All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (108)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Light Language Mandala - Star Codes

Started by Tati Tati

9 36 minutes ago
Reply by Simon

What exactly is a starseed?

Haha, I must not sound very smart asking this question after I've passed a couple of years on this website. But, anyways, let me explain my…

Started by Skye

25 on Friday
Reply by Sinera Arenis

Possibly Channeled Symbols But What Do They Mean?

For the past year or so, I've been spontaneously drawing these symbols more and more. I never purposely set out to draw them; I just get a…

Started by Misha

10 Feb 17
Reply by silmar

I can't seem to figure out what I am, please help!

I can't seem to figure out where I originate from, mainly because I strangely feel a connection to several different places, which is quite…

Started by Christopher Thomas Marian

8 Feb 9
Reply by Conor <3

Stan Romanek: One of the Most Documented Starseeds

PLEASE don't let the image on the video scare you off, the video is of Stan at a conference showing some of his evidence, not creepy/bad…

Started by Brinny Stardust

12 Jan 17
Reply by Brinny Stardust

Soul Parents???

I read on a website that before we were "born" on to earth that we lived as E.T's on our Planet of Origin in my case Sirius, and we had pa…

Started by May Denise Deas

3 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Mulciber

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

112 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Devatma

Tell me why your here?

What brings your frequency identification here?

Started by Amon Re

65 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by deep blue ocean

Starseed Astrological Charts

Hi.  I'm a young and fairly new astrologer wanting to find the patterns within the charts of Starseeds. Would anyone be willing to give me…

Started by Jake Martin

104 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Shadowcatcher

Hi there, i am new to all of this and I would love to meet some fellow star seeds.

Hi there, i am new to ISN, and chat rooms, and also recently discovered I am a star seed... Still have so many questions and doubts if its…

Started by Monica Moya

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by JenRi

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Ivan Lakner replied to Otter Pop≜☾☀'s discussion Just Being Human & Ditching the "twin flame" and "soulmates" Trend...
"YOU finally got it <3"
6 minutes ago
Plei-Cancrian Light healer replied to Otter Pop≜☾☀'s discussion Just Being Human & Ditching the "twin flame" and "soulmates" Trend...
"Thank you.. :)  some commonality with someone that you are with.. but with that.. a different…"
13 minutes ago
Plei-Cancrian Light healer replied to Nick's discussion how do you balance your approach to spirituality?
"Balance is the key in the end.. no doubt..  personally i strive for solid truth in all that i…"
17 minutes ago
Emeralda and ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛ are now friends
18 minutes ago
7E and ☥ Serρenт Goddeѕѕ ☥ are now friends
23 minutes ago
Otter Pop≜☾☀ replied to Otter Pop≜☾☀'s discussion Just Being Human & Ditching the "twin flame" and "soulmates" Trend...
"This is absolutely right :)) Twin flames mirror each other but they lead different paths and…"
28 minutes ago
Otter Pop≜☾☀ replied to Otter Pop≜☾☀'s discussion Just Being Human & Ditching the "twin flame" and "soulmates" Trend...
"True, I have had years of being gullible because I relied on the information given to me with that…"
34 minutes ago
Simon replied to Tati Tati's discussion Light Language Mandala - Star Codes
"I think I can sometimes speak it but I dont remember the meaning of the words .. kinda odd somehow…"
36 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service