Drachnael's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies What's New?

"I've had this on and off my whole life. But as others have stated it has gotten wors…"

Drachnael replied Dec 13, 2014 to Dear Star beings, what is the high pitched sound on the ear?

55 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Drachnael

"I'm not disagreeing with your point Ram. This is exactly what I'm trying to do, I kn…"

Drachnael replied May 7, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"I could use some help with this. My Twin and I are separated and I can't get her to…"

Drachnael replied May 6, 2012 to Important message!! Calling all Higher Aspects to Return to the Light!

148 May 27, 2012
Reply by gideon the knight of the light

"You are right. And that makes a lot of sense, its just hard to let them go because y…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"It got to the point with my twin that even though I knew her issues and tried specif…"

Drachnael replied May 1, 2012 to TWIN FLAMES

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heart Lighter

"Thank YOU!! SO much. Great to have some clarity on the issue. I feel better already!"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Repost: Anyone in need of Long Distance Healing?

539 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Kalananay

"I agree with you Melissa. I've always been more for the bad guy even in movies. Love…"

Drachnael replied Apr 30, 2012 to Heartless Annunaki and Reptilian ?

382 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Crystal Iris

"If I had it to do over, I would but I was 12 at the time, lol. "

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to My UFO Experience: April 1987

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by KaitlynnePriebe(Katara)

"I have been studying this on and off for about ten years. I read a lot of Hermetic a…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by:Three Initiates

7 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Ethyrael

"I also believe I am a Star Seed Indigo so I agree with everyone here. I think its fu…"

Drachnael replied Apr 29, 2012 to Is it possible to be a Starseed and an Indigo?

11 May 5, 2012
Reply by Maia Nicole Beaver

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved Sinh's discussion The Layers
4 minutes ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ loved Anne's photo
9 minutes ago
Artist Starseed posted photos
18 minutes ago
Midrash posted discussions
24 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Flowery Beginnings's discussion The Interdimensional Traveller -- William Buhlman giving very Sethian insight in the group The Seth -- Jane Roberts Exploration Group
"Sorry to hear about your computer problems, FB....I hope you can resolve them easily.  But…"
27 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, I really liked that video, too, addy!  And I'm thinking about it all in a new way,…"
42 minutes ago
Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody and The Fox are now friends
52 minutes ago
vedette replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"Wow so much anger. Are we now calling people of an entire country liars now? I've read over a…"
58 minutes ago
Profile IconOstarel - The Venus Star and Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody joined ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s group
Thumbnail

Serpent Spirits

A place for those that connect with serpents to share their love of these sacred beings.See More
1 hour ago
Commander Randy replied to Sareyan Nirvelli's discussion "I have a dream" - My Vision for the new world
"WOW You put many hours into making this post. Beautiful vision."
1 hour ago
Commander Randy replied to Sareyan Nirvelli's discussion Calling All Feline Lovers the World over! Sign this!
"Signed. Just let them try to do this to a 6 foot high Feline :)"
1 hour ago
Zero Lin left a comment for Fallen elf
"You got it bro."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service