_

Akaheen'Nadayhin's Discussions (61)

Discussions Started (6) Replies What's New?

Mythical horses of the nature realm- Have any of you heard of this type of mythical creature?

So starting off, last night as I was falling asleep, I recieved a vision of a unicorn that was connecting with me. After I awoke in the mor…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Nature/Mother Earth

4 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

A Song I was guided to through synchronicity.., from the Universe* :)

So as I was sitting among the earth, and soaking up the sun rays, my Guides said to me, "Listen to some music.." So as I do this, this song…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Your Experiences

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Taylor

Seeking Help(If possible) and Guidance(as a Walk-in/Walk-out)

Greetings All, I suppose I can introduce myself in this way: I am 15 years old and a 'soon to be' WALK-OUT. To make this ((very)) broad, si…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Help Wanted

9 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Asar Ciakar

Remote EFT tapping - to Help Release and Let Go of Self Sabotage

Hi all, sorry for all of the frequent healing requests, - I recently realized my situation as one as self-sabotage, which was introduced to…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Healing Requests

1 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Turquoise Water

Healing Closure, Help and Advice, Please. (Thank You All)

Hi all, some of you might have read my previous discussion, and if you do go ahead to that link, do read the replies. Because of that exper…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Healing Requests

8 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Lauren

(Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

Hello all, and thank you for reading. I seem to have attached an entity to myself, (whatever that actually means), and what I notice is th…

Started by Akaheen'Nadayhin in Spiritual Services

5 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Nix

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hm....one could say that Love is an expansive energy and Fear is a contractive energy. That is,…"
19 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"You're very welcome"
36 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THROAT CHAKRA, EXPRESSING YOURSELF TRUTHFULLY WITH PASSION, AND CONFIDENCE. SELF-HEALING.
"In keeping with the spirit of speaking one's mind with confidence, when I arrived back in…"
36 minutes ago
jayme thomas left a comment for Taunya Morson - Peuplie
"Thank you for the loving greeting."
44 minutes ago
Source Shard updated their profile
53 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Snowflake's discussion The Boy Crisis: A Sobering look at the State of our Boys
"As a former exceptional children teacher for mostly melanined boys labeled behavior disordered,…"
53 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie is now friends with Archdemon Andromech and Jenny
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"Welcome dear one"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service