_

vala's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies What's New?

"What do you think, if this happens with people? Does one have to think about the o…"

vala replied Aug 7 to If you think of a car, you would see it alot more often? (not coincidence? or paying more attention)

6 Aug 14
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

"I guess in all this, what works for you, do it and what doesn't don't. I used my rig…"

vala replied Jul 30 to The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"Same here. Jelly has a point, but it's not being understood. Of course demons hav…"

vala replied Jul 29 to Higher vibration is not equal to better and demon can have as high vibration as angel

86 Aug 26
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Never heard of this before. Definitely interesting and will look into it. Thanks."

vala replied Jul 29 to The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"It's just an external mark. It doesn't mean anything. It means a person has a tattoo…"

vala replied Jul 7 to How come alot of people who get tattoos of those time and watches, and "all seeing" third eye, usually are not awakened as perceived ?

3 Jul 11
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"Welcome Suzy <3"

vala replied Jul 4 to A discovery - My first post on the forum

18 Jul 18
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"It's not in our nature, trust is. We have a choice to follow light or dark. I love…"

vala replied Jul 3 to Betrayal is in the human nature

11 Jul 8
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"It is possible, yes. I agree with Living Light about the Heart and thanks for the pi…"

vala replied Jul 1 to Aura Manipulation: Is It Possible?

15 Jul 2
Reply by wind master

"I'm so glad you wrote about it because yesterday I experienced exactly the same symp…"

vala replied Jul 1 to Crazy Ascension Symptoms?

3 Jul 1
Reply by Carter Kangas

"While I agree with you, I just don't think it's not malicious to play around with…"

vala replied Jun 26 to How does this happen? Can someone explain?

28 Jul 15
Reply by Dean

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I paid too"
31 minutes ago
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Yeah I will sing this whole week :)"
43 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kathy Hackney
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Ramon replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Thank you for sharing that."
6 hours ago
Profile IconKathy Hackney, Matthew Kennedy and ILIJA_NEO joined Intl. Starseed Network
7 hours ago
Allas left a comment for Simon
"I'm doing okay.. Hey do you sing?? Hope you're doing well, too :)"
7 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Are ETs Watching Us? — Presentation

Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency presents a case for exopolitics regarding the… See More
7 hours ago
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Hello :) hope you are doing well .. super much Love"
8 hours ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Yep I paid as well, I think this is a good move made by the site !"
8 hours ago
Simon loved deer~tears's photo
8 hours ago
Nāscī replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Paid $1, was a bit confused at first but all is good, I think this community is worth paying. Its a…"
9 hours ago
Tombe replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I just paid as well. Wish it was in aussie $"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service