_

chris's Discussions (397)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies What's New?

"do i still have a soul? i ask because i have noticed all forms of love i get are lie…"

chris replied Aug 24 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"hello i asked a question on july 28th i never got a response to my question"

chris replied Aug 20 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"microwaved food irradiates food which is why i gave up microwaves i now use only sto…"

chris replied Aug 19 to Microwaved food?

21 Sep 3
Reply by Anne

"sothis do i have any phoenix guides? because i feel like i have a figure that is a p…"

chris replied Jul 28 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"i already asked this once but im wanting to get a second opinion what is my star ori…"

chris replied Jul 27 to One free question reading

74 Aug 29
Reply by Joy

"hello sothis do you think it would be possible if you could tell my my spiritual nam…"

chris replied May 30 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"hello i am dealing with things here and as a result i wanted to ask is it the result…"

chris replied May 17 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"okay thats good to know :)"

chris replied Apr 25 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"hello i am curious yesterday at my job during break some guy while walking to the ba…"

chris replied Apr 20 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"what does source and angels think of me i ask because well im thinking source does n…"

chris replied Apr 19 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconIntl. Starseed Network now has chat
7 minutes ago
Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
43 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
44 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
2 hours ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service