_

☽Kadin☾'s Discussions (189)

Discussions Started (87) Replies What's New?

Constant dreams of loved ones dying and strange intuition

Like it all started this week when someone came down and told me they would be in the hands of God soon. Then in another dream we were sitt…

Started by ☽Kadin☾ in Starseed Talk

5 Nov 6
Reply by Turquoise Water

the war and aliens

honestly this almost seems like a dream to me, iv'e been having dreams of war since 2012/2013, and et's warning me about it. Now they're sh…

2 Aug 14
Reply by Paul Smeenis

do angels communicate to you through music?

like I went into the living room yesterday and I could hear music playing from the kitchen. like it seemed like it was from a different rea…

5 Jul 30
Reply by Archer De Angelo

it may be a minute before you see me again.

to those of who care. I will be staying with a friend. possibly. I don't know when they will pick me up. but I believe i'll have a better l…

Started by ☽Kadin☾ in Your Experiences

8 Jun 22
Reply by Warden

need a medium I HAVE NO ONE.

im sorry for posting this, but et's have been sending me intense dreams and visions for the past couple of nights and i would like to know…

3 Jun 9
Reply by K Shukla

mood swings and concern for my mental health and spirituality

like iv'e been getting panic attacks and everything and intense visions of negative et experiences which have scared me.. and then the ange…

13 Jun 26
Reply by Christina

Black Energy following me

hey. so I haven't posted here. and I have been using my phone a lot. so there's this black energy following me and i'm trying to see if I c…

1 May 29
Reply by Jer

Depressed and ready to give up.

So no one has talked to me for weeks, and I'm ready to give up. Idk what else to do,people have left my life,and no one seems to care anymo…

8 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Shoreline

Completely alone

So. I'm completely alone. I have no more friends and all of them abandoned me pretty much, idk what else to do. But cry. I wish I could jus…

11 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Arcturio

Baphomet literally came to me in my sleep

He's looking for me in the dream world and I remember seeing how red his eyes were. Now I would like a psychic to help me out cause I don't…

1 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by vedette

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"So lets pretend you have established contact to ETs. What would you like to ask them? Or what favor…"
12 minutes ago
Shiny Heart posted photos
13 minutes ago
Boaz Abel and Ramon are now friends
19 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Thank you and yes I understand it just seems to come so easily to some. I have heard some ppl speak…"
23 minutes ago
Ramon and Noeki are now friends
26 minutes ago
Apollymi posted a discussion

this site not what i expected

i came to this site for many reasons. one was to observe the situation and how far along many of…See More
30 minutes ago
Carter Kangas replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Greetings Kat! Welcome and congrats on reaching out! A kundalini awakening is no easy venture…"
36 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"Yeah, after getting through some phases of "awakening" I no longer feel like I belong…"
38 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Radiant Body of the Fairy Folk. Wth is that ? loool"
43 minutes ago
Kat Hackney loved Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
52 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Carter Kangas's discussion Lost and Confused
"I'm there with you, brother. I'll have to disagree with the point you made about…"
57 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"at times, yes. but the knowingthat comes with it keeps me from getting too down. I can get a little…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service