All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (114)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Mystical Maps ~ Channeled Symbols ~ Intuitive Doodles

Started by Tati Tati

5 on Thursday
Reply by Tati Tati

Possibly Channeled Symbols But What Do They Mean?

For the past year or so, I've been spontaneously drawing these symbols more and more. I never purposely set out to draw them; I just get a…

Started by Misha

11 May 18
Reply by Misha

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

138 May 15
Reply by Paul L.

What are the traits of a starborn?

Below is a list of the typical traits of a starseed, crystal, indigo walk-in etc...but first I will share a little bit about how I found ou…

Started by Yshatar

6 May 13
Reply by Paul L.

Light Language Mandala - Star Codes

Started by Tati Tati

10 May 2
Reply by Listen N. Learn

Tati's Psychedelic Worlds ~*

Started by Tati Tati

22 May 2
Reply by Tati Tati

Light Language ~* Channeled Codes Symbols Writings

Started by Tati Tati

15 Apr 28
Reply by Tati Tati

Polaris Anyone?

Does anyone have any info on Polaris? Can't find anything about it associated with starseeds or ETs. It was briefly mentioned in the fir…

Started by positiveevitisop

9 Apr 16
Reply by positiveevitisop

What is your soul origin, Angelic, starseed, indigo? Channeled Answers will be found in my discussion below.

I am an Angelic Human, not an Incarnate Angel, there is indeed a difference. I channel, and am an intuitive healer I offer my channeled mes…

Started by Kilara

68 Apr 14
Reply by JenRi

Starseed help with Awakening

Hello.Here are some information about myself. I always felt different from other people around me beginning at a very early age.Most of the…

Started by Genaro Cremer

3 Apr 11
Reply by Enchanted Mermaid

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Lightning Rod replied to TurquoiseSky's discussion Alcohol
"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!"
10 minutes ago
roman cavazos replied to Haely Fire's discussion I can give insight into your life
"Awesome (:"
11 minutes ago
roman cavazos replied to danielintermittent's discussion Ascension.. "yes, you."
"Everything happen within divine timing. It is getting out of your comfort zone that counts…"
13 minutes ago
Asar Ciakar replied to ☥ Masereth ☥'s discussion What kind of reptilian is this?
"Did you even thought to the reptilian starseeds on this site before judging their specie?... How…"
14 minutes ago
roman cavazos replied to danielintermittent's discussion Ascension.. "yes, you."
"I have a different perspective, and it's only because there are people who don't have a…"
20 minutes ago
AaroN replied to ☥ Masereth ☥'s discussion What kind of reptilian is this?
"I had two Draconians in my dream last night.... I'm not about to discuss the matter. I want…"
23 minutes ago
Masera replied to danielintermittent's discussion Ascension.. "yes, you."
"Lmfao I feel for you brother I wish the same for me as well."
31 minutes ago
⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛ posted a photo
44 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service