Abby's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies What's New?

"It is nice to hear that you share the same experience as I, more or less, Thank you…"

Abby replied yesterday to Seeking Help(If possible) and Guidance(as a Walk-in/Walk-out)

6 20 hours ago
Reply by Joseph

"As for my problem/question,you can read my discussion here if you'd like, I am sure…"

Abby replied yesterday to Free Energy Readings and Healings

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Dream tree

"Thank you very much Ann... You are the first I believe to have responded in turn rea…"

Abby replied yesterday to Seeking Help(If possible) and Guidance(as a Walk-in/Walk-out)

6 20 hours ago
Reply by Joseph

"I would greatly appreciate receiving this healing/reading from you.. Thank you* If y…"

Abby replied on Monday to Free Energy Readings and Healings

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Dream tree

"I understand. Here is a discussion of starseeds.net where I first saw what I mention…"

Abby replied on Friday to Asking Starseeds & Terrans to help a Starseed that is in need of your guidence and advice...

10 on Saturday
Reply by Joshua

"Well, first I would ask your friend.. "what kind" of suicidal thoughts, he has, beca…"

Abby replied on Friday to Asking Starseeds & Terrans to help a Starseed that is in need of your guidence and advice...

10 on Saturday
Reply by Joshua

"Hi Joy, I would like one. I understand we can pick from different decks, but please…"

Abby replied Feb 20 to Overcoming an obstacle 3 card tarot reading

41 yesterday
Reply by Joy

"I just want to add if any of you have difficulties with self-destructive/self-sabota…"

Abby replied Feb 3 to Raising Your Self Esteem

10 Feb 3
Reply by Abby

"I would appreciate one! Thank you. :)"

Abby replied Jan 24 to Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

262 19 hours ago
Reply by Ashanna El Iriel

"Hi Nix! I would certainly be interested, let me know if/when you can get to me."

Abby replied Jan 22 to Free Practice Healings/Sending Energy - Looking For A Few Volunteers

17 Feb 8
Reply by Kristy

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service