Emerald Princess's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies What's New?

"Where is home/my soul origin? Thank you !"

Emerald Princess replied Aug 1 to One free question reading

74 Aug 29
Reply by Joy

"What do I need to know right now?"

Emerald Princess replied Jun 24 to One free question reading

74 Aug 29
Reply by Joy

"Hi! Thanks for this offer! I would love to know my soul origin/where my true home is…"

Emerald Princess replied Feb 28 to Free Energy Readings and Healings

142 Apr 1
Reply by Starflower

"I would love one :)"

Emerald Princess replied Jan 27 to Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

298 Aug 5
Reply by Chloe Pulsipher

"I'd like one :)"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 31 to free energy readings

168 Apr 26
Reply by Estee

"I would love to get a reading from alura! I'm too young though so there is no way fo…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 13, 2016 to hk

25 Jan 5
Reply by Emily

"Hey again, could you tell me about most recent past life? :)"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 10, 2016 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"I wonder though is, since most of us have indeed had incarnations as many species, w…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 9, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

"i resonate with that quite a lot!"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 8, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016

"ahh i see. i know ive incarnated in the pleiades, i dont know about any others. but…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 8, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconExo News
45 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

A Case for Time Travelers

by Jason Offutt October 8, 2017 (mysteriousuniverse.org) • A 27-year old in Wyoming claims to have… See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

The JFK Document Dump Could Be A Fiasco

by Philip Shenon and Larry Sabato      October 16, 2017      (politico.com) • The National Archives… See More
3 hours ago
Glitch posted a photo
5 hours ago
Laura loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Transformation with Gentleness by Archangel Amethyst Via Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embody Your Awakened Self! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians October Messages
12 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have worked with victims of crime and abuse, and I always wondered how someone could be so evil…"
12 hours ago
Atylmo posted photos
12 hours ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"lol...if you liked that, you might love the discussion i posted as you posted this !!  : D (…"
13 hours ago
Black Mamba616 updated their profile
13 hours ago
adeomus added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Sharing at the dark of the Moon....awareness after death ?

just what i was afraid of....... heads rolling about looking at people, at the foot of the…See More
13 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! I really see Ninhursag in you, Sis! And who knows, you might find the key...or one of the…"
13 hours ago
Ayobah replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Celestial glow of the 7th dimension :)"
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service