All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (138)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

143 55 minutes ago
Reply by Jani

Dreams that possibly; are more than dreams

I was taken out to the stars last night I couldn't believe the patterns I saw, it was amazing the stars was drawn together by lines of ener…

Started by Stephen

0 on Tuesday

We have all met one or two people like this...

Hello All, This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indi…

Started by Justine

186 Nov 10
Reply by Sovereign

The New Chat on Chatango is now online.

I went ahead and made a new chat on an external website "chatango". Feel free to chat it up.Link:

Started by Michael Brocklehurst

3 Nov 5
Reply by Michael Brocklehurst

More Symbols and Light Codes ~*

I dont know anything about these symbols/codes regarding their origin and meaning ,as they came to me with no further information…

Started by Tatiana Roumelioti

4 Nov 1
Reply by Tatiana Roumelioti

Newbie in need of halpp! And fwiends :)

Hello to all of you bright and wonderful souls. I am new to the site and relatively new (about 6 months to a year) to the idea of enlighten…

Started by Lunan Pouget

4 Oct 21
Reply by Lunan Pouget

Empath from Vega

So I recently discovered that not only do I have starseed origins in Vega, but I'm also and empath. Would anyone care to share any knowledg…

Started by Cody Singh

9 Oct 13
Reply by Joy

Still Missing Chat?

Well, It doesn't look to me like the good people here at Isn plan to bring chat back. So I figure i'll link a growing star seed based chatr…

Started by ShadowBoxer

9 Oct 9
Reply by Ikol

Are You A Starseed?

Watch our educational video here to find out if you are a Starseed!

Started by Daniel Vasquez

0 Sep 30

Should I Do It?

I'm going to send a wake up e-mail message to my school district. The message will have a video link based on a conspiracy. So should I sen…

Started by Noble Canary

8 Sep 29
Reply by Sophie

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Ra'ashka posted videos
4 minutes ago
Miłosz Ester replied to hyeta's discussion breaking point
"You can leave or you can realize: this IS your missionBut what really would calm you, should be the…"
17 minutes ago
Joshua posted videos
20 minutes ago
✶≋Ashira≋✶ replied to adeomus's discussion shiva lingam stones will not alwyas be available after a dam built... in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I finally bought one today!"
20 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service