_

Ayobah's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies What's New?

"Celestial glow of the 7th dimension :)"

Ayobah replied Oct 19 to just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis

135 Nov 21
Reply by Razvan Ra

"Hello! I have been wanting a Reiki healing for some time now so I would love to plea…"

Ayobah replied Apr 7 to Free Distant Reiki Healing

75 Jun 22
Reply by Lopamudra

"Thank you :)"

Ayobah replied Mar 21 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Thank you, your previous message definitely resonates with me :) Is there any way y…"

Ayobah replied Mar 19 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Thank you, that definitely resonates with me :) Is there any way you can expand at…"

Ayobah replied Mar 17 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hi Sothis, I would really love to find out my origin if possible... I'm sure you're…"

Ayobah replied Mar 14 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Right on! It turns out I actually have some of these in my little stone collection a…"

Ayobah replied Feb 12 to Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings

298 Aug 5
Reply by Chloe Pulsipher

"Hey! I would definitely love to get one of your readings if I may? Thank you so much…"

Ayobah replied Feb 12 to free energy readings

168 Apr 26
Reply by Estee

"Thank you, I feel you are right when you say I'm being guided, I definitely sense th…"

Ayobah replied Feb 12 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"Hey sothis, I would love to ask a question; I have a pretty intense dream-life where…"

Ayobah replied Feb 10 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
37 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
38 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
2 hours ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service