All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (26)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

159 Sep 2
Reply by Commander Randy

Sirian Council of Light Transmission: Full Moon Light Language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdYUhPvnlg Hello everyone. I have a light language transmission from the Sirian Council of Light. This par…

Started by Cody Singh

0 Jan 27

Messages from your angelic friends

Has anyone else found that today, September the 5th is strapped with messages and a new positivity?  I woke up at 3:33 this morning and asi…

Started by Ehieh-Nun (Nick)

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ehieh-Nun (Nick)

From Sirius B, incarnations on Sirius B

:) I may gotten more of where I'm from on Sirius... My guesses of what type of sirian I might be, feline humanoid,blue person and probably…

Started by Colleen Starry Sirian

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by chris

Might be from Sirius A (Sirian starseed)

First video I watched on Starseeds were Sirians. I now think I might be from Sirius A,after reading a few post by Trillia an Sirian starsee…

0 Jul 29, 2015

Sirian from Sirius A

Krishna is a Sirian from Sirius A https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-anc

0 Jul 24, 2015

Was that my imagination?

Last night while I was meditating, I think I met my spirit guide. She said that her name was Akashia, and she had pale blue skin, beautiful…

Started by Soft Soul

10 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Soft Soul

Light Codes from Gabriel and Metatron. 8D to 3D White Winged Council of 9

I was not planning on posting the video that I am going to post. One reason being I was not in control of what I was saying. I let your Gua…

Started by joshua adrian herr

0 Aug 30, 2013

Dream Confirming Sirius A Starseed Origins

I wanted to share with you all about the dream that started it all for me (on 12/12/12 ha ha)! Before this dream, I had been watching video…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sapphyreopal5

Doctor Appointment for Cellular Transmutation on Sirius A Planet

I wasn't 100% sure which category I should put this under as this could go under multiple categories but anyways, I chose this category bec…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

4 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by ṧ♓Ѧᾔηϴη (R'Lenu Sifsiy)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Arcturian Wolf aka Scott replied to Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's discussion Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.
"All relevant and good points too! I was going to write a fiction book based on the Lyran wars,…"
1 minute ago
John Michael posted discussions
2 minutes ago
Lucille Grim left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
"Thank you for the welcome. "
6 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to anki's discussion Electric current in a meditation
"Some places it is normal with car motorways in your backyard, 50.000 cars a day , 30ft from ur…"
16 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra replied to Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's discussion Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.
"Good point. i may even very well have some Lyran in me since Pleiadian-Lyran-Vegan are all…"
16 minutes ago
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott commented on ⚛Arielle Bellehumeur⚛'s photo
Thumbnail

Mushroom Mandala

"Just want to start munchin!  Great colors, architecture and design.  Cool post, thank you…"
17 minutes ago
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott loved ⚛Arielle Bellehumeur⚛'s photo
18 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to anki's discussion Electric current in a meditation
"It can be, I feel environment stress and stress of people, going to the mall can be quite a chore,…"
22 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service