Lauren's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies What's New?

"I love her eco system. It never fails to amaze me how wonderfully it works, and thri…"

Lauren replied Feb 6 to Your favorite things about the Earth

26 on Friday
Reply by Joseph

"Or do we control them (allow them to control us)? We blame external things too muh…"

Lauren replied Feb 2 to The Demon, and recognizing it, becoming aware

8 Feb 2
Reply by vala

"Recently met somebody in my dreams who I felt was a person I was supposed to meet. N…"

Lauren replied Jan 17 to Looking for someone from my dreams

17 Jan 20
Reply by Charlotte Kimberly

"As far as your signs go then you should look into your rising and venus signs becaus…"

Lauren replied Jan 12 to Do you ever get the spiritual feeling that your zodiac is wrong?

10 Jan 13
Reply by peace2theworld

"Then I would take the meaning of the cards symbolically rather than literally. You w…"

Lauren replied Jan 12 to The same message..

6 Jan 12
Reply by peace2theworld

"It seems to me you learn something from every lover anyway, so what is it exactly yo…"

Lauren replied Jan 12 to The same message..

6 Jan 12
Reply by peace2theworld

"Glad to hear it :) dont worry too much about the time difference though, you are sti…"

Lauren replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"I am going to have a look at your previous thread and i will sit down tonight and do…"

Lauren replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"There are however ways to reach a meditative state whilst moving your body. Many mar…"

Lauren replied Jan 7 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

22 Feb 14
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

"So when you feel yourself becoming overly attached to things outside of yourself you…"

Lauren replied Jan 7 to Detachment: What's your personal definition, and how you have been practicing it? --- Input, please

22 Feb 14
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service