Akaheen'Nadayhin's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies What's New?

"Interesting connection, which explain some things i'd rather not discuss. I remember…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied yesterday to Free Intuitive/One-Card Past Life Oracle Reading

50 4 hours ago
Reply by earthkeeper

"Would like one, i'm sure my Guides or your own will work with you on any intuitive i…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied on Wednesday to Free Intuitive/One-Card Past Life Oracle Reading

50 4 hours ago
Reply by earthkeeper

"I'd enjoy one. Thank you."

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied on Monday to Spirit animal reading

33 on Tuesday
Reply by TriThorn

"Reference to my connection to the faerie realms, as a child. Not an update to this d…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied on Sunday to Mythical horses of the nature realm- Have any of you heard of this type of mythical creature?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

"Thank you for you reply RainbowStar, yes there are some updates but currently going…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 22 to Mythical horses of the nature realm- Have any of you heard of this type of mythical creature?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Akaheen'Nadayhin

"Haha! You're so very very very welcome, my friend. This makes me so happy to know th…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 14 to Pulsing Pineal Gland¿?

14 Apr 19
Reply by peace2theworld

"There is a distrust between you and your guides, yet this distrust was sewn into you…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 14 to Pulsing Pineal Gland¿?

14 Apr 19
Reply by peace2theworld

"I can ask my Guides and the universe to direct their healing energies to help you :)…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 13 to For Pleiadians!

21 Apr 20
Reply by ann

"Apart from what has already been said.., I have experienced this as well. However, i…"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 13 to Pulsing Pineal Gland¿?

14 Apr 19
Reply by peace2theworld

"You're very welcome* :)"

Akaheen'Nadayhin replied Apr 6 to Asking for your assistance

6 Apr 7
Reply by Turquoise Water

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service