All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (29)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Might be from Sirius A (Sirian starseed)

First video I watched on Starseeds were Sirians. I now think I might be from Sirius A,after reading a few post by Trillia an Sirian starsee…

Started by Colleen Starry Sirian

0 10 hours ago

Krishna (Sirian). Trillia Sirian starseed

https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-ancient-india-trillia-gia-and-rananda/

2 on Monday
Reply by Colleen Starry Sirian

indigo???.Sirian. dream.

In dream I think I was told I am a indigo,and in another part I saw tattoo art of ufos and the night sky on my arm and I saw the tattoo wor…

4 on Friday

Sirian from Sirius A

Krishna is a Sirian from Sirius A https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-anc

0 on Friday

Sirian star family

I might not see my Sirian starfamily yet (the ones that stayed in their et forms). But I have met some sirian Starseeds on here,fb,one on T…

4 Jul 13

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

139 Jun 16
Reply by Starry Eyed

Sirian on earth

I've had a few weeks of rough days,but I'm feeling better now. It's just hard but I know I'll be ok :) ... Feeling happy :D . I'm happy to…

6 Apr 26

Autistic Sirian

Sometimes it's hard living with autism,I can have ups and downs,like meltdown/sensory overload. I ain't trying to be a bad person or trying…

13 Apr 17

Sirian starseed

This website has been very helpful about ets while on and I'm happy to be here I might have been .Cat person -Sirian ? Mermaid -Sirian ? R…

34 Apr 6

Was that my imagination?

Last night while I was meditating, I think I met my spirit guide. She said that her name was Akashia, and she had pale blue skin, beautiful…

Started by Skye

10 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Skye

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Connie Toope posted a photo
1 minute ago
Mettā ♥ commented on Mettā ♥'s status
"We live a few miles from eachother it would have been an enormous one if it reached all the way to…"
1 minute ago
Mettā ♥ left a comment for NintH
"Hi NintH :) Happy to Meat you ~ "
4 minutes ago
Mettā ♥ and NintH are now friends
8 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service