_

Paula. starseed 84's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies What's New?

""

Paula. starseed 84 replied May 7, 2017 to whats your spirit warrior name? ?

14 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Stier

"iam water warrior,"

Paula. starseed 84 replied May 7, 2017 to whats your spirit warrior name? ?

14 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Stier

"Until we all stand up & unite as a world together forget about religion and race…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Apr 23, 2016 to Is the world really that fu*ked up?

40 Apr 27, 2016

"God gave ur soul it's it eternal energy & we are all on a mission or learning ex…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Mar 21, 2016 to What happens to a soul?

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Living Light

"Hi hope you are ok. I havnt been bullied since school just one or two people there t…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Aug 20, 2015 to Bullied?

68 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by I Transform

"Hi there i used to be very interested in psychology. But i learned that there is so…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Aug 5, 2015 to Any psychologists or psychology students out here?

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by LightAngel

"The common thing we all have is when we start to question life and everything else w…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Aug 5, 2015 to What Is The Commonality Of All Starseeds?

49 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Divine

"Thanks everyone i was only looking to find out what people's experiences were. I hav…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Aug 5, 2015 to ouiji board or other types of communication ect

10 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Paula. starseed 84

"hi there and thanks very much to each person who replied iv always wanted to know ho…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Jul 14, 2015 to ouiji board or other types of communication ect

10 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Paula. starseed 84

"Hi everyone on of the best documentarys that I had to listen to a few times to reall…"

Paula. starseed 84 replied Jun 15, 2015 to Sharing Movies, TV Shows & Documentaries that Appeal to Starseeds

211 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by clowny

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nexis Nemesis posted a discussion

Regarding Religious Affiliation

Believe what you will, but the truth is as follows.Religion is a man made concept. History proves…See More
2 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
2 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
45 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
50 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
50 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
51 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service