Denny First's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies What's New?

"Like I said, just a thought. But glad it got many people thinking about this. Thanks…"

Denny First replied on Monday to What if all animals on Earth are ancestors of various races of ETs throughout the universe? Like "a living library"?

10 on Monday
Reply by Arcturio

"Interesting. Thanks a bunch Jelly i appreciate it. Something to think about. "

Denny First replied Jun 18 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

87 yesterday
Reply by MoonStarlight

"Ok thanks jelly. But I have healed myself through meditation and with crystals and a…"

Denny First replied Jun 17 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

87 yesterday
Reply by MoonStarlight

"Hi Jelly. It would mean a lot to me if you could take a look and see what is on my f…"

Denny First replied Jun 16 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

87 yesterday
Reply by MoonStarlight

"Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I…"

Denny First replied Jun 16 to Tarot reading free

240 yesterday
Reply by Joy

"I agree with the OP. When you are truly rich you are rich in love and truth, not by…"

Denny First replied Jun 16 to Does money make sense to you?

35 8 hours ago
Reply by Helen Mohlin

"I have the shivers now and they are not going away. Very strong, altering my breaths…"

Denny First replied Jun 15 to Anyone know who the Akashabu are? Not sure if that's spelled right but that's how it sounds.

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Have I been accessing the records all along? Is that possible? Is that why the image…"

Denny First replied Jun 15 to Anyone know who the Akashabu are? Not sure if that's spelled right but that's how it sounds.

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"I found this. Source is at the bottom. I take no credit. Isn't it funny how I've bee…"

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Very interesting and thanks for the reply. :) I couldn't find any good sources menti…"

11 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

RSS

Ads

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service