All Discussions Tagged 'Nature' (19)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Someones watching me?

Ever since I can remember I have always felt the essence of someone watching me.  It happened mainly in forests where I would look around…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

Deck of Soul Cards “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 06/20/2016 “MERCURY”

Good Morning Everyone! I'd like to share this, just in case any one of you are feeling a little Topsy Turvy and wondering what's going on;…

Started by Terisse P

0 Jun 21, 2016

Re-Defining Enlightenment

The other day I read a statistic that stated that millennials are now the largest demographic that has ever existed in America, and defined…

Started by Jordan Finneseth

10 May 20, 2016

Delighted by the Hornbill – An Angelic Bird

Today – 13th March,2016: 5:15 AM, Dibrugarh, Assam. I woke up this morning at the wee hours, before sunrise, it was cloudy, while I was tak…

Started by Abid

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Abid

Truth Revealed: Dreams Are Reality

Are you ready for the corrupt to be arrested? Are you ready to have prosperity? Are you ready to create your new life and new planet? Are…

Started by Vanaja Ananda

0 May 28, 2015

Noticing more fae?

I have becoming more in tuned with my fae side because that is my soul origin. Ever since I have discovered myself, I have been seeing a lo…

Started by Al'rari Nereidia

2 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Divine

Art piece I completed on Feb 14th 2015

Let me know what you think of this piece I drew on valentines day. Unfortunately the person it was intended for was unreliable, but I do no…

Started by Graem Chase

4 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by starsoul

The Lotus Evolution

Ya know the whole starseed homesickness goes away when u realize all the answers are all around and within you, the vision is so clear, we…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

0 Aug 4, 2014

Love Your Mother,Mother Earth,Mother Nature

Love Your Mother,Mother Earth,Mother Nature

Started by MNHWGreenNatureLight*

0 Mar 20, 2014

Living With Gaia, Not on Gaia, and Reprogramming Thoughts on Weather Conditions <3

I have learned to see the beauty in all that is nature with an emphasis on different weather conditions. Most of us have been taught to thi…

Started by Sabina Murman

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Sabina Murman

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Starla the song bird replied to Nino's discussion Offering free healing
"I'm interesting in soul healing, aura healing, esthetic clearing, astral clearing, entity…"
37 minutes ago
adeomus added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Australia's Stonehenge, and connection to the Stars

something not many people know about......an intriguing article, plus this:excerpt from…See More
46 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"*smiles*...i definitely felt that !! tight circle of love in this group ! xxxxxxxxxoooooooo …"
49 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"My spirit embraces you, addy....knowing that, in doing so, I embrace everyone here! Love to you…"
56 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"A starry sky and crescent moon above us......be always blessed with every possible good thing, and…"
1 hour ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion The Dark God/dess at Autumn in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"i can just feel and see and smell all of this TW !! The Autumn People.......we share the same…"
1 hour ago
"oooooooooo.....straight from the depths of the soul.....you are truly an artist, Karrie. thank you…"
1 hour ago
Ayush Dixit and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
1 hour ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"omg, i am truly humbled and grateful to be with such beautiful souls such as you all...thank you…"
1 hour ago
Surpent replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion God bless Bali in indonesia <3 <3
"Wow, that's crazy. I just googled to see what you were talking about."
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Kristina Descends's discussion 9.23 prophecy..???
":p my positive prophecy is that I hope it will be a day where many starseeds wake up:p God bless…"
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom posted a discussion

God bless Bali in indonesia <3 <3

Hi.God bless Bali, pray for the situation there right now <3 <3See More
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service