Charlotte Kimberly's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies What's New?

"I do not either!  I got 40 % on yours too. :) Thank you for making!"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 25 to Take this quiz!

3 Jan 25
Reply by Brandy Jones

"I am an artist who draws aliens! Just send me a private message and I will see what…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 25 to ET Artists needed

4 Jan 25

"It is hard for me to choose, because I love them all so much. :) But I would love to…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 24 to If you could be an animal, which would you want to be?

24 Feb 2
Reply by Ashanna El Iriel

"Hello Eliyahu! What you are experiencing is scary, but I would advice you to not fea…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 23 to I am being watched, and I'm in fear.

24 Feb 27
Reply by Eliyahu

"Greetings! Thank you, Felix! :)"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 20 to Hello! A meet and greet here!

18 Feb 6
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

"Thank you! <3 I will tell her you said that. And I wish you the best on meeting y…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 20 to Looking for someone from my dreams

16 Jan 20
Reply by Charlotte Kimberly

"Hello there, Ethan! My name is Kim, and I am delighted to meet your acquaintance! An…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 20 to Hello I'm new here can I have some tips?

4 Jan 23
Reply by ethan horner

"I understand. For months I believed I was one of the very few who met their other ha…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 17 to Looking for someone from my dreams

16 Jan 20
Reply by Charlotte Kimberly

"I really love videos like this. Here is Prince Ea's channel. He is very inspirationa…"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 14 to Must see documenturay about life on earth

7 Jan 14
Reply by Vidar den Tavse

"50 billion is a lot indeed! Haha! And how is it in Draco? :)"

Charlotte Kimberly replied Jan 14 to Hello! A meet and greet here!

18 Feb 6
Reply by Daniel Rønjom

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Violet Trece loved JD's discussion Is TIME?
14 minutes ago
Violet Trece replied to JD's discussion Is TIME?
"Saturn as an archetype controls time. He is "Father Time". Look into the connection…"
17 minutes ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love and jeeva are now friends
1 hour ago
Jer posted a photo
1 hour ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"wow, what a fabulous website ! but back to the "fairies"/Tuatha....i really like this…"
1 hour ago
Quantum Light posted a video

How to Unblock Yourself From Your Own Soul

How to begin unblocking yourself from your own soul and connect with the infinite intelligence in the eternal space that exists inside of your very being :) ...
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I just came across this site that has a tremendous amount of info on Faeries of all kinds, and also…"
3 hours ago
Marie replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion find your positive energy name ???
"Powerful gold seeker"
3 hours ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I think we're all here for our own spiritual evolution, and so yes...i think that reconciling…"
4 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Perhaps that's why we are here....to realize that the dark is as important as the light. Each…"
4 hours ago
Marie loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
4 hours ago
Oliver Henderson updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service