_

Tala Wolfe's Discussions (480)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies What's New?

"Hello Fernando :) I'm really excited you re-opened this post! I got a reading from…"

Tala Wolfe replied Oct 18, 2016 to Free reading - WAVE #5 (5-8-17 ~ CLOSED for new requests) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

2257 on Monday
Reply by Fernando Albert

"You have no idea how comforting it is to know there's others out there with the same…"

Tala Wolfe replied Sep 13, 2016 to Trouble with Relationships and missing 'The One'.

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"I am so sorry about what happened to your sweetheart. Just remember though that this…"

Tala Wolfe replied Sep 13, 2016 to Trouble with Relationships and missing 'The One'.

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"Hmm, interesting. I didn't know that about love. I was just wondering though, how do…"

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"I agree. I find that what we expect rarely happens, and crazy stuff we would never h…"

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"I thought I was the only one too :P I guess not though."

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"Thank you for your reply :) I have thought that perhaps it is a commitment issue; I…"

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"Your words really reassure me, and are similar to what I've been thinking is going o…"

Tala Wolfe replied Sep 11, 2016 to Trouble with Relationships and missing 'The One'.

25 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Capes

"Yes, the twin flame phenomena seems to be quite mysterious, which intrigues me. It's…"

Tala Wolfe replied Aug 29, 2015 to For those who have met their Twin Flames...

9 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Hyadeansoul

"Thank you for your reply :) And of course! It might take a bit, but I will try to s…"

Tala Wolfe replied Aug 29, 2015 to For those who have met their Twin Flames...

9 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Hyadeansoul

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christopher smith loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group Fairies & Elves*
4 minutes ago
Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
9 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service