Drachnael's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies What's New?

"I've had this on and off my whole life. But as others have stated it has gotten wors…"

Drachnael replied Dec 13, 2014 to Dear Star beings, what is the high pitched sound on the ear?

55 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Drachnael

"I'm not disagreeing with your point Ram. This is exactly what I'm trying to do, I kn…"

Drachnael replied May 7, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"I could use some help with this. My Twin and I are separated and I can't get her to…"

Drachnael replied May 6, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"You are right. And that makes a lot of sense, its just hard to let them go because y…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"It got to the point with my twin that even though I knew her issues and tried specif…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"Thank YOU!! SO much. Great to have some clarity on the issue. I feel better already!"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Repost: Anyone in need of Long Distance Healing?

539 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Kalananay

"I agree with you Melissa. I've always been more for the bad guy even in movies. Love…"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Heartless Annunaki and Reptilian ?

382 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Crystal Iris

"If I had it to do over, I would but I was 12 at the time, lol. "

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to My UFO Experience: April 1987

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by KaitlynnePriebe(Katara)

"I have been studying this on and off for about ten years. I read a lot of Hermetic a…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by:Three Initiates

7 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Ethyrael

"I also believe I am a Star Seed Indigo so I agree with everyone here. I think its fu…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is it possible to be a Starseed and an Indigo?

11 May 5, 2012
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

peace2theworld commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"just love 90s music.... that's magic to me often 2000+ is not always as good... it seems a new…"
7 minutes ago
Jade loved Angelic Pam's discussion Five + one earthlike planets in vigoa star system female lesbian extraterrestrial beings come from story by Lotus Love
15 minutes ago
Zoiye replied to Joshua's discussion Why the majority of Starseed females not interested in a male Starseed life partner?
"Judgin by the number of replies this topic has got so far, Joshua raised an important question -…"
29 minutes ago
Zoiye loved Joshua's discussion Why the majority of Starseed females not interested in a male Starseed life partner?
34 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Joshua's discussion Why the majority of Starseed females not interested in a male Starseed life partner?
"The strongest people, are usually the most humble in my experience. They may say nothing, and have…"
37 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"Melanie Beckler and the angels lead us in a very short but extremely powerful meditation giving…"
43 minutes ago
Abby loved Trippy E.T's video
1 hour ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion King of Demons and the Worm in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"More about Asherah Cakes: http://www.northernway.org/presentations/godwife/87.html Recipe for…"
1 hour ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved Anne's photo
2 hours ago
Anne posted photos
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service