All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (141)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Help Wanted: Cosmic Connections

Help Wanted: I am interested in interviewing psychics, mediums, metaphysical paraprofessionals, authors and starseed light workers who are…

Started by Amon Re

0 Jul 8

Sleep Disorders- connection to Starseed?

Hey guys! I don't know much about this topic so I thought I would ask you guys- Can you guys see any connection between star seeds and var…

Started by Stella Matutina

23 Jun 16
Reply by ROCKY

Looking to find others who have been contacted by the Annunaki

I would like to find and connect with any other Starseeds that have been encountered by "The Watchers" better known as the Annunaki. They a…

Started by Architect Of Peace

32 May 11
Reply by Damkina

We have all met one or two people like this...

Hello All, This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indi…

Started by Justine

208 Apr 24
Reply by peace2theworld

Who Are You Quiz (Star Origin)

Question 1: Which gemstone most appeals to your spiritual nature? Amethyst Aquamarine Diamond Lapis lazuli Topaz Other   Question 2: Whic…

Started by Savannah*Nai'Shara

50 Apr 24
Reply by Crystal_warrior

Anyone Suffer from crippling depression at the moment?

I wonder if there is reason behind depression or anxiety spiritually. Sometimes it's just outta the blue. I made an account last august ye…

Started by Anelim

6 Apr 16
Reply by Alex

Sydney / Australia Starseed Social Meetup group

Hey all :) Just posting a link here (thanks admin) about a new www.meetup.com group Sydney Starseed Socials Where Starseeds can connect w…

Started by James Pryde

1 Mar 20
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

Greetings from Quebec

Hi everyone. Well, this place sure is nice. I belong to several other forums, but I think I just might end up spending a lot of time on her…

Started by Stephane Wuttunee

5 Mar 8
Reply by Luna Laputa

Procycan Starseeds

http://reallifespirituality.com/starseeds-procyans/ Procyans are rare starseeds. You may never meet Procyans, but if you do, they are quite…

Started by Yshatar

3 Feb 25
Reply by A

What's your mission?

Hey, I'm new to the forums, so apologies if this has been asked before. Many of us believe we have missions or tasks to carry out here. Do…

Started by Tabby

36 Jan 29
Reply by Michelle Loving

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Logan Wyatt replied to Logan Wyatt's discussion Astrology Chart
9 minutes ago
Melanie Hachey joined M's group
Thumbnail

A Place for Canadian Starseeds

A place to help facilitate networking & conversation among folks who reside in Canada... See More
46 minutes ago
earthkeeper replied to Logan Wyatt's discussion Astrology Chart
"If you post your chart from astro.com, I'll have a look."
1 hour ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl commented on Joanna's blog post Lights on the Wave
"Awsome Joanna !! The bottom orbs for some reason tickled me into a fit a chuckles!!! Much love dear…"
1 hour ago
Sinera Arenis replied to Maia Nicole Beaver's discussion Scary Stubborn Chakra Blockages- Looking for Help from a Healing Soul
"You could try while meditating (or combining it) Robert Bruce's energy work…"
1 hour ago
gnivol and Patience are now friends
2 hours ago
Living Light replied to adeomus's discussion Dryads, Trees & the Fifth Element in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
" "
2 hours ago
Tara replied to adeomus's discussion Dryads, Trees & the Fifth Element in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
" I love this one ♡"
2 hours ago
Tara replied to adeomus's discussion Dryads, Trees & the Fifth Element in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Thanks Addy for taking those right out of my heart and putting them here in words ...Love you much…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconMelanie Hachey and Traci Reynolds joined Intl. Starseed Network
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Maxine Clarity's discussion beginning healer, will U be my guinea pig?
3 hours ago
Article by Joanna

Lights on the Wave

Be Lights on the Wave, the great Wave of Universal Love, the convergence of the flow of high…See More
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service