Healing~ cat~ angel's Discussions (475)

Discussions Replied To (396) Replies What's New?

"It's common to have residual memories/ feelings of nostalgia and intense longing fro…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Jun 14 to Soulmates

19 Jun 15
Reply by Evenstar

"There is dark so we can recognize the light. It's an experience, so when we experien…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Jun 12 to Do some beings/starseeds incarnate here to bring dark?

62 Jun 19
Reply by Blusnayl

"My first past life recall just happened to me during an intensely healing phase of m…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Jun 8 to Fear of past life regression

24 Jun 20
Reply by positiveevitisop

"It would be wise to try to dig deeper to relive yourself, so that later on you would…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied May 23 to All my friends are gone

36 Jun 22
Reply by Carter Kangas

"Maybe these two friends you have are going through a difficult time, and they need h…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied May 23 to All my friends are gone

36 Jun 22
Reply by Carter Kangas

"When I was in college I had things planned for myself but life had different things…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied May 9 to Good career paths for Empaths?

21 May 9
Reply by Jason

"I found this article, hopefully this is helpful for you. Don't worry about chosing a…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied May 5 to Good career paths for Empaths?

21 May 9
Reply by Jason

"I found this article. I think it should be about addressing racism the way it exists…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Apr 30 to Students Who Avoid Making Eye Contact Could Be Guilty of Racism, Oxford University Says

57 May 5
Reply by invisible

"It wouldn't take a very sensitive person to feel racism. It is out there and real pe…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Apr 28 to Students Who Avoid Making Eye Contact Could Be Guilty of Racism, Oxford University Says

57 May 5
Reply by invisible

"And that is how they fight racism now ? I think fighting racism is more than just ma…"

Healing~ cat~ angel replied Apr 28 to Students Who Avoid Making Eye Contact Could Be Guilty of Racism, Oxford University Says

57 May 5
Reply by invisible

RSS

Ads

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service