Den's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies What's New?

"There are certain radiation types that could have harmful affects in large quantitie…"

Den replied Aug 29 to Microwaved food?

21 Sep 3
Reply by Anne

"Agreed. Happens a lot in this world but we still have to deal with it. :)"

Den replied Aug 27 to Microwaved food?

21 Sep 3
Reply by Anne

"Thanks the replies but i like what Helen and Dean have said. And microwaves are actu…"

Den replied Aug 25 to Microwaved food?

21 Sep 3
Reply by Anne

"Thanks for all the replies everyone. Seems like a debatable topic. I also don't eat…"

Den replied Aug 20 to Microwaved food?

21 Sep 3
Reply by Anne

"Like I said, just a thought. But glad it got many people thinking about this. Thanks…"

Den replied Jun 19 to What if all animals on Earth are ancestors of various races of ETs throughout the universe? Like "a living library"?

10 Jun 19
Reply by Arcturio

"Interesting. Thanks a bunch Jelly i appreciate it. Something to think about. "

Den replied Jun 18 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Ok thanks jelly. But I have healed myself through meditation and with crystals and a…"

Den replied Jun 17 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Hi Jelly. It would mean a lot to me if you could take a look and see what is on my f…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Free spiritual healing, retrieval and reading

107 Jul 12
Reply by Jelly

"Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Tarot reading free

241 Jun 30
Reply by Razvan Ra

"I agree with the OP. When you are truly rich you are rich in love and truth, not by…"

Den replied Jun 16 to Does money make sense to you?

39 Sep 24
Reply by Gabriel Donyo Yusef Lobsang

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Violet Trece loved JD's discussion Is TIME?
1 minute ago
Violet Trece replied to JD's discussion Is TIME?
"Saturn as an archetype controls time. He is "Father Time". Look into the connection…"
4 minutes ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love and jeeva are now friends
47 minutes ago
Jer posted a photo
1 hour ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"wow, what a fabulous website ! but back to the "fairies"/Tuatha....i really like this…"
1 hour ago
Quantum Light posted a video

How to Unblock Yourself From Your Own Soul

How to begin unblocking yourself from your own soul and connect with the infinite intelligence in the eternal space that exists inside of your very being :) ...
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I just came across this site that has a tremendous amount of info on Faeries of all kinds, and also…"
3 hours ago
Marie replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion find your positive energy name ???
"Powerful gold seeker"
3 hours ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I think we're all here for our own spiritual evolution, and so yes...i think that reconciling…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Perhaps that's why we are here....to realize that the dark is as important as the light. Each…"
4 hours ago
Marie loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
4 hours ago
Oliver Henderson updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service