All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (139)

Discussions Replies What's New?

What's your mission?

Hey, I'm new to the forums, so apologies if this has been asked before. Many of us believe we have missions or tasks to carry out here. Do…

Started by Tabby

36 Jan 29
Reply by Michelle Loving

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

156 Jan 24
Reply by Wind Whisperer

We have all met one or two people like this...

Hello All, This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indi…

Started by Justine

201 Jan 21
Reply by Khepri-Nun☥

Dreams that possibly; are more than dreams

I was taken out to the stars last night I couldn't believe the patterns I saw, it was amazing the stars was drawn together by lines of ener…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 24, 2015

The New Chat on Chatango is now online.

I went ahead and made a new chat on an external website "chatango". Feel free to chat it up.Link: http://starseedchatbox.chatango.com/Rules

Started by Mike

3 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Mike

More Symbols and Light Codes ~*

I dont know anything about these symbols/codes regarding their origin and meaning ,as they came to me with no further information…

Started by Tatiana Roumelioti

4 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Tatiana Roumelioti

Newbie in need of halpp! And fwiends :)

Hello to all of you bright and wonderful souls. I am new to the site and relatively new (about 6 months to a year) to the idea of enlighten…

Started by Lunan Pouget

4 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Lunan Pouget

Empath from Vega

So I recently discovered that not only do I have starseed origins in Vega, but I'm also and empath. Would anyone care to share any knowledg…

Started by Cody Singh

9 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Joy

Still Missing Chat?

Well, It doesn't look to me like the good people here at Isn plan to bring chat back. So I figure i'll link a growing star seed based chatr…

Started by Sourceress

9 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Ikol

Are You A Starseed?

Watch our educational video here to find out if you are a Starseed!

Started by Daniel Vasquez

0 Sep 30, 2015

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

M loved Wijaya Kusuma's photo
30 seconds ago
veda commented on Armstrong's photo
Thumbnail

"What is that in the background? "
56 seconds ago
veda loved Armstrong's photo
2 minutes ago
illinar replied to illinar's discussion Chat Update Issue
"Cleared, restarted, relogged. Doesnt work. Actually, as before it works rarely on some pages, for a…"
2 minutes ago
Silver joined Kalananay's group
Thumbnail

Making Orgonite!

This group is for anyone who is interestedin creating beautiful and powerfulorgonite energy devices…See More
6 minutes ago
M left a comment for Armstrong
"Hi, Armstrong -- thanks for your friendship!  (: "
7 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Wijaya Kusuma
"Wijaya, I am delighted to welcome you to my discussion group 'Spiritual Growth'. Just…"
13 minutes ago
Namaia loved Eeta Lone's blog post Relation with food
14 minutes ago
veda replied to veda's discussion Twin Flames and loneliness...Are they even real or am I crazy?
"Yes shoreline that was the experience we both had in the dream just how you described it.  The…"
15 minutes ago
Autumn loved Yshatar's page About Us
17 minutes ago
Yshatar replied to Arrietty Noka's discussion People are stupid!!!!!!
"People aren't stupid they just don't know any better...all they know is what they've…"
18 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service