All Discussions Tagged 'Starseed' (97)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

66 15 hours ago
Reply by Cody Singh

Empath from Vega

So I recently discovered that not only do I have starseed origins in Vega, but I'm also and empath. Would anyone care to share any knowledg…

Started by Cody Singh

6 on Sunday
Reply by ann

Stan Romanek: One of the Most Documented Starseeds

PLEASE don't let the image on the video scare you off, the video is of Stan at a conference showing some of his evidence, not creepy/bad…

Started by Brittany Leigh

3 Apr 10
Reply by Brittany Leigh

Who Are You Quiz (Star Origin)

Question 1: Which gemstone most appeals to your spiritual nature? Amethyst Aquamarine Diamond Lapis lazuli Topaz Other   Question 2: Whic…

Started by Savannah Jackson

34 Apr 2
Reply by Aelfwynn

The Core of Reality

Hello and Namaste to all of my Starseed Brothers and Sisters. I have started a blog to dedicate myself to the cause that all of us Starseed…

Started by Architect Of Peace

0 Mar 23

Do I have started origins?

Hello everyone! First off I wanna say I'm so a happy to have found this online community where I can opens speak about these topics. It fe…

Started by Cody Singh

2 Mar 19
Reply by Cody Singh

Do I have started origins?

Hello everyone! First off I wanna say I'm so a happy to have found this online community where I can opens speak about these topics. It fe…

Started by Cody Singh

0 Mar 19

Hello Again Dear Ones

Hello Everybody, I come to introduce myself (again) as I was previously a member of the Starseeds Network, my Name is Anthony (previously…

Started by Anthony -'Okhma'-

10 Mar 10
Reply by Anthony -'Okhma'-

To Anyone Who Has Any Memories Of The Orion Wars

Namaste! To anyone who has any memories of the Orion Wars, I ask that you please pm me. Your memories may not only put me to rest, but also…

Started by Keeper

0 Mar 5

ADHD ; is it a true ¨sickness¨...Medications

Hello everyone! This is my problems: Since i'm a child, my parents talk to me that i have a ADHD! I'm very frustrated about that, and i rea…

Started by Émilie Crystal

26 Feb 26
Reply by Émilie Crystal

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service