All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (30)

Discussions Replies What's New?

From Sirius B, incarnations on Sirius B

:) I may gotten more of where I'm from on Sirius... My guesses of what type of sirian I might be, feline humanoid,blue person and probably…

Started by Colleen Starry Sirian

1 Aug 5
Reply by hyeta

Might be from Sirius A (Sirian starseed)

First video I watched on Starseeds were Sirians. I now think I might be from Sirius A,after reading a few post by Trillia an Sirian starsee…

0 Jul 29

Krishna (Sirian). Trillia Sirian starseed

https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-ancient-india-trillia-gia-and-rananda/

2 Jul 27
Reply by Colleen Starry Sirian

indigo???.Sirian. dream.

In dream I think I was told I am a indigo,and in another part I saw tattoo art of ufos and the night sky on my arm and I saw the tattoo wor…

4 Jul 24

Sirian from Sirius A

Krishna is a Sirian from Sirius A https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-anc

0 Jul 24

Sirian star family

I might not see my Sirian starfamily yet (the ones that stayed in their et forms). But I have met some sirian Starseeds on here,fb,one on T…

4 Jul 13

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

139 Jun 16
Reply by silentdream

Sirian on earth

I've had a few weeks of rough days,but I'm feeling better now. It's just hard but I know I'll be ok :) ... Feeling happy :D . I'm happy to…

6 Apr 26

Autistic Sirian

Sometimes it's hard living with autism,I can have ups and downs,like meltdown/sensory overload. I ain't trying to be a bad person or trying…

13 Apr 17

Sirian starseed

This website has been very helpful about ets while on and I'm happy to be here I might have been .Cat person -Sirian ? Mermaid -Sirian ? R…

34 Apr 6

RSS

Ads

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Matas Urbonas commented on Atreyu's video
Thumbnail

Great and sad scene - The land before time

"omg! This reminded me! I use to watch these so much when young! :D"
4 minutes ago
Atreyu left a comment for Ben
"Cheers for the friendship ^^ Hope you are you feeling great in this moment:)"
5 minutes ago
Atreyu and Ben are now friends
11 minutes ago
Laya commented on Atreyu's video
Thumbnail

Great and sad scene - The land before time

"yea i know ^_^ it was the first movie I watched in the cinema, it was such a memorible experience"
23 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service