_

Daniel O'Keeffe's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies What's New?

"There is nothing much to see. Aliens abduct and feed off humans the same way humans…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied Jul 3, 2017 to The debate on the origin of negative abductions

16 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"I have been told that my mission is one of joy and laughter and the main thing is to…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied Jun 30, 2017 to What's Your Mission?

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

"Kris if everyone would simply read your comment and assimilate it all would be in or…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied Jun 30, 2017 to The Persecution of Reptilians II

58 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Turquoise Water

"I cannot see mine but can extend it at will. I push with my hands and feel/imagine i…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied Jun 30, 2017 to Aura Manipulation: Is It Possible?

15 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by wind master

"Why this argument of semantics. The fact of the matter is that reptiles are responsi…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied Jun 25, 2017 to The Persecution of Reptilians By Those Who Claim to Be Against Racism

75 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by positiveevitisop

"Just spent the last week meditating to Beethoven. Unparalleled,Mozart does not even…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied May 14, 2017 to The Crystalline Sound & Hope - Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn

4 May 14, 2017
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"Well that is hilarious. Tangible evidence? Ah, you're one of those scientific ration…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied May 8, 2017 to Fans of David icke

93 May 16, 2017
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

"Thanks Fernando! Very direct and accurate reading."

Daniel O'Keeffe replied May 8, 2017 to Free reading - WAVE #5 (5-8-17 ~ CLOSED for new requests) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

2296 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Fernando Albert

":):):) I do. I don't hate the reptilians but are you suggesting that they have not h…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied May 8, 2017 to Fans of David icke

93 May 16, 2017

"Huge respect for him. Obviously can't agree with all of his beliefs or views(same as…"

Daniel O'Keeffe replied May 7, 2017 to Fans of David icke

93 May 16, 2017

RSS

Ads

What's New?

๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
35 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
42 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
44 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
48 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
54 minutes ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
56 minutes ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
57 minutes ago
Ryan Schank and Eliyahu Ahavah 777 are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service