All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (21)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

111 Nov 14
Reply by Amanda Allansson

Was that my imagination?

Last night while I was meditating, I think I met my spirit guide. She said that her name was Akashia, and she had pale blue skin, beautiful…

Started by Skye

10 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Skye

Light Codes from Gabriel and Metatron. 8D to 3D White Winged Council of 9

I was not planning on posting the video that I am going to post. One reason being I was not in control of what I was saying. I let your Gua…

Started by joshua adrian herr

0 Aug 30, 2013

Dream Confirming Sirius A Starseed Origins

I wanted to share with you all about the dream that started it all for me (on 12/12/12 ha ha)! Before this dream, I had been watching video…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sapphyreopal5

Doctor Appointment for Cellular Transmutation on Sirius A Planet

I wasn't 100% sure which category I should put this under as this could go under multiple categories but anyways, I chose this category bec…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

4 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by ṧ♓Ѧᾔηϴη (R'Lenu Sifsiy)

Telepathic communication with Sirians 14

Changing the paradigm: “Terra – a problem planet” versus “Terra – a model planet”   1.       Introduction   Everyone can recognize the fact…

Started by Aseorkha

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Aseorkha

Telepathic communication with Sirians 13

The spiritual journey of star-seeds from Sirius star system to Earth   1. Spiritual identity and incarnations To know your spiritual ident…

Started by Aseorkha

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Aseorkha

Telepathic communication with Sirians 12

telepathic communication with sirians 12.pdf

Started by Aseorkha

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Aseorkha

Why Can't I Make Contact?

Everyone seems to have these stories of being visited by their light families, or are  in contact with those in the Federation, or highly e…

Started by Sirian Guardian

40 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Eish

Namaste Everyone!

Hello! My name is Alyssa!! :) I believe I am a Sirian Starseed :) I enjoy meeting new people, and helping others in any way that I can. I a…

Started by Sirian Guardian

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Sirian Guardian

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service