_

Olon Uberuta's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies What's New?

"Hey Maja, I know what you're going through. For two years I was obsessed with the tw…"

Olon Uberuta replied Apr 27, 2013 to understanding separation from your twin flame

79 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Weightman

"perhaps this man played an influential role in your past life, say like a father or…"

Olon Uberuta replied Apr 15, 2011 to People who can read eyes or auras through eyes...(reincarnation)

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by John F. Deleo

"The shiftingness has been exciting. I've begun manifesting with intent! thing is tho…"

Olon Uberuta replied Mar 10, 2011 to Shifts in March - everyone please share their experiences day after day!

359 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Maria

"yeah yeah dude, I'd recommend a book called "Earth Angels" by Doreen Virtue. When I…"

Olon Uberuta replied Feb 16, 2011 to Angelic Starseeds

5 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Caden

" "

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 24, 2011 to Observations and Challenges

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Olon Uberuta

""A person must look at the world as a complex orgasm and then consider it a holistic…"

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 22, 2011 to Observations and Challenges

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Olon Uberuta

"How can we not fear? Easy!"

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 15, 2011 to Terrible things are unfolding. How can we not fear the uncertainty of our futures?

73 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Edward Joseph

"that's amazingly beautiful!  i'm so happy for you! yay family!"

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 11, 2011 to MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73 May 9, 2011
Reply by twinkletink2010

"from what i understand on the game we're playing, many many of us incarnated at the…"

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 4, 2011 to Are we all "old souls?"

9 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Miatron

"Godspeed brother! May you be successful in your manifestations!"

Olon Uberuta replied Jan 4, 2011 to It's On Now - Solar Eclipse January 4, 2011

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Korii Tiger

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service