Drachnael's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies What's New?

"I've had this on and off my whole life. But as others have stated it has gotten wors…"

Drachnael replied Dec 13 to Dear Star beings, what is the high pitched sound on the ear?

55 Dec 13
Reply by Drachnael

"I'm not disagreeing with your point Ram. This is exactly what I'm trying to do, I kn…"

Drachnael replied May 7, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"I could use some help with this. My Twin and I are separated and I can't get her to…"

Drachnael replied May 6, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"You are right. And that makes a lot of sense, its just hard to let them go because y…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"It got to the point with my twin that even though I knew her issues and tried specif…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"Thank YOU!! SO much. Great to have some clarity on the issue. I feel better already!"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Repost: Anyone in need of Long Distance Healing?

539 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Kalananay

"I agree with you Melissa. I've always been more for the bad guy even in movies. Love…"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Heartless Annunaki and Reptilian ?

382 Feb 26
Reply by Crystal Iris

"If I had it to do over, I would but I was 12 at the time, lol. "

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to My UFO Experience: April 1987

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by KaitlynnePriebe(Katara)

"I have been studying this on and off for about ten years. I read a lot of Hermetic a…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by:Three Initiates

7 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Ethyrael

"I also believe I am a Star Seed Indigo so I agree with everyone here. I think its fu…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is it possible to be a Starseed and an Indigo?

11 May 5, 2012
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service