Angelic ~ star ~ love's Discussions (463)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies What's New?

"Sometimes we lose our way to find it again, to understand ourselves more and underst…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied on Monday to disconnected/depressed

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Dave Kelly

"I was this way for a long time, I still am, though suddenly in the recent past I beg…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Mar 6 to Sensitivity Escalating

29 Mar 8
Reply by Aine Goldenrod

"I love the ground beneath my feet, because it helps me be near to mother earth and f…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 17 to Your favorite things about the Earth

27 Mar 7
Reply by Orion Flower

"I feel its like some sort of a watcher, or something that studies earth energies. I…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 17 to Does anyone know where these spacecrafts are from?

7 Feb 19
Reply by Orion_Archer

"I cant say that I am a 100 percent detached but I am working on it. I do feel that o…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 14 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

33 Mar 16
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

"haha thats nice :)"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 14 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

33 Mar 16
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

"Maybe its deep and powerful realization and it is channeling that realization to all…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 3 to Anyone have knowledge about 11th dimensional beings? I'm now an activated one

29 Feb 18
Reply by peace2theworld

"Joy , the message I get for you is Kuan Yin. Compassion. I feel this card asks for y…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Jan 19 to Health and healing readings

194 Mar 14
Reply by Karhursa

"I am having a lot of tea. You are right, got to stop caffeine, thank you :)"

194 Mar 14
Reply by Karhursa

"Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you"

194 Mar 14
Reply by Karhursa

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service