All Discussions Tagged 'Guidance' (23)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

The things that I've noticed with the Reptilians that I communicate with is that 1) they're very protective (of me) and 2) their energy is…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

Please help counsel me.. I lost my house.. Living with a friend of a friend

My mom is trying to get me back in her city. The people are too rough here, and I want to go back, it's a waiting game, and I'm still here…

Started by Nichi - Seth

5 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Suzan

Please send healing, and love, and light to us right now, lost our place, looking to go back to my home city.

My mom is trying to get me back in her city. The people are too rough here, and I want to go back, it's a waiting game, and I'm still here…

Started by Nichi - Seth

1 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Shoreline

The Tale of The Wise Man and Tal'eth

A tale of faith as I walk: There will be darkness The love tender of'eth mild Dark light perludes faith and light The truth of being set am…

Started by Douglas Drew Azra

0 Oct 18, 2016

Deck of Soul Cards “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 06/20/2016 “MERCURY”

Good Morning Everyone! I'd like to share this, just in case any one of you are feeling a little Topsy Turvy and wondering what's going on;…

Started by Terisse P

0 Jun 21, 2016

Make a Medicine Wheel at Home or Garden

Namaste Starseeds:Here I would like to share my experience with making a Medicine Wheel.It is very easy and very effective.This Wheel has b…

Started by Abid

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Abid

Deck of Soul Cards “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 12/02/2015 “THE WATCHER”

Good Morning Everyone! Tip Of The Day:  To Thine Own Self Be True For the General Public, General Reading Deck of Soul Cards "Quick Pick" C…

Started by Terisse P

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Terisse P

Deck of Soul Cards “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 11/04/2015 “MOON GODDESS”

Good Afternoon Everyone! Tip Of The Day:  Listening To The Inner Voice Always Helps For the General Public, General Reading Deck of Soul Ca…

Started by Terisse P

0 Nov 4, 2015

Deck of Soul Cards (Divination Cards) “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 10/28/2015 “PRINCIPALITY”

Good Evening Everyone! Tip Of The Day:  Coming To Terms With Oneself Is The Key For the General Public, General Reading             Deck of…

Started by Terisse P

0 Oct 28, 2015

Deck of Soul Cards (Divination Cards) “Quick Pick” Card Of The Day 10/21/2015 “QUANTUM”

Good Evening Everyone! I'd like to share Wednesday's Deck of Soul Cards Daily Guidance "Quick Pick" Card Of The Day.  I hope this is approp…

Started by Terisse P

0 Oct 26, 2015

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Midrash loved 010101's discussion Positive Reptilian Experiences
41 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
2 hours ago
Sara left a comment for AERU ∆ Ω
2 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
2 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Seeker replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
3 hours ago
Joshua posted a video

Flat earth: be very very conCERNed

This video is about a false memorys caused by CERN from ripples in reality. A special thanks to ODD and RFB for bringing this to my attention.
3 hours ago
Allas replied to Allas's discussion Draconian Starseeds!!!
5 hours ago
Allas posted a video

What Is A Starseed?

My subjective take on what a Starseed, is. :)
5 hours ago
△ L commented on Iulia's photo
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service