_

Sareyan Nirvelli's Discussions (1,407)

Discussions Replied To (1229) Replies What's New?

"Hey Arterius Nice intro and thanks for sharing a little about you. Though I'm not a…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Jan 19, 2017 to Well Met

26 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Arterius

"indeed! Like a physical ailment we become so accuustomed to we forget we have it, an…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Dec 27, 2016 to Creating the safe space - Practical and simple methods to protect and cleanse your self and home and keep it cleansed

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Sareyan Nirvelli

"Your welcome and thank you for Reading... I'm really not sure why the group was rem…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Dec 20, 2016 to Creating the safe space - Practical and simple methods to protect and cleanse your self and home and keep it cleansed

6 Dec 27, 2016

"i noticed the group is gone so ive reposted the guide here "

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Oct 3, 2016 to Really bad spirit attachment

11 Oct 3, 2016

"sounds like youve had a real problem with this.  Trust you can get rid of it though,…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Oct 3, 2016 to Really bad spirit attachment

11 Oct 3, 2016

"hmmm.. well I really cant think of any reason why this is happening for you... lol ;)"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Sep 7, 2016 to Really weird psychic moment i just had!?!!

5 Sep 8, 2016

"Interesting if a little hard to follow! lol.. seems to repeat colours with different…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Sep 7, 2016 to Aura Color Meanings and Significance.

4 Sep 8, 2016

"My take is that seeing geometric shapes like a kalidescope in your minds eye is you…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Sep 7, 2016 to So what is it that I am seeing with my third eye?

29 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by A_Spark_Inda_Heart

"Wow.. very cool!  I think your next stop should be a bookmakers and see if you get a…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Sep 7, 2016 to Really weird psychic moment i just had!?!!

5 Sep 8, 2016

"Ahh Zanek... I hadnt realised it was you at first!! No coincidence that I chose your…"

Sareyan Nirvelli replied Sep 7, 2016 to The Importance of Lowering Your Vibrations

19 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by invisible

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Elias replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Very well written blog!!"
1 hour ago
Dean posted a video

Sadhguru - Extra Terrestrial Activity on Manasarovar Lake in Tibet

A little old video of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, talking about Alien life activity in Manasarovar Lake in Tibet, and the possible connection to SHIVA.
1 hour ago
Plejaren Pyramids commented on Suzanne's photo
Thumbnail

Silly Groot

"yeah, that was a shitty situation. They did that by intend. They wanted to see how many people are…"
2 hours ago
Leppender replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Discrimination of elogated skulls as 'nephilim'
"I would like to enhance your statement with the facts I've dug up over many years. The…"
2 hours ago
Plejaren Pyramids posted discussions
2 hours ago
Atylmo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Jolan posted a discussion

Page appearance question for CSS code savvies

Is there anyone of you guys who can tell me which CSS code is responsible for the text next to the…See More
3 hours ago
Tombe replied to Atylmo's discussion the blueray beings
"Describes me in just about every way. I choose a very dark mission to expose the light, Last year I…"
4 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service