Akaheen'Nadayhin's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies What's New?

"Hi Kloud. If there's anyway you and I can do some energy work or past life trauma he…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied May 24 to {o*o} F R E E READINGS, ENERGY WORK, AND CHANNELED MESSAGES {o*o}

15 May 29
Reply by sohma

"(Ah, and yes you can access my Akasha with your Guides)"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied May 21 to Free reading - NEW WAVE #5 (5-8-17) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

2116 yesterday
Reply by Fernando Albert

"Thank you in your kindness* In a past life not on Earth, I died during an intergala…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied May 14 to Free reading - NEW WAVE #5 (5-8-17) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

2116 yesterday
Reply by Fernando Albert

"Interesting connection, which explain some things i'd rather not discuss. I remember…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 27 to Free Intuitive/One-Card Past Life Oracle Reading

126 Jun 30
Reply by Razvan Ra

"Would like one, i'm sure my Guides or your own will work with you on any intuitive i…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 25 to Free Intuitive/One-Card Past Life Oracle Reading

126 Jun 30
Reply by Razvan Ra

"I'd enjoy one. Thank you."

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 24 to Spirit animal reading

127 Jul 27
Reply by Starflower

"Reference to my connection to the faerie realms, as a child. Not an update to this d…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 23 to Mythical horses of the nature realm- Have any of you heard of this type of mythical creature?

4 Apr 23
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

"Thank you for you reply RainbowStar, yes there are some updates but currently going…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 22 to Mythical horses of the nature realm- Have any of you heard of this type of mythical creature?

4 Apr 23
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

"Haha! You're so very very very welcome, my friend. This makes me so happy to know th…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 14 to Pulsing Pineal Gland¿?

14 Apr 19

"There is a distrust between you and your guides, yet this distrust was sewn into you…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 14 to Pulsing Pineal Gland¿?

14 Apr 19

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
25 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
43 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
52 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
57 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service