Angelic ~ star ~ love's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies What's New?

"I love the ground beneath my feet, because it helps me be near to mother earth and f…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 17 to Your favorite things about the Earth

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Joseph

"I feel its like some sort of a watcher, or something that studies earth energies. I…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 17 to Does anyone know where these spacecrafts are from?

7 on Sunday
Reply by Orion_Archer

"I cant say that I am a 100 percent detached but I am working on it. I do feel that o…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 14 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

22 Feb 14
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

"haha thats nice :)"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 14 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

22 Feb 14
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

"Maybe its deep and powerful realization and it is channeling that realization to all…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Feb 3 to Anyone have knowledge about 11th dimensional beings? I'm now an activated one

29 Feb 18
Reply by peace2theworld

"Joy , the message I get for you is Kuan Yin. Compassion. I feel this card asks for y…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Jan 19 to Health and healing readings

142 6 hours ago
Reply by Kjell

"I am having a lot of tea. You are right, got to stop caffeine, thank you :)"

142 6 hours ago
Reply by Kjell

"Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you"

142 6 hours ago
Reply by Kjell

"Sothis you are truly tremendous for the work you are doing here on starseeds :) You…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Jan 17 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

517 17 minutes ago
Reply by Empress Beyond Infinity

"If you need help , and are having trouble focusing, then you need to talk to someone…"

Angelic ~ star ~ love replied Jan 14 to Psychosis, and bipolar, panicking

8 Jan 14
Reply by Living Light

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Nix updated their profile
1 minute ago
Profile IconColleen Farquhar and Jeniale joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Light Guardians: Unicorn Circle

For Artists, Painters, Journey Men and Journey Women, Warriors, Kings & Queens and Unicorn…See More
3 minutes ago
Colleen Farquhar and Suzanne France are now friends
8 minutes ago
Ashanna El Iriel replied to Ashanna El Iriel's discussion Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings
"Hello and welcome, Antonia!  You are very welcome, thank you for your request! The crystal…"
9 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski replied to Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
"I needed this, thank you. My girlfriend lives in California and I haven't been able to speak…"
11 minutes ago
Jace loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
15 minutes ago
Empress Beyond Infinity replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hey there I know youve read me before... but I wanted to know if the hall of records has anything…"
17 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski loved Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
17 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service