBC-bosses-feared-alien-discovery-could-breach-editorial-guidelines.htm

Started by Enlil Ninlil

0 Nov 10, 2012

Of Society and Faith

"Once you take God out of Society their morals will slowly weaken. you cant god completely away, its human nature to desire him, instead re…

Started by Matthew

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Katia Silverfyre

History Channel 2 hour special on UFO

Secret Access: UFOs on the Record This August 25th, History Channel will broadcast a 2 hour special on UFOs, be sure to bookmark it!

Started by Meghan

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Solidus

More Information On The Alien Race Show

In the NBC hit show, Heroes, ordinary people across the globe discovered they had supernatural abilities, realizing that they were all me…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El

49 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Mothership

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Nicely said nexis..people think its a easy feat to ascend and its going to happen by itself..lol…"
52 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Christopher smith's blog post Galactic history
55 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I'm interested to learn more. What's the medium of communication you use to talk to each…"
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Check out the article section. It's where most people blog about their knowledge. I agree with…"
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
1 hour ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Ohh nice !"
1 hour ago
Angelic Star Love and Hollie Matthews are now friends
2 hours ago
Jap replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe, I'd love a reading too, if you're still offering it :)…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Scientists Create A Magnetic “Wormhole” That Connects Two Regions Of Space

by Arjun Walia       November 10, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • In 2015, scientists in… See More
3 hours ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
3 hours ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service