All Discussions Tagged 'Reaction' (1)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

Just wondering if anyone else on here is like me in the fact that they react badly to harsh words or sometimes even just blunt words and ev…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

77 Mar 18
Reply by Linds

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Jonathan Stier left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
"Thanks!"
1 minute ago
Liam loved Liam's discussion Forward At The Speed Of Light
12 minutes ago
Glitch updated their profile
21 minutes ago
Glitch loved TreeTops's photo
30 minutes ago
Glitch loved ☆♥✿ℨεlǎɏǎ✿ॐ☆'s photo
31 minutes ago
Surpent posted a photo

Aldebaran

The eastern royal star.
1 hour ago
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"About 15 yrs ago I discovered the allowing of everything in myself that I'd been trying to…"
1 hour ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I agree.. with what you wrote.. the physical world is just a dream.. a play where we occupy the…"
2 hours ago
Glitch replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"No doubt 100% my friend. I've been there, and I believe we all have been there many times. We…"
2 hours ago
Glitch replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
"Thanks, I'm new to this place and had no idea of that section. Found something that interested…"
3 hours ago
Glitch loved Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
3 hours ago
Glitch loved Paul Stark's blog post Are we bound to ixtinction and what the Star Seeds can do to prevent it.
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service