All Discussions Tagged 'Spiritual' (50)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Someones watching me?

Ever since I can remember I have always felt the essence of someone watching me.  It happened mainly in forests where I would look around…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

Please help counsel me.. I lost my house.. Living with a friend of a friend

My mom is trying to get me back in her city. The people are too rough here, and I want to go back, it's a waiting game, and I'm still here…

Started by Set

5 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Suzan

Please send healing, and love, and light to us right now, lost our place, looking to go back to my home city.

My mom is trying to get me back in her city. The people are too rough here, and I want to go back, it's a waiting game, and I'm still here…

Started by Set

1 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Shoreline

Anyone else here who is capable of doing the same or holds true knowledge about how to raise light-quotient?

Anyone else here who is capable of doing the same or holds true knowledge about how to raise light-quotient? The thread is around a year o…

Started by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

0 Jun 7, 2016

Spiritual Bypassing: How Spirituality Sabotaged My Growth

I found this article online and wanted to share. Because i see a lot of people on this site and among my friends that are in this same situ…

Started by Masereth

125 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

Spiritual Development Coach

Hello group and fellow starseeds, my name is Jordan. Over the last 13 or so years of my life I have been on the path of the healer, learnin…

Started by Jordan Finneseth

5 May 19, 2016
Reply by Abid

Just made a spiritual lifestory youtube video! check it out

To go against own fear, go against something you would normally not do. Be honest with yourself and all others around, and you can start pr…

Started by Ken Eide

1 Apr 16, 2016

The Law Of The Ocean: A Good Reminder For Starseeds

Just now while talking to a friend, when I should be asleep! I realized something, and I asked myself the question, is it alright for us as…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El

50 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by JenRi

Deck of Soul Cards “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 11/04/2015 “MOON GODDESS”

Good Afternoon Everyone! Tip Of The Day:  Listening To The Inner Voice Always Helps For the General Public, General Reading Deck of Soul Ca…

Started by Terisse P

0 Nov 4, 2015

Deck of Soul Cards (Divination Cards) “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 10/28/2015 “PRINCIPALITY”

Good Evening Everyone! Tip Of The Day:  Coming To Terms With Oneself Is The Key For the General Public, General Reading             Deck of…

Started by Terisse P

0 Oct 28, 2015

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
joskoM loved Liam's discussion Quan Yin: Lightworkers Be Ready
32 minutes ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ posted a video

CloZee - Harmony

This track is from CloZee’s latest album Harmony. Be sure to check all of them! : Stream and download: https://clozee.fanlink.to/harmony So, you like listeni...
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Choy
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Starla the song bird
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Dani Lewis
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella commented on Noha's status
1 hour ago
Stephen Corbett loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit
1 hour ago
Mila posted an album

Buddhas

Images related to asian religions and cultures (buddhism, hinduism, shintoism...)
3 hours ago
Mila posted photos
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Tatiyana Mixon's discussion Past Life Regression Therapy Session
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service