_

layaa's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies What's New?

"Just some obs.. 1-I thought those trump sounds were fake. 2-Cacao is good for the pi…"

layaa replied on Sunday to the fight for enlightenment (important info for all of you)

3 yesterday
Reply by Turquoise Water

"I would like energy reading/healing in Pm if I can. Thank you very much,namastê."

layaa replied Feb 5 to Free Energy Readings and Healings

152 Feb 6
Reply by Quantum Light

"Thank you so much for share this,it helps me a lot to understand what happens with…"

layaa replied Dec 19, 2017 to Demonic attachments (triggering)

14 Jan 1
Reply by Seeker

"Maybe they dont.We should never expect too much of ppl. Ppl are just ppl and the bes…"

layaa replied Dec 7, 2017 to Why do I hate everyone?

7 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Leppender

"Cacao,ginger,lemon,beans."

layaa replied Dec 5, 2017 to Foods for higher vibration

10 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Helen Mohlin

"You have a very limited concept of what a starseed is. There are many on this planet…"

layaa replied Nov 24, 2017 to this site not what i expected

84 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Atylmo

"Could I have a akashic record reading in PM?"

layaa replied Nov 20, 2017 to Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching

229 on Sunday
Reply by Calypso

"(4)"

layaa replied Nov 13, 2017 to starseeds chatroom

13 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by JD

"Still feels a little hard sometimes. But nowdays this have been less hard. So I find…"

layaa replied Nov 4, 2017 to Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after "awakening"?

41 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Masereth

"Hello I would love to receive a coupon. Thank you very much. Namaste."

layaa replied Nov 1, 2017 to Astral Projection Course - I invite the 100 first :) Send PM

16 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Fernando Albert

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nexis Nemesis posted a discussion

Regarding Religious Affiliation

Believe what you will, but the truth is as follows.Religion is a man made concept. History proves…See More
2 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
2 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
45 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
50 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
51 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
51 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service