_

All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (156)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Starseeds who feel a kinship to Orion or Pleiades

Hello all, Just reaching out to all those starseeds feeling a kinship to either Orion or Pleiades. If you do, please post a few thoughts on…

Started by Geetha Balvannanathan

6 on Sunday
Reply by Geetha Balvannanathan

We have all met one or two people like this...

Hello All, This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indi…

Started by Justine

232 Feb 3
Reply by Libby

Light Language Codes & Channeled Alphabet

Vision Angelic Message ~ Insights During Sleep Healing Hand Channeled Alphabet ~ Origin Unknown

Started by Tatiana Roumelioti

2 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Tatiana Roumelioti

Birth of A Soul - A Digital Codex by Tatiana Roumelioti

Enjoy ! Birth of A Soul ~ A Digital Codex by Tatiana Roumelioti

Started by Tatiana Roumelioti

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Tatiana Roumelioti

Greetings fellow star and earth seeds!

How's it going everybody? The names starla, I just joined the community after doing some major soul searching and it struck me I should rea…

Started by Starla the song bird

1 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Paul Smeenis

Who Are You Quiz (Star Origin)

Question 1: Which gemstone most appeals to your spiritual nature? Amethyst Aquamarine Diamond Lapis lazuli Topaz Other   Question 2: Whic…

Started by Savannah*Nai'Shara

55 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Aer Stargazer

Crazy Ascension Symptoms?

Greetings all, I have a very strange and somewhat concerning situation going on with myself. I was working out yesterday, (as I do everyday…

Started by Carter Kangas

3 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

171 May 27, 2017
Reply by Seeker

Hello, new, want starseed idenfication/help/guidance

Past couple weeks I've fund myself constantly exploring new ideas. Started looking at the simulation theory. This was interesting to me bec…

Started by RyanGH

4 May 23, 2017
Reply by Jer

Implant Removal Help

Greetings, -> I just have a quick question: Would anybody be willing to help me remove my etheric inhibitor implants? I know I have qui…

Started by Carter Kangas

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Carter Kangas

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Lingyat Raja replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"Damn you have been through a lot! Have to say u have a very strong soul. so brave of u to share all…"
11 minutes ago
Quantum Light replied to Tain's discussion Exopolitics today
"cool"
49 minutes ago
Source Shard replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"You're not wrong. Hive mind is a form of oneness. Just look at ants and bees. No…"
51 minutes ago
Source Shard replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"As i recall, you were not keen on hearing out my experiences. Not only you but others but i just…"
59 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! Just a LITTLE thing that happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and happened to get…"
1 hour ago
Atylmo posted a video

Powers Of The Mind! (What we all can actually do!)

Manifest Wealth, Health, Love & Happiness: ➡️ http://youarecreators.org/manifestation-miracle/ Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here: ►222 Prosperi...
1 hour ago
Helen Mohlin replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"Neither yourself. You must understand, you came here for a higher reason. You won't come to a…"
1 hour ago
chris replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"yes i do agree its not right to harm another being"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service