_

Emerald Princess's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies What's New?

"Where is home/my soul origin? Thank you !"

Emerald Princess replied Aug 1, 2017 to One free question reading

74 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Joy

"What do I need to know right now?"

Emerald Princess replied Jun 24, 2017 to One free question reading

74 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Hi! Thanks for this offer! I would love to know my soul origin/where my true home is…"

Emerald Princess replied Feb 28, 2017 to Free Energy Readings and Healings

152 Feb 6
Reply by Quantum Light

"I would love one :)"

Emerald Princess replied Jan 27, 2017 to Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

298 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Chloe Pulsipher

"I'd like one :)"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 31, 2016 to free energy readings

168 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Estee

"I would love to get a reading from alura! I'm too young though so there is no way fo…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 13, 2016 to hk

25 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Emily

"Hey again, could you tell me about most recent past life? :)"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 10, 2016 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by sothis73

"I wonder though is, since most of us have indeed had incarnations as many species, w…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 9, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

"i resonate with that quite a lot!"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 8, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016

"ahh i see. i know ive incarnated in the pleiades, i dont know about any others. but…"

Emerald Princess replied Dec 8, 2016 to Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

31 Dec 13, 2016

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion DO BEINGS LIVE INSIDE OUR AND OTHER PLANETS, RATHER THAN ON THEM?
"can I spell out yippeeeeeeeeeeeee? I think I just did. LOL. I do agree, and think it is over for…"
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. and Helen Mohlin are now friends
1 hour ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted a video

Sophia Stewart 2017 The Matrix 4 and "The Third Eye" (1 of 2)

http://www.xthematrix.com/matrix - Sophia Stewart 2017 at a closed event at the Los Angeles Studio Center, talks about "The Matrix 4", "The Terminator" movie...
1 hour ago
Glowing Goddess updated their profile
2 hours ago
Commander Melvin M. Lusterio posted a status
"The triumph of life is the triumph of goodness! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)"
3 hours ago
Rolf Lagercrantz posted a discussion

Prioritize is important!

I wonder what light workers are now doing as preparation?They say: Love is all now because nothing…See More
3 hours ago
adeomus replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"lol...i agree...i don't think it was Atlantis...i don't know why people insist on trying…"
3 hours ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THE ASTRAL PLANES ARE ILLUSION, AND MAYA, NOT TRUE SPIRITUAL POWER.
"Definitely agree, it's old atlantean knowledge. It's fine, to hang in the astral but you…"
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service