_

All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (59)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Free distance energy healing

I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few. I…

Started by Awakened Rabbit

115 Nov 15
Reply by Boaz Abel

All my friends are gone

I just wanted to make a post in hopes of figuring out what's going on, is it normal that two of my closest friends that I have had for almo…

Started by Carter Kangas

36 Jun 22
Reply by Carter Kangas

We have all met one or two people like this...

Hello All, This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indi…

Started by Justine

231 Apr 10
Reply by Tanner

Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

The things that I've noticed with the Reptilians that I communicate with is that 1) they're very protective (of me) and 2) their energy is…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

Pleiadian, Sirian, Andromedan: Light Language Activation and Chakra Balancing (Video)

Hi everyone! Cody here. I have a channeled light language transmission for you. From various star systems predominantly Pleiades, Andromeda…

Started by Cody Singh

1 Feb 11
Reply by ATHIRA J.S.

Positive Use of Dark Powers.

Let me add a few points to note: I am a draconian starseed and in my last life I had served Lord Ashtar as a member of one of the Royal Fam…

Started by Seraph

11 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Nix

In need of assistance. Any tips help healing would be appreciated.

I've been having a lot of Fatigue and sleepiness going on lately. when i say fatigue it literally feels as if i can't wake up when i want t…

Started by ♎✨Asharana✨♎

12 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

Free Healings & Energy Clearing/Pulling

I am a Reiki Master Practitioner. I've learned a new technique and wish to try it out. I will do free energy pulling/clearing for anyone wh…

Started by Samantha S.

65 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by stardots

Massive Energetic Shift 4-10-16 2AM - 5AM EDT - Love and Unity is ALL There Is

Urgent Message for all Starseeds, Lightworkers, Twin Flames, 144K, Healers, Elders, Wisdom Keepers and the Rest...  “A massive energetic sh…

Started by Sherri Bennette

4 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Sherri Bennette

Whats going on with this weekends energy?

Well, I have a good feeling about it, so I made an energy forecast for it. Take a look :)

Started by Sam

3 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Lunan Pouget

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Nicely said nexis..people think its a easy feat to ascend and its going to happen by itself..lol…"
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Christopher smith's blog post Galactic history
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I'm interested to learn more. What's the medium of communication you use to talk to each…"
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"Check out the article section. It's where most people blog about their knowledge. I agree with…"
1 hour ago
Nexis Nemesis loved Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
2 hours ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Ohh nice !"
2 hours ago
Angelic Star Love and Hollie Matthews are now friends
2 hours ago
Jap replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe, I'd love a reading too, if you're still offering it :)…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Scientists Create A Magnetic “Wormhole” That Connects Two Regions Of Space

by Arjun Walia       November 10, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • In 2015, scientists in… See More
3 hours ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
4 hours ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service