_

Xani's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies What's New?

"I'm unsure if this entity was  your animal spirit or not, but I thought I'd share th…"

Xani replied Oct 17, 2011 to What does the black wolf with red eyes mean?

16 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kajika

"Wolf teaches us:Wolf is a great teacher and is here to help you adapt to change as s…"

Xani replied Oct 4, 2011 to What does the black wolf with red eyes mean?

16 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kajika

"My Family:The Nommos are a race of Beings that takes the physical forms of dolphins,…"

Xani replied Jul 8, 2011 to Any MerPeople out there?!

58 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Michelle Hill

"merpeople unite :)"

58 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Michelle Hill

"yes sister :)  "

58 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Michelle Hill

"Lovely, I'll read this everyday, I am struggling w/ this so much right now, it seems…"

Xani replied Mar 27, 2011 to Disapproving Faces Not Everybody Will Like You

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by ParamAnanda

"I like your analogy, so true, I'm finding I have to put up a wall as an empath, and…"

Xani replied Mar 2, 2011 to The Law Of The Ocean: A Good Reminder For Starseeds

50 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by JenRi

"i SO CAN RELATE!"

Xani replied Jan 27, 2011 to Isolation, unrest, starseed symptoms, and general distrust in the purpose of being

24 Jun 26, 2011

"I totally agree! "

Xani replied Nov 27, 2010 to My Contacts Keep Telling Me I'm From Draco Constellation

64 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Nyx Mary Allah

"You are what you decide to be, evil or not, all races have the ability to anger othe…"

Xani replied Nov 27, 2010 to My Contacts Keep Telling Me I'm From Draco Constellation

64 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Nyx Mary Allah

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
9 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
10 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
15 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
19 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service