chris's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies What's New?

"i hope something good and major will happen to but i bet its just going to be nothin…"

chris replied yesterday to September 23rd

10 yesterday
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

" this will restore my health completely as if before the damage?"

chris replied on Friday to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 on Friday
Reply by sothis73

"im not sure about that i used to have the ability to read the time line and i could…"

chris replied on Thursday to If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Therrae Majistrere

" okay how do i get "within" my self?"

chris replied Sep 13 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 on Friday
Reply by sothis73

"hello sothis i wanted to ask you will my health get better i mean there are bad peop…"

chris replied Sep 12 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 on Friday
Reply by sothis73

"i have not noticed anything"

chris replied Sep 8 to increase in abductions or visitations?

14 Sep 9
Reply by NTWarrior

"im not with care providers anymore and it was found out it was lies and took me o…"

chris replied Sep 4 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 on Friday
Reply by sothis73

" actually he almost succeeded"

chris replied Sep 3 to Petition White House to Disclose Alien Life

7 Sep 4
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

"sothis i wanted to ask you what you think about this my life was good but i was forc…"

chris replied Sep 2 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 on Friday
Reply by sothis73

"my free will has been violated so many times some by forced meds others by sadistic…"

chris replied Sep 2 to Has your Starseed FREE WILL ever been violated??? By doctors, forced medication, forced hospitalization, etc?

41 Sep 3
Reply by Space Snail

RSS

Ads

What's New?

♎✨Taminer✨♎ joined Earthbound Angel's group
Thumbnail

Starseed Mentor Group

This group is for members who are having trouble 'awakening' and needs a mentor to help them.See More
14 minutes ago
Faith Baba is now friends with Gil and kilgrew
48 minutes ago
Stephanie and Jer ✌ are now friends
55 minutes ago
JD loved Starla the song bird's profile
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella and Serotonin are now friends
1 hour ago
JD joined 7E's group
Thumbnail

Alternative Archaeology & Forbidden History

This is a group for those interested in Alternative History, non mainstream theories about Earth's…See More
1 hour ago
Rōnin commented on Aer Stargazer's video
Thumbnail

The Extraterrestrial That Walked Among Us! (True Story!)

"This is a great video, I read about this story a few years ago, it's fascinating, and I…"
1 hour ago
JD loved 7E's group Alternative Archaeology & Forbidden History
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted a status
"Sadly, lost a best friend of mine a few days ago... Hopefully I can get through this..."
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for JD
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for padmapani
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kevin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service