All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (32)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Sirian Council of Light Transmission: Full Moon Light Language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdYUhPvnlg Hello everyone. I have a light language transmission from the Sirian Council of Light. This par…

Started by Cody Singh

0 Jan 27

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

156 Jan 24
Reply by Wind Whisperer

sirian feline starseed

My best friend sees ets and she said she also seen mine to They look cat like. And she said they are always watching and they see me mostly…

Started by Colleen Starry Sirian

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by LightningLoveSong

Messages from your angelic friends

Has anyone else found that today, September the 5th is strapped with messages and a new positivity?  I woke up at 3:33 this morning and asi…

Started by Ezekhiel Elohim

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ezekhiel Elohim

From Sirius B, incarnations on Sirius B

:) I may gotten more of where I'm from on Sirius... My guesses of what type of sirian I might be, feline humanoid,blue person and probably…

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by hyeta

Might be from Sirius A (Sirian starseed)

First video I watched on Starseeds were Sirians. I now think I might be from Sirius A,after reading a few post by Trillia an Sirian starsee…

0 Jul 29, 2015

indigo???.Sirian. dream.

In dream I think I was told I am a indigo,and in another part I saw tattoo art of ufos and the night sky on my arm and I saw the tattoo wor…

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Colleen Starry Sirian

Sirian from Sirius A

Krishna is a Sirian from Sirius A https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-anc

0 Jul 24, 2015

Sirian star family

I might not see my Sirian starfamily yet (the ones that stayed in their et forms). But I have met some sirian Starseeds on here,fb,one on T…

4 Jul 13, 2015

Sirian on earth

I've had a few weeks of rough days,but I'm feeling better now. It's just hard but I know I'll be ok :) ... Feeling happy :D . I'm happy to…

6 Apr 26, 2015

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Immanuel Ronsemberg replied to Lunan Pouget's discussion Psychic Police
"Well it shouldn't be a problem if you want to be lazy either :P you can't force everybody…"
2 minutes ago
☥Nun-Sutekh☥ replied to Lunan Pouget's discussion Psychic Police
"I don't believe in 5D as a place rather then a state of mind, but even then everyone has some…"
6 minutes ago
Immanuel Ronsemberg replied to Lunan Pouget's discussion Psychic Police
"mph. It's all nice n fluffy and fun until someone decides it's in his power and free will…"
30 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Lunan Pouget's discussion Psychic Police
"Must agree that we need to love ourselves before we can love others... I like what you said about…"
35 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Joanna's discussion Ley Lines & Nodes: Share your experiences here
"Thank you for that Joanna. I was concerned about the Sierra del Carche line because at the bottom…"
36 minutes ago
bedeep posted photos
39 minutes ago
Arthur updated their profile
45 minutes ago
Living Light replied to Helen Mohlin's discussion My so called twinflame help needed please
"I never felt anything during soul retrieval....only later.  I feel complete and whole with no…"
47 minutes ago
John Spera left a comment for Sloan
"I look forward to more enjoyable and insightful conversations. "
53 minutes ago
Naomi Draconis and Miłosz Ester are now friends
55 minutes ago
John Spera and Sloan are now friends
55 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Helen Mohlin's discussion My so called twinflame help needed please
"Does the same green tea help towards abandonment or is it the soul retrieval? What happens during…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service