All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (26)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Sirian Council of Light Transmission: Full Moon Light Language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdYUhPvnlg Hello everyone. I have a light language transmission from the Sirian Council of Light. This par…

Started by Cody Singh

0 Jan 27

Famous Starseeds?

If you know any famous starseeds in history or of today please feel free to list their names and where you believe they originate from. A…

Started by Cody Singh

156 Jan 24
Reply by Wind Whisperer

Messages from your angelic friends

Has anyone else found that today, September the 5th is strapped with messages and a new positivity?  I woke up at 3:33 this morning and asi…

Started by Anharatas

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Anharatas

From Sirius B, incarnations on Sirius B

:) I may gotten more of where I'm from on Sirius... My guesses of what type of sirian I might be, feline humanoid,blue person and probably…

Started by Colleen Starry Sirian

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by chris

Might be from Sirius A (Sirian starseed)

First video I watched on Starseeds were Sirians. I now think I might be from Sirius A,after reading a few post by Trillia an Sirian starsee…

0 Jul 29, 2015

Sirian from Sirius A

Krishna is a Sirian from Sirius A https://starseedhighway.wordpress.com/more-disclosure-lord-krishna-and-extraterrestrial-influence-in-anc

0 Jul 24, 2015

Was that my imagination?

Last night while I was meditating, I think I met my spirit guide. She said that her name was Akashia, and she had pale blue skin, beautiful…

Started by Skye

10 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Skye

Light Codes from Gabriel and Metatron. 8D to 3D White Winged Council of 9

I was not planning on posting the video that I am going to post. One reason being I was not in control of what I was saying. I let your Gua…

Started by joshua adrian herr

0 Aug 30, 2013

Dream Confirming Sirius A Starseed Origins

I wanted to share with you all about the dream that started it all for me (on 12/12/12 ha ha)! Before this dream, I had been watching video…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sapphyreopal5

Doctor Appointment for Cellular Transmutation on Sirius A Planet

I wasn't 100% sure which category I should put this under as this could go under multiple categories but anyways, I chose this category bec…

Started by Sapphyreopal5

4 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by ṧ♓Ѧᾔηϴη (R'Lenu Sifsiy)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Adriana de Lima commented on Adriana de Lima's photo
Thumbnail

Adri800600004

"Yes, my parents visited Spain and took incredible pictures. I wish I could visit all countries in…"
4 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
"Many people are possessed by own pride and egoic needs to feel powerful, important. So many…"
12 minutes ago
peace2theworld commented on Yeslin Saavedra's status
"can't change oneself can only hope to be oneself"
20 minutes ago
peace2theworld commented on Yeslin Saavedra's status
"surrendering like this is a wise choice.... for being accepting or not is not always our choice,…"
23 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Julien's discussion The Light is the Dark
"They say man must learn to recognize his way back to god..."
26 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Julien's discussion The Light is the Dark
"Who dislikes kabbalah you say? I havent seen anyone saying they dislike it here"
27 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra posted a status
"May we all keep our faiths on brighter days and nights. May we all accept ourselves and others. May all our beings be filled with wisdom."
32 minutes ago
ROCKY commented on Adriana de Lima's photo
Thumbnail

Adri800600004

"I told you it resembles many places, another name that came to my mind was Spain, I have seen many…"
45 minutes ago
Ancient spirit posted a discussion

The cosmic travelers

Long ago an empire…See More
46 minutes ago
Yeslin Saavedra loved Adriana de Lima's photo
48 minutes ago
Adriana de Lima commented on Adriana de Lima's photo
Thumbnail

Adri800600004

"In fact this background is from Greece. I love to travel. :)"
49 minutes ago