Abby's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies What's New?

"Hi Nix! I would certainly be interested, let me know if/when you can get to me."

Abby replied 23 hours ago to Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

10 23 hours ago
Reply by Nix

"I would very much like one, Joy. Thank you greatly"

Abby replied on Thursday to Health and healing readings

50 2 hours ago
Reply by Dorina

"Okay, just got home and am now in a restful state, and am definitely receiving some…"

Abby replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"Thank you so much Lauren! I really appreciate you taking the time to sit down and do…"

Abby replied Jan 11 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"Yes, I've always listened to sound healing frequencies,  I am listening to some righ…"

Abby replied Jan 10 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"I also want to add that sometimes there is a dense clump of energy in the back of my…"

Abby replied Jan 10 to Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

8 Jan 11
Reply by Lauren

"Wow! This is quite the interesting and unexpected scenario I have found myself in. W…"

Abby replied Jan 5 to (Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

5 Jan 5
Reply by Nix

"I would love one, if you are able. Thank you for this :)"

Abby replied Dec 31, 2016 to free energy readings

132 1 hour ago
Reply by ethan horner

"Very very interesting, thank you so much! That's definitely something to ponder on..…"

Abby replied Dec 19, 2016 to Astrological soul origins reading

108 on Thursday
Reply by Bill Leutbecher

"Hello sothis, I think I may be interested in anything along the lines of my intended…"

Abby replied Dec 16, 2016 to Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

435 2 hours ago
Reply by Gezim Dervishi

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

karrie posted a status
"://marzscarz<3__~"
16 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith posted a status
"Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
19 minutes ago
karrie posted a video

Dynatron - "The Legacy Collection, Vol II" [Full Album - Official - 2016]

The two-part "The Legacy Collection" compiles all of Dynatron's solo, non-album material from the project's beginnings through 2015. The bulk of Dynatron's m...
27 minutes ago
Divine Mother Lilith updated their profile
37 minutes ago
kristy cragen and Nix are now friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconJace, Abby and 2 other members joined Light Storm's group
1 hour ago
ethan horner joined Izabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ's group
Thumbnail

Empaths

Being an empath doesn’t necessarily show in a person’s expression, although often we’re fooled into…See More
1 hour ago
ethan horner replied to venbe's discussion free energy readings
"If you are free I'd love to have a energy reading it would be of great help"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service