vala's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies What's New?

"What do you think, if this happens with people? Does one have to think about the o…"

vala replied Aug 7 to If you think of a car, you would see it alot more often? (not coincidence? or paying more attention)

6 Aug 14
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

"I guess in all this, what works for you, do it and what doesn't don't. I used my rig…"

vala replied Jul 30 to The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"Same here. Jelly has a point, but it's not being understood. Of course demons hav…"

vala replied Jul 29 to Higher vibration is not equal to better and demon can have as high vibration as angel

86 Aug 26
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"Never heard of this before. Definitely interesting and will look into it. Thanks."

vala replied Jul 29 to The Healing Power in Your Left Hand, and Why it's Been Kept a Secret

19 Aug 4
Reply by Living Light

"It's just an external mark. It doesn't mean anything. It means a person has a tattoo…"

vala replied Jul 7 to How come alot of people who get tattoos of those time and watches, and "all seeing" third eye, usually are not awakened as perceived ?

3 Jul 11
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"Welcome Suzy <3"

vala replied Jul 4 to A discovery - My first post on the forum

18 Jul 18
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"It's not in our nature, trust is. We have a choice to follow light or dark. I love…"

vala replied Jul 3 to Betrayal is in the human nature

11 Jul 8
Reply by Paul Smeenis

"It is possible, yes. I agree with Living Light about the Heart and thanks for the pi…"

vala replied Jul 1 to Aura Manipulation: Is It Possible?

15 Jul 2
Reply by wind master

"I'm so glad you wrote about it because yesterday I experienced exactly the same symp…"

vala replied Jul 1 to Crazy Ascension Symptoms?

3 Jul 1
Reply by Carter Kangas

"While I agree with you, I just don't think it's not malicious to play around with…"

vala replied Jun 26 to How does this happen? Can someone explain?

28 Jul 15
Reply by Dean

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconExo News
28 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News
52 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

The JFK Document Dump Could Be A Fiasco

by Philip Shenon and Larry Sabato      October 16, 2017      (politico.com) • The National Archives… See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

A Case for Time Travelers

by Jason Offutt October 8, 2017 (mysteriousuniverse.org) • A 27-year old in Wyoming claims to have… See More
3 hours ago
Glitch posted a photo
5 hours ago
Laura loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Transformation with Gentleness by Archangel Amethyst Via Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embody Your Awakened Self! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians October Messages
12 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have worked with victims of crime and abuse, and I always wondered how someone could be so evil…"
12 hours ago
Atylmo posted photos
13 hours ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"lol...if you liked that, you might love the discussion i posted as you posted this !!  : D (…"
13 hours ago
Black Mamba616 updated their profile
13 hours ago
adeomus added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Sharing at the dark of the Moon....awareness after death ?

just what i was afraid of....... heads rolling about looking at people, at the foot of the…See More
13 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! I really see Ninhursag in you, Sis! And who knows, you might find the key...or one of the…"
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service