_

All Discussions Tagged 'Night' (3)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Strange sleeping symptom.

Hello my fellow beloved starseeds. I've got a rather interesting symptom that's been happening on and off the last few years. Now it happen…

Started by Ash

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Ash

Visit From Another Being?

I was watching my parents house last weekend and my brother was sleeping, it was a friday night i had this weird dream it was normal i gues…

Started by Robert Jospeh Campbell

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Ain Light

Night Terrors

Hey guys!   Merry Christmas Eve! I'm stuck at work :( Anywho, as a child I used to have very vivid and terrifying night terrors. If you don…

Started by Agata

8 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Agata

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christian Oglesby replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"This never finished loaging. This would have been lost if I had not coppied. Its all the time every…"
59 minutes ago
Harry replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One question runes/ tarot reading
"Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222…"
1 hour ago
Solace updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Air Force to Create Three-Star ‘Vice Commander’ Post in D.C. Area to Manage Space Activities

by Sandra Erwin             January 16, 2018             (spacenews.com) • In an effort to comply… See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson in the group Spiritual Growth
"Thanks so much for sharing your experiences from this post with us Jess...you definitely warmed my…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson
4 hours ago
Nick Ok loved Atylmo's video
6 hours ago
Nick Ok replied to Nick Ok's discussion Dreaming in other languages?
"I have to add that it was only Turkish and Chinese, I tried remembering the dream better... Quite…"
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service