All Discussions Tagged 'Spirits' (8)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Someones watching me?

Ever since I can remember I have always felt the essence of someone watching me.  It happened mainly in forests where I would look around…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

Having A Strange Feeling, Anyone Else? Just A Bit Out of Body.

I am feeling hardly in my own form, and hardly capable of making decisions, or doing even anything. Just sleepy, and tired, and procrastina…

Started by Nichi - Seth

3 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Relaxology

Shaman Workshop - Advanced: Life/ death or recycle of an objects

Shamanic people all over the world believe that all things are alive and have a spirit that reside in the middle world.  So if objects are…

Started by Zee

4 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Sean

Seeing spirits

So, I can see spirits, but only vaguely. All I see is just a blurry blob and occasionally some hazy faces. I was wondering if anyone knew o…

Started by Jonathan Doiron

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Motova

I Was Nick Named A "Spirit Barometer" By Local Pennsylvania Newspaper

Below you will find the part referring to me, it is quoted and bolder, This investigation was sad and tragic but over all very enlightening…

Started by Yshatar Anshar El

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Hari Kartar Kaur

When The Fairies And Gnomes Disappear What Will Happen To Our World?

Ive been feeling very magical today and as such have expressed my magical feeling today through creativity, and doing some personal reading…

14 Jan 24, 2012

Children Of Stars (Pt.1 - The Mother Race)

Location: Earth African continent Date: circa 100,000 B.C.   What if earth is not where humans originated but a place of colonization by a…

0 Oct 9, 2011

Poynette residents to weigh in on fluoride issue

POYNETTE, Wis. - Residents in one southern Wisconsin village will get a chance to weigh in on whether fluoride should be added to the publi…

0 Mar 8, 2009

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service