_

Foxy's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies What's New?

"In response to those questioning why souls choose to expeariance terrible thing such…"

Foxy replied Jun 21, 2012 to Starseeds are ridiculous???

66 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Angelic Star Love

"Last night i couldn't sleep, just kept tossing and turning, felt hot but had nout on…"

Foxy replied May 8, 2012 to I went from needing 8 hours sleep a night to only needing 4 --anyone else up and cant sleep?

36 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Rachel Kleypas-Sparrow

"Heyo, I'm from Reading :3"

Foxy replied Apr 16, 2012 to people from the UK

12 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Tíane

"Thank you very much, greatly appreciated ;)I shall check out the links. Take care ..…"

Foxy replied Jan 11, 2012 to Controlling electrical equipment with my mind?

9 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by The Egyptian

"I would like one when you get more supplies in ^_^; xx S kind of you :D x"

Foxy replied Dec 18, 2011 to Starseed Necklace-- Unification!

44 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Divinenergy

"I see a lot of copters... they circle my house a lot, unmarked black ones and they c…"

Foxy replied Dec 14, 2011 to December vibes! Weird helicopter activity

8 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Annaphoria

"Just gonna say here that im not hating on anyone in particular, just stating a fact…"

Foxy replied Dec 13, 2011 to Are Reptillians really the "enemy" ? -_^

35 Jan 6, 2012

"Thank you very much ^_^I wont stop making this documentary.I know i wont get hurt, t…"

Foxy replied Dec 2, 2011 to Am I being Spied on?

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Foxy

"Why am I behaving like i am?ORWhat is my purpose, am i going the right way?I don't k…"

Foxy replied Nov 20, 2011 to I would like to offer my services in IChing reading for anybody who needs it.

130 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by ζ Naos سهيل هدار

"A reading about my purpose would be most helpful, possibly if i am on the right trac…"

Foxy replied Nov 20, 2011 to Tarot Readings

36 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Zillah (Mother of Tubal-Caine)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service