Den's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies What's New?

"Like I said, just a thought. But glad it got many people thinking about this. Thanks…"

Den replied Jun 19 to What if all animals on Earth are ancestors of various races of ETs throughout the universe? Like "a living library"?

10 Jun 19
Reply by Arcturio

"Interesting. Thanks a bunch Jelly i appreciate it. Something to think about. "

Den replied Jun 18 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Ok thanks jelly. But I have healed myself through meditation and with crystals and a…"

Den replied Jun 17 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Hi Jelly. It would mean a lot to me if you could take a look and see what is on my f…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Tarot reading free

241 Jun 30
Reply by Razvan Ra

"I agree with the OP. When you are truly rich you are rich in love and truth, not by…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Does money make sense to you?

36 Jun 29
Reply by Eta Huinya

"I have the shivers now and they are not going away. Very strong, altering my breaths…"

Den replied Jun 15 to Anyone know who the Akashabu are? Not sure if that's spelled right but that's how it sounds.

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Have I been accessing the records all along? Is that possible? Is that why the image…"

Den replied Jun 15 to Anyone know who the Akashabu are? Not sure if that's spelled right but that's how it sounds.

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"I found this. Source is at the bottom. I take no credit. Isn't it funny how I've bee…"

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Very interesting and thanks for the reply. :) I couldn't find any good sources menti…"

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
joskoM loved Liam's discussion Quan Yin: Lightworkers Be Ready
35 minutes ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ posted a video

CloZee - Harmony

This track is from CloZee’s latest album Harmony. Be sure to check all of them! : Stream and download: https://clozee.fanlink.to/harmony So, you like listeni...
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Choy
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Starla the song bird
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Dani Lewis
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella commented on Noha's status
1 hour ago
Stephen Corbett loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit
1 hour ago
Mila posted an album

Buddhas

Images related to asian religions and cultures (buddhism, hinduism, shintoism...)
3 hours ago
Mila posted photos
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Tatiyana Mixon's discussion Past Life Regression Therapy Session
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service